Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:20:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌📢[ANN][BOUNTY] HyperloopX (HLX) - Future is here! 🚝🚀  (Read 470 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
HyperloopX (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:29:34 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2018, 02:59:08 AM by HyperloopX

TEXT VERSION

HyperloopX - Future is here!

Hyperloop will reinvent transportation to eliminate the barriers of distance and time.

The project is implemented with the help of ordinary people – future consumers of an innovative transport product. HyperloopX will move people and goods, and unlock unprecedented value for governments, businesses, and consumers. HLX is a project that brings together a huge number of technical experts and experts in the field of transport innovation.
To ensure inclusivity, HyperloopX Tokens (HLX) are Ethereum based (ERC20) and have no pre-determined price; rather price is set by market demand.  

We will redefine the Hyperloop project and teamwork.

Hyperloop started as an open source community project but has nowadays been crowded by individuals. The lack of community consensus has contributed a lot to some of the existing problems in the hyperloop family. HLX will abide by high levels of community management and governance. This means that members of the community will be free to contribute ideas and other suggestions meant to improve the welfare of the whole community.  Participants will present their work (technical drawings for the pod, production of a part, etc.) at the HLX-dApp. There will be a unique voting system that will ensure all views are taken into consideration and a unique voting system for making sure only the best ideas get implemented. These ideas and creations with the most voices from other participants will be rewarded with HLX tokens. As a result, sludge clashes in the press as well as unnecessary pressure on all parties involved will be minimized and our productivity increased.

Timeplan

March 2018 - Listing on Exchanges / Bounty and Invest Program
May 2018 - Core Team Nomination
Juni 2018 - HLX dApp Start
September 2018 - Going Public
2019 - First HyperloopX Pod

Token Allocation

60% - HLX dApp and Pod Development
20% - Marketing and Team
10% - Lawyers and Advisors
10% - Bounty and Invest

21.000.000 HLX Total

Translations

FAQ

Why are you anonymous?
We are for now anonymous:  
1.) To avoid having to battle with rumours, press and authorities during the initial phase
2.) In order to be able to concentrate only on the result, without any prejudices and hierarchy
3.) To make hacker attacks more difficult
4.) To stay decentralized  

Can i join you?
We are always looking for new talents. If you are interested in working with us, please use the following email  team@hyperloopx.eu  

Will there be more information soon?  

Yes, we're setting up our core team right now. Several of them will also take on marketing tasks.

Can I transfer my HLX?
Yes, you can transfer or store your HLX with ever ERC20 compatible Wallet like MEW.

HyperloopX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:31:11 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2018, 03:07:35 AM by HyperloopX

UPDATES

1.) 27.02.18 - 6:00 UTC. 48 hours to Release of first HLX on EtherDelta.
szafa

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:37:26 AM

I cant see image , any bounty?
Mr.Nc.Guy

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

KickCity a reward-based blockchain

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 06:39:24 AM

Well this seems good to watch for now too  Cheesy. Waiting for the updates.

kickcity   ●   Connecting People Through Reward-Based Communities on Blockchain
●                                 facebook     slack     VK     twitter     telegram                                 ●
ICO | 1st of March     kickcity WHITEPAPER 
kimtaek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:39:53 AM

Is there an Airdrop? What is the roadmap in this project? looks promising and I hope that we could get something in the near future.
mayla alma

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:51:23 AM

The project is interesting! I tell everyone about you and friends it is very interesting to learn more about the project!

HyperloopX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:45:58 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 04:55:08 AM by HyperloopX

This is a good project but I am concerned about the anonymous nature of the developers.
Though you gave your reasons for being anonymous but since you will be running an ICO, it will be helpful if the developers are known to people who will want to invest in this project.
Cryptocurrency world has changed a lot, many scammers hiding under anonymity or stealing people's identity are out there.
I hope you can tell the team because I'll like your project to be a successful one.

We understand your concern. Every day, several ICOs are carried out anonymously, often without a concrete goal or project behind it. The issue of anonymity is not even explained.

We know the problem and openly share it. It's not the first time we've tried to put the project on its feet. We have learned that we need to protect our members and especially our engineers. We are a real pain to established public transportation companies, and we faced a lot of challenges in past. Some of us are working for big transportation companies like Bombardier, Siemens or DB. Others are already in touch with Hyperloop Projects.

Therefore, the heads of this project will only be announced after all legal issues have been clarified. We will only publish our engineers on explicit request.

leo1in88

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:57:28 AM

where is the bounty link?
HyperloopX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:08:06 AM

where is the bounty link?

Bounty will start on March 15.
mayla alma

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:25:56 AM

I mean from my point of view this project is great, even better if it has a strong commitment, a good concept Hyperloop will reinvent transportation to eliminate the barriers of distance and time, good luck hyperloop

Samariter

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:58:16 PM

any news about listing at yobit?
Rowane

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:12:42 PM

I tell everyone about you and friends it is very interesting to learn more about the project!  Kiss Kiss Kiss
HyperloopX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:00:50 PM

Reminder!

In exactly 8 hours we will release the very first 1,000 HLX on EtherDelta.

https://etherdelta.com/#0x52b45f66ef0cf236b6741d1edbeec3e7dbdcd240-ETH
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: