Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:25:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What's your thoughts on Havven?  (Voting closed: February 25, 2018, 08:33:53 AM)
Good project. I'm gonna invest! - 1 (14.3%)
I kinda like it. Keeping an eye on it now now. - 4 (57.1%)
Never heard of it. Let me check the WP. - 0 (0%)
Nope. I'm gonna pass on this one. - 2 (28.6%)
Total Voters: 7

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your thoughts on Havven?  (Read 127 times)
wirakanbom (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:33:53 AM

Hi guys! What's your thoughts on Havven?
It seems like a promising project. I just did kyc and planing to join public sale.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:37:38 PM

It seems like a promising project. I just did kyc and planing to join public sale.
I tried to read the white paper of Havven and it somewhat looks promising but the white paper is not as impressive as it is. I am expecting more details like how much will be the transaction fees because what I see in the white paper is a formula, I guess it would be more appealing if they explained it more in layman's terms or something that is easy to understand.
Seram1

Activity: 197

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:04:19 PM

I tried to read the white paper of Havven and it somewhat looks promising but the white paper is not as impressive as it is. I am expecting more details like how much will be the transaction fees because what I see in the white paper is a formula, I guess it would be more appealing if they explained it more in layman's terms or something that is easy to understand.
if the white paper is more interesting and more impressive to the people who see it, it will be great. because this project is quite promising. so there's nothing wrong to join in a general sale.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 04:52:13 PM

It is a superb project, everything seems perfect about it, it is already mentioned by many crypto experts as next best ico, even Astronaut capital which is a crypto fund has already invested in Havven.

Lalapan

Activity: 239

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:49:30 PM

It is a superb project, everything seems perfect about it, it is already mentioned by many crypto experts as next best ico, even Astronaut capital which is a crypto fund has already invested in Havven.
yes, it's an interesting project and quite promising. so there is no harm in you participate in this project. because this will greatly benefit you. so there is nothing wrong you join in this project.
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:25:51 PM

For now I am watching the project and I like how active it's community is. It seems to be a promising project but I am not sure if it will last or not. Nevertheless, I invested a little on it, I think I will profit from havven because somehow their team is active atm and it is one of the factors why some ICO's succeed. It is like I am gambling atm because team can stop being active later on.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:17:06 PM

It's a bit difficult to understand about the whitepaper because all of them has been written with so many formula to give a lot of theory about how havven works. But i like the business plan of havven itself.
Remember there are so many people in demand of havven project. The first telegram group reached almost 100k members and second telegram group gets a lot of people too.
Havven gonna be sold out just in some minutes and it looks real.
ahmed

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:35:41 AM

if in my opinion have to see the future plan havven what will enter a big market or not, whether havven promote their products or not, many are invested or not, usually if many who invest will succeed.
xcbjsuw

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:39:07 AM

I think it's good, but we can see from the community. I think the community is lacking.
and Ann Havven is also less interesting. the decision remains in your hands.
ipol88

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:55:19 AM

Havven is a decentralized payment network designed to allow for the daily purchase of cryptocurrency. The network uses a multiple token system to reduce price volatility. The cost of transactions in the system is used to guarantee the network. Warranties are secured by blockchain that enables the creation of new asset-backed stablecoin, the nominized token. Each transaction will result in fees paid to the token token holder.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:01:04 AM

It s a very interesting concept, but is the team going to do it right, most of the issue I have with some of this stable coins is the level of volatility that comes with most of them, the only one I have seen very stable is the tether but the likes of Steem Dollar that is suppode to be $1 voluntuate around
max1616

Activity: 434
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:20:13 AM

I have heard a lot of news about this project lately..Developer team quality, but they are more interested in a few projects besides this project..It's tempting me to have 100 million supply..I did not invest early, I want to follow some more developments.
Thefrolly

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:43:10 AM

The ICO looks good but they raised their ask by $15M once they started to get hyped. It looked a bit greedy which kind of turned me off. But regardless it has huge potential.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:56:17 AM

The ICO looks good but they raised their ask by $15M once they started to get hyped. It looked a bit greedy which kind of turned me off. But regardless it has huge potential.
Aah the old greediness taking over the team. I really b don't b like to see this in a project no matter how good their idea this Anyway I will have a look at the whitepaper and see

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: