Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:00:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO CROWDSALE]NOLLYCOIN -1st Blockchain Platform For Movies [25% Bonus]  (Read 2593 times)
Akapatron09

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:49:44 PM

Top African Newspapers INTERVIEW AND WRITE about the Founder/CEO of Nollytainment/Nollycoin, Dr Ope Banwo. In these interviews the Press asked him different questions about Nollycoin, the Vision, The Strategies and the adoption by the Movie community in Africa. These local AMA interviews gives a good insight into the project and the mind and competence of the project visioner

Here are some links to some of the publications for your reference.

VANGUARD NEWSPAPERS
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/02/nollycoin-berths-nollywood-courtesy-ope-banwo/

LEADERSHIP NEWSPAPER
https://leadership.ng/2018/02/16/well-change-face-nollywood-nollycoin-ope-banwo/

GLOBAL EXCELLENCE
http://globalexcellenceonline.com/2018/02/showbiz-entrepreneur-ope-banwo-introduces-nollycoin-dissects-partnership-gains-with-nollywood/

PEARL MAGAZINE
http://pearl.com.ng/2018/02/nollycoin-no-longer-will-financiers-chase-movie-producers-loan-repayment-dr-ope-banwo-founder/

Can't wait for this project to moon

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thewealthapostle (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 07:36:22 PM

what to know more about this project
You can find out everything you need to know about this project on our site: www.Nollycoin.com and in our white paper on the same page. You can also join us tomorow for the ASK-ME-ANYTHING webinar with the Ceo of Nollytainement. You can register here: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_YkEGgFg_TimJDJZKNFRFjQ

Dr Ope Banwo. Founder, NollyTainment Inc, Creators of Nollycoin.
Ope Banwo is an Entrepreneur, Attorney, Motivational Speaker and Internet Business Consultant. He has published several books on Personal Development, Digital Marketing and Christian business/lifestyle. He is also currently the Chief Executive at American Internet Business School; Publisher of Fearless Netpreneur Magazine; Chairman, Netpreneur360 Inc. and Founding Partner at Banwo and Igbokwe, LLC (Omaha)
█▐ ►   🎥 NOLLYCOIN   ▐   The BLOCKCHAIN THAT REWARDS ENTERTAINERS  ◄ ▐ █
◄ ▐ █  Nollycoin is designed to support the creation  █▐ ►
ANN  ■  BOUNTY  ■  TWITTER  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  JOIN OUR ICO
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:59:09 PM

Nollycoin mentioned in over 500 Major Newspapers and Channels across the world. Here are links to a few of them. Where are the links to linkedin accounts for team members? There are other projects with the same claim and a fake picture Cheesy
thewealthapostle (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 12:16:14 AM

Nollycoin mentioned in over 500 Major Newspapers and Channels across the world. Here are links to a few of them. Where are the links to linkedin accounts for team members? There are other projects with the same claim and a fake picture Cheesy
Fake picture of who? All those 508 Newspapers I mentioned are genuine and the report is from independent presscable.com (its even more as a matter of fact). Maybe if you are not too lazy to goggle you can actually see hundreds of them yourself. Every picture you see on my white paper are real people I can produce at any time you want to talk to them. Also, If you want the complete excel file of all 508 Newspapers/Magazines that mentioned or carried our interviews, complete with direct links to the Newspaper articles and mentions, JUST ASK IN RESPONSE AND I WILL UPLOAD IT AND GIVE IT TO YOU AND FOR EVERYONE TO OPEN AND VERIFY. I will be glad to send then to you.

Please its not necessary to slander or start any Fud because the Bounty Manager did not approve your request for signature bounty,and you think the best way to get back is come and make baseless accusations? I dont handle bounty campaign and I am sorry you were not approved but if you didnt qualify, then you didnt qualify and nothing i can do about that! As CEO, I do not interfere with my Managers. So, SIR, please do not come here to make baseless accusations or I will report you to admin for slander and get you banned. We are professionals and have professionals handling stuff. . I am the Ceo of this company and willing to show you any proof you need. I have been an attorney in USA for over 20 years and can never be part of any fake picture or rubbish. So, please stop.

Ope Banwo is an Entrepreneur, Attorney, Motivational Speaker and Internet Business Consultant. He has published several books on Personal Development, Digital Marketing and Christian business/lifestyle. He is also currently the Chief Executive at American Internet Business School; Publisher of Fearless Netpreneur Magazine; Chairman, Netpreneur360 Inc. and Founding Partner at Banwo and Igbokwe, LLC (Omaha)
Balkrushn

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:19:29 AM

Bounty Campaign is now live
Visit this thread to participate: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3013329.0
thewealthapostle (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 12:41:38 PM

There is facebook campaign on the bounty forum. Please check for it on the bounty thread that has been provided already

Meepospammer

Activity: 406
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:26:19 PM

Fake picture of who? All those 508 Newspapers I mentioned are genuine and the report is from independent presscable.com (its even more as a matter of fact). Maybe if you are not too lazy to goggle you can actually see hundreds of them yourself. Every picture you see on my white paper are real people I can produce at any time you want to talk to them. Also, If you want the complete excel file of all 508 Newspapers/Magazines that mentioned or carried our interviews, complete with direct links to the Newspaper articles and mentions, JUST ASK IN RESPONSE AND I WILL UPLOAD IT AND GIVE IT TO YOU AND FOR EVERYONE TO OPEN AND VERIFY. I will be glad to send then to you.

Please its not necessary to slander or start any Fud because the Bounty Manager did not approve your request for signature bounty,and you think the best way to get back is come and make baseless accusations? I dont handle bounty campaign and I am sorry you were not approved but if you didnt qualify, then you didnt qualify and nothing i can do about that! As CEO, I do not interfere with my Managers. So, SIR, please do not come here to make baseless accusations or I will report you to admin for slander and get you banned. We are professionals and have professionals handling stuff. . I am the Ceo of this company and willing to show you any proof you need. I have been an attorney in USA for over 20 years and can never be part of any fake picture or rubbish. So, please stop.

People should learn to do a research first before giving a comment like this one.
Buttollimum32

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:39:18 PM

What is the total supply of Nollycoin?
TOTAL COIN ALLOCATION
TOTAL OFFERED FOR SALE
1ETH = 32,000 Nolly Coin
Nollycoin also offers many win-win opportunities to stakeholders in the Entertainment industry except pirates and copyright thieves. Here are some of the solutions and opportunities that Nollycoin brings to the entertainment ecosystem.
linkonsaha31

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:11:01 PM

This is great news for Nollywood. An amazing team of backers! Hopefully this is legit. We would like some form of verification from them. This will give the project greater push and awareness.

I understand 100%. Some will naturally be sceptical because I am originally form Nigeria and all. i get it and understnad 100%. But I assure you will be with most of thee people LIVE in Lagos next week (from 27th of Feb) and we will have a LIVE VIDEO EVENT on FRIDAY, MARCH 2ND for an AMA where you can even ask them questions live. I will be leaving USA for Lagos on tuesday 27th and the team will be having a live dinner with the African Nollywood Legends you see from Nollywood and you can confirm or even ask questions about the project Grin. If you have doubts about whether i am genuine all you need is GOOGLE me "Ope Banwo" and can read about my career dating back over 30 years as an Attorney in USA and Nigeria as well as an Entertainment Executive who has been executive producer for some great movies too... For tohse in USA when i get back we will do the same. If you missed it, we i wll post videos and pictures too.  Smiley                                                                                                      
                                                                                                                                                                                               Repor to moderator  

Ope Banwo is an Entrepreneur, Attorney, Motivational Speaker and Internet Business Consultant. He has published several books on Personal Development, Digital Marketing and Christian business/lifestyle. He is the author of bestselling internet business books on Amazon and elsewhere including: Digital Marketing Goldmines, Netpreneur Manifesto; Digital Marketing Without
thewealthapostle (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 01:37:02 AM

Reserve translation Vietnamese if you need pm me please! I love your project - this interesting project with the trust team and good idea, joined and hope success! Good luck DEV!
Please apply at out bounty thread for approval to handle this for us

igor2727

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:23:00 AM

The idea Nollycoin is interesting. This project makes sense now that cryptocurrency are integrated in Nollycoin. Wish you lots of success and many satisfied customers!
realmsBtc

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:05:25 AM

That's good, to participate this project.
cdcryp

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:36:20 PM

appolocrew

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:50:26 PM

i like this project
bhandotz

Activity: 86

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:48:45 PM

Great , hope you success with this project
Meepospammer

Activity: 406
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:50:00 PM

Incase you missed it. Here the recorded version of yesterdays AMA Webinar with Ceo of Nollycoin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpIz9cUnfDY&t=12s
thewealthapostle (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 11:30:46 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2018, 01:14:08 AM by thewealthapostle

The Presale is now LIVE! Get 30% Bonus during presale! go to https://ico.Nollycoin.com

Oel

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:04:21 PM

Great , hope you success with this project.
Tobaa

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:01:25 PM

:)I love to see follow up on this too. I mean, to see video meeting with those Nigeria top movie managers/directors.

Pls give us update here as you progress.

Success onnyour project man.

I am very familiar with Nollywood which is the official term for the Nigerian movie industry. This project looks really really solid. I recognise many of the team members and advisors as most of them are household names in the Nigerian movie industry.

If it's legit information that Emem Isong, Fred Amata and Zeb Ejiro are backing this project then I will DEFINITELY BE A PART OF THIS.

Is there anyway to provide evidence that these legends in the Nigerian/African movie industry are backers of the project and advisors too? Perhaps a press conference or some form of team hangout publicized will go a very long way.

I'd advise the founder of this thread not to ignore this. I see other responses getting replies so I'd really like one.

Evidence that people like Emem Isong, Zeb Ejiro and Fred Amata are indeed backing this project will be a huge confidence booster. The article by Vanguard Newspaper where the founder of the project is being interviewed is great but it's not sufficient.
LOL.. Sorry. I am not too used to Bitcointalk comment system yet.. I actually tried to reply to you first but somehow it said something like 'too fast' and i got confused. However I have mentioned it already that I will  have VIDEO PROOF for you about these guy and more. In fact we will do LIVE AMA EVENT on facebook and Zoom with them and you can participate and even ask them questions directly. We have an AMA dinner planned for FRIDAY , 2ND MARCH and it will also have a live part. As a matter of fact I just finished another private meeting with Fred Amata, Zeb Ejiro and Simi Opeoluwa a few minutes ago on this project. So have no fear. You can always google me about my past history and achievements as a lawyer and in Nollywood if in doubt.. I sincerely appreciate your question though. Many people are rightly wondering if this genuine since so many scams out there... particularly from my place of birth Grin
Tobaa

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:10:36 PM

Hi.

I have got one question on your project as regards adoption. I love the concept as presented on your whitepaper and website but, I dont know how such project would win the market in Nigeria since blockchain is a new technology in the world.

Pls help answer.

Regards.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: