Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:23:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Good ICO's for short/mid term profit  (Read 72 times)
CryptoGambler777 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:07:20 AM

There are plenty of good projects up and running on which investors made big profit. Too bad I missed most of them and that's why I'm on a search to find the best possible ICO's to get in for some short/mid term profit. I do believe I found 2 projects that can get me a very nice ROI short term, but I'm looking for more, so please leave me any suggestions!

1. CoinMetro. A one-of-a-kind, licensed, financial platform that will fuel the future of blockchain innovation with Innovative Investment Platform, ICO Express Platform and debit card. CoinMetro offers a trio of user-friendly components that until now have not appeared together, in one platform: There's an easy-to-use, stand-alone ICO platform, a typical trading platform that most investors are already familiar with, and a full-blown exchange for cryptocurrency trading. One of the primary goals of the FXPIG team that came up with the overall concept was the idea of a “one stop” trading center for crypto-assets that was totally based on user/customer/investor needs. Before CoinMetro, consumers had to use several platforms to trade, cash out, sell, purchase, invest and do basic research. With CoinMetro's “everything under one roof” concept, any investor will be able to perform all those tasks in one place, within a customer-focused trading environment.

Why I like this project: Backed by FXPIG, a fully operational & licensed platform, large focus on user experience, easy to use platform and a familiar design.

Read more: https://go.coinmetro.com/

2. Play2Live. A blockchain-based streaming platform for gamers and eSports fans. They are a trailblazer in merging revolutionary blockchain technology and streaming services. This project solves several market problems: 
- Limited opportunities for users and streamers to interact and no personalization options. 
- Restriction of the users in the ability to earn from their hobbies. 
- Advertising is persistent and usually there is no option to disable it. The users are frustrated with advertising and try to avoid it in any possible way.
-Every user who wishes to stream their game and earn from this action cannot do it on a regular basis, while they expect to start earning money just after the registration in the system and wish to have more tools to monetize their streams better.

Why I like this project: An existing MVP platform where users are able to make bets during streams, Competent team in cybersport, It’s closest and biggest competitor Twitch hasn’t offered any major changes in monetization system for a while, P2L will use buyback and elimination mechanisms to provide for the favorable exchange rate of the token on the open market. This creates great opportunity for the growth.

Read more: https://play2live.io/en/

Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
michael shikany

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:13:59 AM

At present, the whole cryptocurrency market is in a downward trend., so the people attend the ICO and raise is not a good suggestion, and Play2Live is a European ICO project, in my opinion need as much as possible to avoid Russia and the European project,they more like a scam, because you have a high probability of loss of principal.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: