Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 09:31:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When Will Ethereum reach 1200 again?  (Read 5132 times)
gerjiss

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:47:34 AM

I think in order for the etherium to go up, the price for Bitcoin should be leveled.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
lyons

Activity: 294

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:54:23 AM

just wondering when Will Ethereum reach 1200 again? Is there any upcoming news about ETH that might lead to price growth?

I think it has enough potential to reach a price which is much more than $1200. In my opinion, it is the most promising altcoin and I don't think that it will stay its current price for a long time.

Xzhyte

Activity: 218
Merit: 101

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:59:10 AM

Really depends on the market right now, all eyes are on BTC. Or should be on Bitcoin. Likely alts are completely REKT right now, if BTC goes up, alts will go down, if BTC goes down alts will go down aswell. If Bitcoin can set another bullrun in we will see another altrun aswell likely but I'm personally very bearish.

I agree with you, price of all altcoins depends on bitcoins. We only see alts rise when bitcoins price is a bit stable but always go down whenever bitcoins price had a rise or a fall.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
Maian

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:59:30 AM

just wondering when Will Ethereum reach 1200 again? Is there any upcoming news about ETH that might lead to price growth?
It is depend to the market, because we dont know what will happen next day or another day,and fucos of people right now is btc.
Adreman23

Activity: 1366
Merit: 107

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:25:36 PM

It's normal for the ethereum to decrease the price because it's a crypto. but when it is decrease price, expect it will increase also. For now the best move is to buy then hold.

Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:40:18 PM

Ethereum will hit 1200$ latest by the end of April and will hit new all time highs at year end. 3000 - 4000 $ are possible.
GandiwaSF

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:43:47 PM

All it takes now only be patient ether will recover to 1200 USD, wait some time and you will be surprised at the price that reached ether. I'm sure with that it just takes time to get back. Grin
eugenefonts

Activity: 364
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:46:33 PM

The answer is no one really knows! Time will lead the way and we just need to be patient. If the crypto will not die this year it will be more huge, trillons will be invested and mass addoption will lead to crypto to be BULL RUN. Ofcourse all alts will be pump like ethereum , litecoin and other coins also even with the lowest sats will pump if the mass addoption will continue. If the mass addoption will continue maybe a couple of months the ethereum will soar high.
ICO Lancer

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 12:48:45 PM

You have to be patient, this is just a small dip.

Besides, I think hodling eth for the long term (few years or more) is always a good idea.
longyenthanh

Activity: 1221
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:50:01 PM

In my opinion ethereum will achieve a lot of more. The market is unstable now, but it is temporary. When everything back to the norm ethereum price should grow to 2000 dollars

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

sunX3

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 12:53:35 PM

In my opinion ethereum will achieve a lot of more. The market is unstable now, but it is temporary. When everything back to the norm ethereum price should grow to 2000 dollars

Yeah, short termign for eth just doesn't make sense to me.

You'll 100% get your profits if you just decide to hodl.
deean_3one

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:54:47 PM

I also think like you, when the price will come back. But the possibility of mid-year prices will return to normal as in previous years.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:57:45 PM

We are all looking forward that the value of ethereum will reach 1200 again or greater than that. There are many speculation that the queen of crypto currency is ethereum so, ethereum has a great potential in the crypto market.  There are also prediction that ethereum price has the possibility to reach bitcoin value. So,  do not be bore and have patient for sure ethereum will increase its value. Just put in mind that it took many years before bitcoin value reach its peak price so, for sure as the time goes by, ethereum value also increase and reach beyond everybody's expectation.
VenturaBro

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:03:02 PM

We are all looking forward that the value of ethereum will reach 1200 again or greater than that. There are many speculation that the queen of crypto currency is ethereum so, ethereum has a great potential in the crypto market.  There are also prediction that ethereum price has the possibility to reach bitcoin value. So,  do not be bore and have patient for sure ethereum will increase its value. Just put in mind that it took many years before bitcoin value reach its peak price so, for sure as the time goes by, ethereum value also increase and reach beyond everybody's expectation.

Still though, I think this year, it's going to take more time to reach the peak again.

Same for bitcoin, the $15k mooning was crazy.
KsaAZaks

Activity: 219

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 01:06:03 PM

I think at the end of the April price will be greater than 1200
Images21

Activity: 567
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:07:01 PM

Just wait for a while and it will surely come. There is no way it will not go back to that price. Just understand that for now the cryptocurrency world is experiencing some hard times. This happens all the time though and we know that all these red days will be over soon. By that time, not only will Ethereum go back to $1,200, it will definitely exceed that value and reach new heights. For now, it is below $900, a great time for buying.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
mikfresh

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:08:35 PM

My prevision is "in about two months". I guess it won't differ a lot from real situation, we are about to experience a slower but steady growth. The market needs stability
Cookies_N_Cream

Activity: 94

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:09:47 PM

It is very volatile nowadays. I've actually expected that all alts will be on green when I've seen BTC rising at $11k few days ago but now its making its dip again at $9.8k and of course affecting all altcoins including ETH. They say that everything will be fine this March so I am also waiting for it to reach that $1.2k rate again.
Igromania

Activity: 320

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:49:15 PM

Most likely in 2 months. All depends on when bitcoin will rise in price, when bitcoin was worth 15 000-17 000$ and Ethereum was worth 1400$.
webmone

Activity: 287

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:26:38 PM

I guess it might happen this spring already. Buterin said recently he has some special plans to improve the platform. I suppose Ethereum will start gaining again very, very soon.Wait until the end of this winter.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: