Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:40:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Martingale for win, my own experience  (Read 1114 times)
CryptoProphet (OP)

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:49:35 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2018, 06:09:43 AM by CryptoProphet

Hi,
I try to play on http://oddevenbets.com

I want try martingale strategy now..

My next 10 bets!
Great result, 7 win, 3 lose Grin

Look this! Martingale works fine Grin

Bitfort

Activity: 952
Merit: 339

invest trade and gamble wisely

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:29:53 AM

This is what makes the martingale so dangerous.
Looks like it works great ... BUT ... if you're going continue, one of these days the HE will catch you and send you straight to loss.

I've seen so many people claiming they have a working solution, sharing their profits day after day (even trying to sell it) ... and then suddenly cease. Guess what happened.

BTW, Congrats to your winnings, I can only advice you to take profit and leave before it's too late.

MY HINTs
◄M► MINING
◄G► GAMBLING
◄E► EXCHANGE

◄E► (KCS) Kucoin-Staking, Auto-Lending, Trading-Bot
◄E► (BNB) Binance-Staking, Savings, 10% RefBack
◄E► (TRX) Poloniex-Staking, Lending, Fee Discount
◄E► (LEO) Bitfinex-Staking, Auto-Lending

◄G► Betfury-Faucet, Dividend Earnings (BFG holders, mine BFG by playing)
◄G► Bitvest -  Faucet, Bankroll Invest
◄G► CryptoGames-Faucet, Lotto
◄G► PrimeDice-Faucet

◄M► Prohashing (Multipool)-Payout in any coin, get 0.50% bonus for 30 days
◄M► MiningRigRentals (Marketplace)-buy hashrate or rent your miners
◄M► Viabtc  (Pool)-payout to Coinex (exchnage) without fees

CryptoProphet (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:37:26 AM

Looks like it works great ... BUT ... if you're going continue, one of these days the HE will catch you and send you straight to loss.

I've seen so many people claiming they have a working solution, sharing their profits day after day (even trying to sell it) ... and then suddenly cease. Guess what happened.

BTW, Congrats to your winnings, I can only advice you to take profit and leave before it's too late.

I like gambling and risk.
Yes, I wait confirmation of my winnings Smiley
I will play again soon.
Need take a cup of coffee Smiley
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:46:11 AM

I will play again soon.
Don't tell us about how good your results so far but tell us about how your martingale makes you feel so crazy to bet more and more , until that time you might feel happy with the profit you've got now, I personally think that martingale just bring a short term winning followed by a real nightmare in the end. Quick winning but also quicker to lost.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1314

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:49:46 AM

Hi,

My next 10 bets!

So please go on, continue your martingale even with bigger bet if you really think it works fine! We will see what you get in the end?
To be honest I'm not really sure what is the main purpose of this thread, just want to share you experience or are you trying to promote oddevenbets?
CryptoProphet (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:06:06 AM

Hi,

My next 10 bets!

So please go on, continue your martingale even with bigger bet if you really think it works fine! We will see what you get in the end?
To be honest I'm not really sure what is the main purpose of this thread, just want to share you experience or are you trying to promote oddevenbets?

Ok, I will play again soon.
I just want to share my experience only because I like blockchain based games.
CryptoProphet (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:13:45 AM

I will play again soon.
Don't tell us about how good your results so far but tell us about how your martingale makes you feel so crazy to bet more and more , until that time you might feel happy with the profit you've got now, I personally think that martingale just bring a short term winning followed by a real nightmare in the end. Quick winning but also quicker to lost.

my new results Grin

Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1558

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:24:15 AM

Don’t listen to this guy.

Martingale is a shit as it has been shown on this board many times but every now and then we get someone trying to persuade people that it is a good strategy.

It is a shitty strategy because you increase your risk exponentially to win just the initial amount, and in the long run long losing streaks happen. Full stop.

Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1314

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:24:25 AM

I will play again soon.

my new results Grin

https://i.imgur.com/8XGAmI7.png

Don't you realize that you are close to the max bet allowed on the site? You are just so lucky to win before you reach the max bet, once you reach the max allowed bet = martinfail. What will you do then if you get losing streak till you reach the max bet allowed?
Most gamblers knows that martingale will just eat your balance sooner or later, but if you think it is impossible to get long losing streak then keep on betting with it and dont cry later.
CryptoProphet (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:36:09 AM

I will play again soon.

my new results Grin

https://i.imgur.com/8XGAmI7.png

Don't you realize that you are close to the max bet allowed on the site? You are just so lucky to win before you reach the max bet, once you reach the max allowed bet = martinfail. What will you do then if you get losing streak till you reach the max bet allowed?
Most gamblers knows that martingale will just eat your balance sooner or later, but if you think it is impossible to get long losing streak then keep on betting with it and dont cry later.

yes, lucky Smiley
What think if modify Martingale? make some changes

1,2,3,4 bets is min only
 after this series need use martingale
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:10:27 AM

Martingale is a shit as it has been shown on this board many times but every now and then we get someone trying to persuade people that it is a good strategy.

It is a shitty strategy because you increase your risk exponentially to win just the initial amount, and in the long run long losing streaks happen. Full stop.

It looks like he may be new to gambling so excited after seeing seven wins in ten bets. He will soon or later open up another thread saying that don't use this martingale method for sure once he gets seven or more continuous losses using this method. It is a common thing to get exciting when they make easy money in few seconds so just wait for his another thread.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:17:54 AM

what you say is like winning a coin flip once and then saying your "strategy" works and you will always win it. one of the things about gambling is that you sometimes win and sometimes lose. you are right now on the "winning" side of that process and you will soon see the losing side. not to mention that during this journey there is one thing that ensures your loss and it is called "house edge". you can not win in long run when it comes to gambling like this.
when using martingale you are just giving yourself some false hope since you get lucky sometimes. but 1 losing streak (which can even be as big as 40 reds in a row) is enough to wipe out all your money and all you have won so far.

Only Bitcoin
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:38:30 AM

There's a thread about this martingale strategy and you can read some feedback about how it worked and how it didn't work for them https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=610339.2100 it might have worked for you but it will not work to everyone. You are a gambler and you should know that its a game of chance. I tried it when I was new and curious about the strategy and no, it didn't work for me.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 10:54:17 AM

There's a thread about this martingale strategy and you can read some feedback about how it worked and how it didn't work for them https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=610339.2100 it might have worked for you but it will not work to everyone. You are a gambler and you should know that its a game of chance. I tried it when I was new and curious about the strategy and no, it didn't work for me.

It's not really a question if martingale 'works' or not, martingale does work, it's simple. You cover your losses by doubling your next bet, what's not to work?

It being profitable in the long run is a different thing...
You would need a literally infinite bankroll for it. Losing streaks that last +10 turns aren't that uncommon and I've also seen +20 turn losing streaks.

Ghondronk

Activity: 356
Merit: 14

https://exiptoken.io/

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:58:09 AM

when using the martingale risk strategy on subsequent transactions always increases with increasing loss. The main rule of this martingale strategy is when you make a lot of transactions (n) lot and the result is loss, then the next transaction uses lot 2 times as much (2n). So when the last transaction profit, then the profit is able to cover all losses from previous transactions.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:03:10 AM

It looks like he may be new to gambling so excited after seeing seven wins in ten bets. He will soon or later open up another thread saying that don't use this martingale method for sure once he gets seven or more continuous losses using this method. It is a common thing to get exciting when they make easy money in few seconds so just wait for his another thread.

In simple word, i will say he is a just lucky guy that's it. but luck will not stay with us a long time as you told in few days he maybe open a new thread regarding his worst experience in this Martingale strategy. This strategy is too dangerous it will eat our coins in just a few minutes.
livingfree

Activity: 2828
Merit: 578

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:28:02 AM

If he has big bankroll then there's a big chance that he can have a positive outcome if not, we know where he is going.  Roll Eyes
Same thoughts but I guess it's dual purpose.
Getting to the topic, when seeing gamblers who are sharing their positive martingale experience I'm thinking that it's unfair. Am I the only one here that martingale doesn't work when I'm trying it out?

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:31:00 PM

Hi,

My next 10 bets!

I would raise a red flag right there and warn you not to get carried right away. Yes there are many cases where people have made a case for winning from martingale only to return on later and tell us how they were destroyed.

Well you're lucky that it worked so far, but op be warned your greed and over excitement can be very fatal.

I would advise you caution rest I feel you're smart enough.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:12:25 PM

Well, i'd listen to what people are saying in this thread if i were you dude. Martingale keeps your hopes high but you need to have a lot of capital to make it work and even then, one or two rolls may be a disappointing bust for you.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1138

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:35:07 PM

Well, i'd listen to what people are saying in this thread if i were you dude. Martingale keeps your hopes high but you need to have a lot of capital to make it work and even then, one or two rolls may be a disappointing bust for you.
Martingale is just a tradition way on making bets which it would work for sometime which it is really just depending on our luck.We should not hope too much on using it frequently because using martingale and you do experience a sequence of loss will really wipe out your entire balance without any doubts.Cherish those winnings for this day and dont be greedy.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: