Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:31:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the benifit of inveset in hyped ico  (Read 117 times)
Smpdytz1 (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:19:40 AM

There are some ico that is extremely hyped many of crypto experts recommend to invest this hyped ico.soo i want to know what is the benifits of buying this hyped icos

YayProto   |   DECENTRALIZED MONEY TRANSFER SYSTEM
▬▬▬  ●  ●   JOIN OUR PRE-ICO: JAN 22   ●  ●  ▬▬▬[/c (http://bit.ly/yayProtoSiteFromBBT)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
upekhaanthony

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:24:13 AM

When your buying from hyped ICO then you can get some higher return than others.
As example wabi ico return more 100X from its pre-sale price.
 Now a days lot ICOs are scams. When your are going to invest any ICO do your own research.

HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 05:41:04 AM

There are some ico that is extremely hyped many of crypto experts recommend to invest this hyped ico.soo i want to know what is the benifits of buying this hyped icos

What? Which experts are these?  I'll wait while you name them...

Are you serious?

Consider this. The greater the hype required to sell a new cryptocurrency or token the weaker the business model that cryptocurrency or token seeks to enable.

Less hype = better investment idea. And that's a recommendation from a "crypto expert".

deepcoreotc

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:07:15 PM

Usually hyped ICOs have higher demand and not everybody will be able to participate in the ICO due to the hard cap which is why the price goes up once the ICO tokens get released on an exchange.
DziugasB

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 06:47:33 PM

Always do a more in depth research on hyped ICOs. They usually have affiliate programs and bounties so people are shilling those coins. I see it as a negative thing for investors as some projects might not even have a working product, but a lot of people are just spamming messages about it. The project might not have enough news to sustain their price action after ICO, so be careful.

However, a hyped project + working product + all star team is usually a formula for great returns.
sabbathhawk

Activity: 266
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 07:07:25 PM

Hello
It very depends, some hyped ICOs can go under ICO price, and actually lot of coins are being trader under ICO price. You never know what price will be and it can change dramatically.
So, it is better to invest in a good ICO what you trust and believe

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
nathanielpogi

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:33:27 PM

Hello
It very depends, some hyped ICOs can go under ICO price, and actually lot of coins are being trader under ICO price. You never know what price will be and it can change dramatically.
Hype ICO is usually a pump and dump coins and almost certainly go into rubbish. I suggest that you research the product they are trying to sell and the team involved in the ICO before investing a large amount of money to it. Don't bother spending money on this hyped coins because it can make you broke. Invest wisely!
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:36:12 PM

Hello

Which makes sense. Uncapped ICO's that are hyped will cause everyone that is remotely interested in the project to invest in the ICO, which means that there will be little to no market/buyers for the coin after the ICO, usually causing it to drop beneath the ICO price.

A good example is bancor. https://www.bancor.network/discover They raised over 150 million$, and currently are worth just a little bit more then that.

https://qz.com/1004892/the-bancor-ico-just-raised-153-million-on-ethereum-in-three-hours/

However, if you would've simply held bitcoin, or eth, you would've made a much bigger profit.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: