Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:09:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When Will Ethereum reach 1200 again?  (Read 5132 times)
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:18:25 AM

This year ETH has very huge potential and chances of increasing ETH price is very huge because recently China has given great positive review about the ETH. So eth can easily increase its price more than 2000$.

Linggis

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 03:50:27 AM

I can not confirm the hike about Ethereum.
Certainly, all users of Ethereum will expect the same even can rise high in price.
We can only wait and time is proving because here we can only speculate and guess about the number of Ethereum hikes.
But seeing the potential of Ethereum, Ethereum seems to be able to reach that figure until the end of 2018.
Lamborgini

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 04:21:58 AM

I believe Ethereum will break that number in the near future.
The development of Ethereum in these weeks is amazing even its value can be stable and not decrease drastically.
I am sure Ethereum will skyrocket its value and we will all be happy to see Ethereum's price increase.
paimen

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:04:10 AM

I think, this year Ethereum will reach that number even more than that.
Somehow Ethereum is so astonishing that it costs a few weeks.
I did not expect Ethereum to amaze me more than Bitcoin.
I also really hope Ethereum will reach the value of the price in the near future this year I hope.
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:26:45 AM

just wondering when Will Ethereum reach 1200 again? Is there any upcoming news about ETH that might lead to price growth?
By the end of 2018, it must be Ethereum could reach $ 1,200 even higher than you predict. We must all remain confident and optimistic about Ethereum. And our task now is to just buy and hold it until the end of 2018.
It's likely to happen in this year, but I think it still depends on the price of bitcoin. If this year's bitcoin price can rise higher, ETH will easily touch $1200 even more. Yeah we can see at the beginning of January, when bitcoin price $15000, eth price is $ 1200. so we hope btc could rise more quickly in the next few months.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
1DC

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:09:53 PM

just wondering when Will Ethereum reach 1200 again? Is there any upcoming news about ETH that might lead to price growth?

As far as I'm concerned there is no significant news about ethereum's potential price growth these past few months so basically it's hard to tell wether the ethereum will reach that particular price but it's not impossible to happen , if ethereum can maintain it's price growth like these past few month I think ethereum can reach $1200 before the end of 2019.
pwndyu

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:17:46 PM

Don't expect too much in mid year. Market will rise again in Q4 just like last year. And I'm very excited for that. Besides ETH is a powerhouse coin. You can never go wrong in ethereum
ananas99

Activity: 632
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:42:44 PM

News is, cooperation with Amazon and then the price will definitely not be as before, but at the level of 3k. If this does not happen, then by the end of the year the price should reach half that amount.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
raymart0720

Activity: 322
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:20:07 AM

I think it is somewhere near may june and july ,
that is mainly the take of, of the king bitcoin hehehe and if it will not gonna happen it will reach its peak in the september to january 2nd week or twoo
that is my only thoughts heheheh DYOR

hoangtubia

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:58:34 AM

I believe it will reflect the development of the market in general! Right now the market is starting to return. We are experiencing another rebate now. But it only repeats what happens every year! I do not think there are many things to worry about, but ETH may not be the best money to get for a short time. For me personally, I am eh my ego for long time! It has a lot of potential. So I will not worry if I'm you! Good luck with everything! And believe me, I hope the best!
Ethereum 3.05% also suffered the same fate with 1.37% bitcoin as yesterday's decline. As can be seen, the area around 710 - 720 is extremely uncomfortable ppz for the Ether. Recent attempts, at least 4-5 times, of the Ether have been blocked in this area. It is the penalty area.

Because of this, we will watch over here to sell more. If the ether continues, the resistance zone 735-45. Stronger resistance may be found at 760 - 775, which is a combination of the bearish harmonic pattern of the bearish gartley XABCD and the resistance.
slyfox

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:14:07 AM

Don't expect too much in mid year. Market will rise again in Q4 just like last year. And I'm very excited for that. Besides ETH is a powerhouse coin. You can never go wrong in ethereum

I agree with this, the price is going down again and we are not seeing any kind of news that could make us to expect that the price of ethereum is going to go up right now, so the best thing that we can do right now is to wait, if you do have the money then the best thing that you can do as to invest all the money that you can afford in ethereum.
nurbay

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:36:16 AM

I do not know yet and have not heard the news if Ethereum will reach that number.
I remain optimistic that Ethereum can reach at $ 1200.
Let's wait in the future Ethereum can reach at that number or not.
I think Ethereum could have been to that number because Ethereum has great potential to grow its value.
extrimals

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:49:08 AM

I wish I could! But the price of the etherium is so low that I do not expect to see 1,200 dollars in the near future. But I still love this coin Wink
rhamdy

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:48:34 AM

Signs of price growth do exist but I can not be sure the Ethereum price can reach $ 1200 or not.
Currently, there is a price increase but Ethereum is slowly rising in price, unlike Bitcoin that can be the high price.
I assume the value of Ethereum price will rise to $ 1200 takes a long time maybe 1 more year.
bboyjohn

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:16:52 AM

Ethereum's current price is at a very good level to invest. The price is only 600 dollars and we all know that when we are in the bull season we will see huge rises in the beginning of the coin ethereum:)

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Kingsraid

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 06:34:20 AM

well, were still in Q2 and market was practically all red right now. lets hope ethereum hit around 1000$ on Q3 first
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:23:14 AM

well, were still in Q2 and market was practically all red right now. lets hope ethereum hit around 1000$ on Q3 first

Yes, I believe that it will happen, and we will see this price. Additionally, I hope that ETH has the better potential. It might be going to grow to reach 2.5 thousand.
AliveBuda

Activity: 206
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:53:02 AM

I think that by the end of the summer,or closer to the end of the year,but one thing for sure everyone knows that the crypt will be in the price increase,this market is still very much not thienen,and he's got great prospects, I think bushee over the market,and many investors have already started to put their money into the crypt and go in this market
KluFf

Activity: 336

Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:01:01 PM

i don't know maybe on Ber months Ethereum will rise again. lets wait maybe it would be greater than 1200$ .
just hold them for a long term because many people still trust Ethereum . ,

......A L F A ─ E N Z O......
\▼/ "Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem \▼/
...FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM BOUNTY...
bfriedman228

Activity: 406

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:07:25 PM

I think that in a few months it will happen. Ether is a very reliable coin, the price of which always goes up. But this is very slow.

MERITT   P  R  O  T  O  C  O  L      WHITEPAPER
Decentralized Fundraising & Token Issuance
███████   TWITTER               BITCOINTALK               TELEGRAM   ███████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: