Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:12:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin destroyed?  (Read 563 times)
Nanot

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:23:55 AM

Is it possible to destroy bitcoin?
What are the factors that can destroy it?
How can we prevent this event to occur if this is possible?
Share your thoughts Smiley
As what i have know and base on my knowledge nothing can destroy bitcoin although its price was falling and rising i think that nothing can destroy it because bitcoin was the next era currency. The digital currency that promotes wealth and give a graf help to human life . I only know that only falling iys price would affect bitcoin but thier is no possibilities to destroyed it because it seems also to have  recovery to its price.that was the beauty of bitcoin .

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
afrasiyab

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:36:05 AM

I guess first goverments will try to control it with some laws but if it cant be controlled then more agressive moves will come from them to limit it. So trying to destroy it will be last choice of them. Right now bitcoin in a fragile state and most of the people panic selling it.We will see who is collecting btcs, etcs in future(hidden powers behind them).
pbitmallx

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:11:31 AM

Personally think that the possibility of BTC being destroyed is there.

First hacker cracked the encryption system, or found the fatal BUG of the BTC system. This possibility is only slight.

and the second is the emergence of quantum computers. The BTC encryption system was directly cracked. This is also possible. The value is that the current quantum computer technology cannot be realized.

The third is the joint elimination of BTCs by various countries in the world, but this possibility is almost impossible because BTC is scattered, and many websites are anonymous, this situation is almost impossible.
diriana95

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:16:04 PM

I think the use of bitcoin is interesting to many people. In the government, including. So its use will continue.
0RajA0

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:47:16 PM

No one person or group of person can't do that. It doesn’t work that way.
Can say literaly , all the miners could randomly decide, all at the same time, to unplug their machines and cease operating the nodes that maintain the network - but that would sort of be dumb given that bitcoin has yielded whatever 900% in the last year.
mridulhasan

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 05:10:49 PM

No,can not destroy Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin is created online. And it is used online. There will be Bitcoin as long as there are internet. But the government of a country can ban Bitcoin. If the government of any country prohibits this currency, then if the user gradually decreases then the bitcoin will be destroyed.But if we want Bitcoin users, government will be not able to easily destroy the bitcoin.Bitcoin will last for a long time.
gamechangers

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:29:59 PM

Can any one destroy bitcoin? Nobody can destroy bitcoin. Nothing unusual is happening to Bitcoin at the moment and as a matter of fact, bitcoin has survived several attacks in the past. Bitcoin can only die if the community holding it decides to drop it but they are enthusiasts who will always protect their coin.
Gugel

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:35:21 PM

The King is Dead, Long Live the King! Wink
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:25:32 AM

Bitcoin can never be destroyed it will only pass some challenges just like what is happening now! And I believe this will make it stronger when it's back to normal again. I will this opportunity to advance all beginners or newbies to always have back up apart from cryptocurrency you can convert your crypto to money save it in case of necessity because cryptocurrency investment is of a high risk!
danielkruchin

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 11:35:58 AM

I read an article yesterday that said bitcoin itself is doomed and it will lose its importance soon. It said Bitcoin cash is going to be the dominant cryptocurrency.
Otherwise I don't think that actual one bitcoin can be destroyed, at least as long as there is record of it in the blockchain..
amaydel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:41:44 PM

Should you need to destroy an asset that can change your life for better? Should you need to destroy it because it can make you rich at any point of time? I don't think someone would need to destroy bitcoin not unless if you are a frustrated investor who sell off all your bitcoin during crisis only to realized that its market price went up so high the following day.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
hnq123

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:42:04 AM

I wouldnt bet on that.
summerainbct

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:26:37 AM

The King is Dead, Long Live the King! Wink
Please stop kidding, guy. Bitcoin and all altcoins follow cycles in the whole crypto market. Please spend couple of minutes to look at their historical price charts; be smart to realise their cycles, then you will understand what I mean.
ICO Enthusiast

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:05:07 AM

No its impossible to destroy bitcoin, because no government can control bitcoin. If the government take any action against bitcoin it will take lots of time to destroy bitcoin.
irchik

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:13:08 AM

биткoин нeльзя yничтoжить, нo мoжнo вытecнить дpyгими, бoлee пepcпeктивными вaлютaми Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: