Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:19:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The most underrated coin of 2018 - Universa (UTNP)  (Read 155 times)
hardly (OP)

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:15:45 AM

Now, i have no affiliation with the Universa team what so ever (but obviously an investor), but i really thing this coin is a gem in a sea of shit. Their mainnet boasts smart contracts, and 20k TPS nodes, along with other goodies. Their CEO is consistently promoting and going around the world to make deals and market his coin, something really unheard of by a team that's barely launched their Mainnet yet.

Truly the ETH of Russia, just like how NEO was the ETH of China.

Only $.04 per coin too, reminds me of NEO, but with a higher supply (roughly 3billion circ).

Neo.Prometheus

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:06:59 PM

This project have me intrigued, it aims to be another etheruem, NEM, NEO, in some aspects, and the price per coin is big 10$. If guys will make this happen, and I believe they will, this is some next-gen stuff happening right under our noses. Smart money!! Let's make this happen!
moshk555

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:03:11 AM

Many call Cardono to be an Ethereum killer It has always been compared to Ethereum in many ways. It features since it allows the execution of smart contracts in it. Cardano has also released her debit card which can be used anywhere one thing to note is that the previous CEO of Ethereum is currently a co-founder of Cardano.
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:57:29 AM

Universa is a cool coin, suggest to anyone to read into a bit and see what they're doing atm.

coskunc

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 07:15:38 PM

I thought ETH was the ETH of Russia? Am I wrong?
I joined their airdrop like 4 5 months (or more) ago but still they don't give any coins?
muvie

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:20:01 PM

Now, i have no affiliation with the Universa team what so ever (but obviously an investor), but i really thing this coin is a gem in a sea of shit. Their mainnet boasts smart contracts, and 20k TPS nodes, along with other goodies. Their CEO is consistently promoting and going around the world to make deals and market his coin, something really unheard of by a team that's barely launched their Mainnet yet.

Truly the ETH of Russia, just like how NEO was the ETH of China.

Only $.04 per coin too, reminds me of NEO, but with a higher supply (roughly 3billion circ).

In russia Universa is called the "new Ethereum". I know, many coins wanna be the new Ethereum, but I am also very optimistic for that project.

Also the bounty pool was very low, so there should be not tooo many sell pressure.
kinki32

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:23:17 PM

Very bad economy in Russia i'm not reccomend use that argument about "ETH for Russia". Because exist at least Waves.
fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:38:05 AM

I do agree UTNP has a lot of potential. It's super cheap atm

According to Borodich, Universa was conceived as a ‘smart’ contracting and payment means for ‘everything Blockchain.’ It operates via a decentralized system of smart contracts or applications with electronic certification that closely resembles the traditional creation of paper documents.

Only on HitBTC and Cobinhood and that's part of the problem. If it was on more exchanges, price would go up guaranteed.

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
hvezdasmrti

Activity: 797
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:22:12 AM

I wondered why this cyka blyat idi nahuy balalaika blin coin is so much cheap and i realized it in a moment when i tried to buy it.

Both exchanges SUCK balls as hell!! The bigger one rips you off even if you try to deposit and withdraw, the other one rips you off when you try to withdraw. Thats why there is so low demand. I expect a huge take off when it hits somewhat better exchanges. These two are ridiculous.

In Pump and Dump we trust.
tofus

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:17:32 AM

I can't say that Universe is the most underestimated project. This is the very promising project with an ambitious team. The token price has fallen to the level of ICO.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
My_name_is_Amicus

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:36:52 AM

The technology side seems pretty solid, the problem is that the technology is changing quickly in this area. Bitcoin or ethereum today will not be running on the same technology 6 months from now. Their brand awareness gives them advantage over Universa. If I mention cryptocurrency to Joe Bloggs he always looks at me confused until I add Bitcoin and then you get an "oh bitcoinnn" moment.

The space is getting crowded other coins are carving out their niche and competing for the limited attention span of the endusers, the noise makes it increasingly difficult to be heard.

1; Universa needs to identify where it can offer unique value
2; ensure that that value is relevant to a particular market segmet
3; craft a message that resonates with that market
4; and then package and deliver that message with relentless vigour.

That is my analysis of Universa's current situtation, other's may disagree but hold a view that is as equally valid as my own.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: