Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:54:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PRL Airdrop  (Read 241 times)
comander (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:30:40 AM

So, the team of prl coin has shared some great news about upcoming airdrop in April and token burn in March. What are your predictions about the price before the snapshot ? Should i buy it or it is too late ? 
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:39:35 AM

Any link to this announcement?
cetje

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:49:40 AM

Any link to this announcement?

https://medium.com/oysterprotocol/dawn-of-a-new-era-3ca2e2f5a1c6
alaricoin

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:57:29 AM

is there a link with the project and with the instructions to participate? on the link I did not find any form
cetje

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:35:07 AM

is there a link with the project and with the instructions to participate? on the link I did not find any form

My bad, here you go https://medium.com/oysterprotocol/shell-shl-update-and-new-hires-87978ad687a9
bearex

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:58:02 AM

To participate, you must just own PRL tokens. In exchange you will get SHL tokens in rate 1:1. It is not yet confirmed if airdrop will be available on KuCoin, so it is advisable to use your own wallet (like MEW).
Davido93

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:07:41 PM

Comander,  you can buy it, its not to late,  ATH price was 5$,  now it is 1.5$ this coin show stability. Market cap drops 60b but PRL price decreased only 0.20-0.30$. Its no to late earn $$$,  the more you wait - the less you gain. Buy now!

▌▌   Anonymous and Untranceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
abahcoin

Activity: 657
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 01:45:14 PM

PRL is a token with stable price, I think PRL will be have a price $10 before airdrop and token burn events. PRL have a great and active devpelopment team.

●                     T H O U   F i n a n c e     || |  |   |    High APY Yields                     ●
●            ████  ███  ██  █   THOU FARM   █  ██  ███  ████            ●

●            [ UNISWAP THOU - ETH ]  Whitepaper  ●  Telegram  ●  Discord            ●
preshpr1nce

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:52:52 PM

Would love to see KuCoin offer this up, they're the highest volume exchange for PRL so they should do their best to make it happen.
If not, as suggested above go with a desktop wallet.
curkowski

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:36:26 PM

PRL is a token with stable price, I think PRL will be have a price $10 before airdrop and token burn events. PRL have a great and active devpelopment team.

Lol, 10$ is quite unrealistic, aand it can not be said that it has stable price rn....
We will go down for a bit more, then hopefully stabilization for short time and going up more and more as the airdrop approaches... Also, token burn has 0 impact on price....
preshpr1nce

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:45:46 PM

Lol, 10$ is quite unrealistic, aand it can not be said that it has stable price rn....
We will go down for a bit more, then hopefully stabilization for short time and going up more and more as the airdrop approaches... Also, token burn has 0 impact on price....

We will see $10 this year, I'm very sure of this.
But I agree 100% it won't happen before the airdrop.
Ai7xpressTV

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:48:28 PM

So, the team of prl coin has shared some great news about upcoming airdrop in April and token burn in March. What are your predictions about the price before the snapshot ? Should i buy it or it is too late ? 

It is not to late in my eyes. I rebought my PRL at 10k sat because I think there will come a nice fomo right before the snapshot will happen! All people who hold Oyster Pearl will receive Oyster shell after the snapshot!
curkowski

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:00:11 PM

Thats more like it. PRL is such a great project.
comander (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:13:00 PM

Right before token burn emc2 did more than x5
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: