Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:34:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2 ICO's for big shortterm profit, looking for more good projects!  (Read 354 times)
CryptoGambler777 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:46:43 AM

There are plenty of good projects up and running on which investors made big profit. Too bad I missed most of them and that's why I'm on a search to find the best possible ICO's to get in for some short/mid term profit. I do believe I found 2 projects that can get me a very nice ROI short term, but I'm looking for more, so please leave me any suggestions!

1. CoinMetro. A one-of-a-kind, licensed, financial platform that will fuel the future of blockchain innovation with Innovative Investment Platform, ICO Express Platform and debit card. CoinMetro offers a trio of user-friendly components that until now have not appeared together, in one platform: There's an easy-to-use, stand-alone ICO platform, a typical trading platform that most investors are already familiar with, and a full-blown exchange for cryptocurrency trading. One of the primary goals of the FXPIG team that came up with the overall concept was the idea of a “one stop” trading center for crypto-assets that was totally based on user/customer/investor needs. Before CoinMetro, consumers had to use several platforms to trade, cash out, sell, purchase, invest and do basic research. With CoinMetro's “everything under one roof” concept, any investor will be able to perform all those tasks in one place, within a customer-focused trading environment.

Why I like this project: Backed by FXPIG, a fully operational & licensed platform, large focus on user experience, easy to use platform and a familiar design.

Read more: https://go.coinmetro.com/

2. Play2Live. A blockchain-based streaming platform for gamers and eSports fans. They are a trailblazer in merging revolutionary blockchain technology and streaming services. This project solves several market problems: 
- Limited opportunities for users and streamers to interact and no personalization options. 
- Restriction of the users in the ability to earn from their hobbies. 
- Advertising is persistent and usually there is no option to disable it. The users are frustrated with advertising and try to avoid it in any possible way.
-Every user who wishes to stream their game and earn from this action cannot do it on a regular basis, while they expect to start earning money just after the registration in the system and wish to have more tools to monetize their streams better.

Why I like this project: An existing MVP platform where users are able to make bets during streams, Competent team in cybersport, It’s closest and biggest competitor Twitch hasn’t offered any major changes in monetization system for a while, P2L will use buyback and elimination mechanisms to provide for the favorable exchange rate of the token on the open market. This creates great opportunity for the growth.

Read more: https://play2live.io/en/

SickRick77

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:32:07 AM

Thanks for sharing these ICO's, just registered to both and they look really promising. Just wondering on how much I am willing to invest. Any indication on when they will hit exchanges?
jinnyjinny

Activity: 280
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:21:23 PM

I hear the first time about CoinMetro, but  i've heard a lot about Play2Live and took a part yesterday, when they started main sale. And it looks like it will be very succesful crowdsale! just 6 mln $ left and they will reach hardcap. So, i find Play2Live really great investment, that will bring profit in middle-long term.

cryptomunt

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 02:10:27 PM

I hear the first time about CoinMetro, but  i've heard a lot about Play2Live and took a part yesterday, when they started main sale. And it looks like it will be very succesful crowdsale! just 6 mln $ left and they will reach hardcap. So, i find Play2Live really great investment, that will bring profit in middle-long term.

Play2Live is great. Softcap at 3m & hardcap at 6m is VERY low in todays market. Actually hoping for a quick x3-4 here.
Akorharrison

Activity: 399
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:07:48 PM

Thanks with your dropbox..  Looking at it I see coinmetro having a great future I will look into it.
cakmabokgot

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:07:01 PM

I am very disappointed in the majority of ICOs. I am talking about potential ICOs like the ones you are talking about, not some fishy and scammy ones!
We have big players in game and it is very hard to buy good coins in ICO phase (that's what I am experiencing)
freezzeer

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:29:34 PM

How do you know this is short term or long term.Any reasons??
Can you provide ANN threads of both.Site is not enough Huh
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:37:27 PM

Really got excited with what you sharing not until i saw this line There are plenty of good projects up and running on which investors made big profit. Too bad I missed most of them am sure very few will share if there are great ICOs out there as they want you to buy their coins from them after the ICO is done but announcement thread should have some and others can only be read about on crypto news sites.
cryptomunt

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 11:13:29 PM

Really got excited with what you sharing not until i saw this line There are plenty of good projects up and running on which investors made big profit. Too bad I missed most of them am sure very few will share if there are great ICOs out there as they want you to buy their coins from them after the ICO is done but announcement thread should have some and others can only be read about on crypto news sites.

Well as a fellow ico enthusiast I spend countless hours on finding the best projects. I know of pretty much every ICO that is ongoing and all upcoming ones, and yeah I also share the best ones from time to time on this forum. Why profit alone if we can all profit?
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:03:04 AM

that's really what you say sir. I also do not understand on what basis can say that the two coins are included in the short-term project, while he only show the link only website, not with ANN Thread Or Bounty Thread
SloggerSasha

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:53:13 AM

I would advise to take a fancy to the project SocialMedia.Market. Influencers can easily access sponsorship for creating high-quality content, consumers, ultimately, gain access to the high-quality content they desire, all token holders, participate in platform development and gaining access to exclusive features and services for using and owning Social Media Token.
cryptomunt

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 07:26:04 AM

that's really what you say sir. I also do not understand on what basis can say that the two coins are included in the short-term project, while he only show the link only website, not with ANN Thread Or Bounty Thread

Have you guys tried googling? It cant be that hard to find ann/bounty threads?!
cryptomunt

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 11:27:18 AM

I would advise to take a fancy to the project SocialMedia.Market. Influencers can easily access sponsorship for creating high-quality content, consumers, ultimately, gain access to the high-quality content they desire, all token holders, participate in platform development and gaining access to exclusive features and services for using and owning Social Media Token.

Isn't that EXACTLY what Current is doing? Because Current definetly has the hype and momentum going for them, in my opinion its near impossible to compete with them as they already have a working platform/app & are backed by famous investors like Mark Cuban.
taktik

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:46:41 PM

Isn't that EXACTLY what Current is doing? Because Current definetly has the hype and momentum going for them, in my opinion its near impossible to compete with them as they already have a working platform/app & are backed by famous investors like Mark Cuban.
I'm not very strong in these matters, but you suggested a very interesting idea. Perhaps there are very famous investors in the crypto currency, the actions of which need to be monitored. I think that they know what they are doing and we need to follow their example and we can make a very good and high-quality investment.
cryptomunt

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 07:08:04 PM

I'm not very strong in these matters, but you suggested a very interesting idea. Perhaps there are very famous investors in the crypto currency, the actions of which need to be monitored. I think that they know what they are doing and we need to follow their example and we can make a very good and high-quality investment.

Definetly. Most of them got rich by doing great investments, so I think following them ain't that bad. They do have more experience than I have for sure.
goyal.dkg

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:59:32 PM

Play2Live is great. Softcap at 3m & hardcap at 6m is VERY low in todays market. Actually hoping for a quick x3-4 here.

https://play2live.io/en
check the site again , soft cap is right 3m , but harcap is showing 30m , which is not very low , even i cant call it low .
if it would be below 10m then we could say it is low .
ljp7839008

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:27:42 PM

There are plenty of good projects up and running on which investors made big profit. Too bad I missed most of them and that's why I'm on a search to find the best possible ICO's to get in for some short/mid term profit. I do believe I found 2 projects that can get me a very nice ROI short term, but I'm looking for more, so please leave me any suggestions!

1. CoinMetro. A one-of-a-kind, licensed, financial platform that will fuel the future of blockchain innovation with Innovative Investment Platform, ICO Express Platform and debit card. CoinMetro offers a trio of user-friendly components that until now have not appeared together, in one platform: There's an easy-to-use, stand-alone ICO platform, a typical trading platform that most investors are already familiar with, and a full-blown exchange for cryptocurrency trading. One of the primary goals of the FXPIG team that came up with the overall concept was the idea of a “one stop” trading center for crypto-assets that was totally based on user/customer/investor needs. Before CoinMetro, consumers had to use several platforms to trade, cash out, sell, purchase, invest and do basic research. With CoinMetro's “everything under one roof” concept, any investor will be able to perform all those tasks in one place, within a customer-focused trading environment.

Why I like this project: Backed by FXPIG, a fully operational & licensed platform, large focus on user experience, easy to use platform and a familiar design.

Read more: https://go.coinmetro.com/

2. Play2Live. A blockchain-based streaming platform for gamers and eSports fans. They are a trailblazer in merging revolutionary blockchain technology and streaming services. This project solves several market problems: 
- Limited opportunities for users and streamers to interact and no personalization options. 
- Restriction of the users in the ability to earn from their hobbies. 
- Advertising is persistent and usually there is no option to disable it. The users are frustrated with advertising and try to avoid it in any possible way.
-Every user who wishes to stream their game and earn from this action cannot do it on a regular basis, while they expect to start earning money just after the registration in the system and wish to have more tools to monetize their streams better.

Why I like this project: An existing MVP platform where users are able to make bets during streams, Competent team in cybersport, It’s closest and biggest competitor Twitch hasn’t offered any major changes in monetization system for a while, P2L will use buyback and elimination mechanisms to provide for the favorable exchange rate of the token on the open market. This creates great opportunity for the growth.

Read more: https://play2live.io/en/

Very interesting review! I didn't know about them. Thank You! Pay attention to the RepuX project. The project is really hot! Gaining good popularity! In the future, its scale will be really good! Suggest to see this ICO!
AlecMe

Activity: 392
Merit: 159

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:35:38 PM

How did you found out about these?
cryptomunt

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 10:55:39 PM

How did you found out about these?

You can find a lot of useful information in telegram channels, and websites like icodrops/icoranker.
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:55:48 PM

Look at Abyss and Universa they are really worth seeing, speaking about last one,they made 4x just after listing ,have a lot of partnerships and their CEO provide community with reports on a weekly basis
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: