Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:37:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO CROWDSALE]NOLLYCOIN -1st Blockchain Platform For Movies [25% Bonus]  (Read 2593 times)
dcoolguy84
Copper Member

Activity: 425
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 09:33:46 PM

hi all,
just filled up airdrop form and all links are working.
great unique concept looking forward for more..

thanks,
dcoolguy84

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
anigoweb

Activity: 364
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:43:39 PM

Tell me, how long it will last bounty company? Is there an end date?
thewealthapostle (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 09:45:02 PM

As I'm reading your whitepaper,
I can see that the project looks good, since I'm a fan of African movies, but how do you plan to get the top movie producers from developing countries behind this project? Have you contacted them? Would you give an idea when do you think the movie platform will come online? and how many movies to expect?
Thanks for your multiple questions. I will try to answer them in order. Smiley We already have many of the great legends of African movies already behind this. Many will also be commiting to bring in their own movies on the platform once its ready in the next few weeks after ICO as i visit Africa soon. Yes I have contacted them and having discussions with many of them on a daily basis.

I will be having a Press Conference with some of them soon by first week of march. You will probably be surprised how many legends Nollytainment will get on board in the next few weeks. They are all excited about this project too because it takes the whole Nollywood, Africa and other developing countries movie industries to a whole new level.

Also, I have had prior business relationships with many of them an an Entertainment executive and Copyright Attorney in Africa for over 20 years before moving to the USA and after, so they trust our platform would be good for them. I still represent a few of them as a matter of fact so getting their support is not going to be difficult

We believe Our fully finished platform will be online probably within 90 days of the ICO and we are expecting to start out with 100s, if not 1,000s of movies, as we continue to negotiate with them.... This is apart from the original movies we will commission some of them to shoot exclusively for our platform.

Dr Ope Banwo. Founder, NollyTainment Inc, Creators of Nollycoin.
Ope Banwo is an Entrepreneur, Attorney, Motivational Speaker and Internet Business Consultant. He has published several books on Personal Development, Digital Marketing and Christian business/lifestyle. He is also currently the Chief Executive at American Internet Business School; Publisher of Fearless Netpreneur Magazine; Chairman, Netpreneur360 Inc. and Founding Partner at Banwo and Igbokwe, LLC (Omaha)
█▐ ►   🎥 NOLLYCOIN   ▐   The BLOCKCHAIN THAT REWARDS ENTERTAINERS  ◄ ▐ █
◄ ▐ █  Nollycoin is designed to support the creation  █▐ ►
ANN  ■  BOUNTY  ■  TWITTER  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  JOIN OUR ICO
Meepospammer

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:00:54 PM

Tell me, how long it will last bounty company? Is there an end date?

Hi it will end at the same date as the ICO
For bounty related questions, kindly ask it in our bounty thread
zhou_crypto

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:31:53 PM

hi , I like your concept. Is it possible to become a chinese translator for this project. I have good knowledge of blockchain, english and chinese language and should be able to do translations for you.
jessiederecho98

Activity: 102
Merit: 2

0xF3D1641d0A3511367999969D4b956343cc85f704

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:20:15 AM

i like the concept of your project devs .. nice

⍟⍟⍟ Onasander ⍟⍟⍟  Decentralized Investment Bank
TOKEN SALE STARTS: ⋙ ⌚ July 22 ❱ ❱ http://www.Onasander.com
thewealthapostle (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 02:37:45 AM

hi , I like your concept. Is it possible to become a chinese translator for this project. I have good knowledge of blockchain, english and chinese language and should be able to do translations for you.
YES. Please go to our BOUNTY ANNOUNCEMENT page here to make request: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3013329.msg30996596#msg30996596

Ope Banwo is an Entrepreneur, Attorney, Motivational Speaker and Internet Business Consultant. He has published several books on Personal Development, Digital Marketing and Christian business/lifestyle. He is also currently the Chief Executive at American Internet Business School; Publisher of Fearless Netpreneur Magazine; Chairman, Netpreneur360 Inc. and Founding Partner at Banwo and Igbokwe, LLC (Omaha)
majacash

Activity: 150

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:15:37 AM

i had google you , what a man with so much success
bhavna

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:28:09 AM

Nollycoin is an ERC20 Token based on Ethreum Tech
thewealthapostle (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 05:36:50 AM

i had google you , what a man with so much success
Thank you sir. We try our best and have been in business for over 30 years as an Attorney and business man in USA and Africa. We also thank you for your support for the project

thewealthapostle (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 06:40:11 AM

Top African Newspapers INTERVIEW AND WRITE about the Founder/CEO of Nollytainment/Nollycoin, Dr Ope Banwo. In these interviews the Press asked him different questions about Nollycoin, the Vision, The Strategies and the adoption by the Movie community in Africa. These local AMA interviews gives a good insight into the project and the mind and competence of the project visioner

Here are some links to some of the publications for your reference.

VANGUARD NEWSPAPERS
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/02/nollycoin-berths-nollywood-courtesy-ope-banwo/

LEADERSHIP NEWSPAPER
https://leadership.ng/2018/02/16/well-change-face-nollywood-nollycoin-ope-banwo/

GLOBAL EXCELLENCE
http://globalexcellenceonline.com/2018/02/showbiz-entrepreneur-ope-banwo-introduces-nollycoin-dissects-partnership-gains-with-nollywood/

PEARL MAGAZINE
http://pearl.com.ng/2018/02/nollycoin-no-longer-will-financiers-chase-movie-producers-loan-repayment-dr-ope-banwo-founder/

jannatehimachal

Activity: 115

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:53:00 AM

what to know more about this project
alfian123

Activity: 227
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:23:46 AM

I think a good project, sir.
hopefully will always succeed this project. and hopefully Nollycoin will always triumph in the future.

|     KRYPTOBITS      |   THE NEXT GENERATION EXCHANGE
Telegram   Reddit   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Youtube   LinkedIn
Pre ICO start on May 17 th 2018     [     ONE PAGER     ]
Prsconstruction

Activity: 71

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:15:11 AM

Nice concept
Amezing project
montyw

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:19:01 PM

thewealthapostle (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 02:51:06 PM

AMA WITH CEO OF NOLLYCOIN ON MONDAY, FEB 26TH @1PM EST. As part of our efforts to continue to provide more information and explanations of the Vision and Conept of the Nollycoin Project, please Join us for AMA Webinar with the Ceo of Nollycoin on Monday @ 1pm EST!  Join us on Monday Feb 26th @1.pm EST for an ASK-ME-ANYTHING LIVE WEBINAR with Dr ope Banwo on the Nollycoin and Nollytainment Project. You can Register and Come to this LIVE BRIEFING with ALL your questions on the upcoming Nollycoin ICO. The AMA Webinar is at: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_YkEGgFg_TimJDJZKNFRFjQ

The_Don

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:53:33 PM

project is nice i found details its really conveinceing  will looking forward for more updates Smiley

● LuckyBit ●                                                         
Digital Currency for Gambling Industry Based on MASTERNODE & ASIC RESISTANT Algorithm
|       DISCORD      |      TELEGRAM      |      ANN THREAD      |      FACEBOOK      |      TWITTER       |
hotboykm

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:03:15 PM

hope will be good
Meepospammer

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:14:51 PM

AMA WITH CEO OF NOLLYCOIN ON MONDAY, FEB 26TH @1PM EST. As part of our efforts to continue to provide more information and explanations of the Vision and Conept of the Nollycoin Project, please Join us for AMA Webinar with the Ceo of Nollycoin on Monday @ 1pm EST!  Join us on Monday Feb 26th @1.pm EST for an ASK-ME-ANYTHING LIVE WEBINAR with Dr ope Banwo on the Nollycoin and Nollytainment Project. You can Register and Come to this LIVE BRIEFING with ALL your questions on the upcoming Nollycoin ICO. The AMA Webinar is at: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_YkEGgFg_TimJDJZKNFRFjQ

Don't miss out this great event!
This is the time to ask your doubts about nollycoin
LEESUNGWOOK

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:27:37 PM

Good.
I hoped your project is successfully ended.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: