Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:43:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][Airdrop] | RIPPLE PRO - XRPP | Ethereum |Bitcoin |Anonymity | Payment  (Read 558 times)
ripplepro (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:47:25 AM
Last edit: February 23, 2018, 04:04:02 AM by ripplepro

RIPPLE PRO

RIPPLE PRO team is eager to announce our upcoming TOKEN airdrop and sale after a long time of planing.

Whats Ripplepro ?

Ripplepro is an Anonymous Digital Cash You Can Spend Anywhere Use Ripplepro to make instant,
private payments online or in-store to facilitate payments and transfers without sacrificing your security. xrpp Will be used as a currency and also store of value. Ripple pro will also offer a virtual master Credit card . And also payment system using smartphones.

Token Specifications

Total Supply: 13,000,000
Symbol : xrpp
Decimals : 18
Contract Adress:: 0x47d752f8838D301704bd8Ed4C8ecBbE30C668fe9

AIRDROP

A total of 1,500,000 XRPP is allocated for AIRDROP

Requirements to join the AIRDROP:

1. Join our Telegram Channel.

2. Follow us on Twitter and retweet our pinned post.

3. Purchase XRPP (OPtional)

NB::

Due to the huge demand and the large number of user we have receive for the first Airdrop coming ahead, we have decided to change the rules as seen above. Now you participate during the airdrop and get free ripple pro token But those who purchase the token will end more than those who have not. For example if you purchase 3800 xrpp from the CrowdSale, you will get the regular airdrop amount each user receive plus an extra 80% bonus from what you received during the airdrop as well. The form below is a new form so registered now to participate in the upcoming Airdrop.

Join 1st Round Airdrop 500,000 XRPP for x Participants : Open ( This will take place on the 27/02/2018 )

Join 2nd Round Airdrop 500,000 XRPP for x Participants : Not Open

Join 3rd Round Airdrop 500,000 XRPP for x Participants : Not Open!

JOIN AIRDROP :  https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc60dB1FhtGeBofpfDhi9oykTU7WJtgh3L1c_gZpoui0FcgaQ/viewform

CROWDSALE

A total of 4.000.000 XRPP allocated for CROWDSALE (ICO)

1 ETH = 3800 XRPP   ==> Get 25% BONUS
0.5 ETH = 1850 XRPP ==> Get 10% BONUS
0.1 ETH = 310 XRPP  ==> Get 5% BONUS

Send Ethereum to the adress blow and your XRPP tokens will be send to your ethereum contract address

Send ETH here :   0x8b291a3f2D686A25dF6ac57f8D367aB2751cA388

You can also buy XRPP using Bitcoin. send  bitcoin to the address below and also send along your ethereum address to received  your XRPP tokens.

Send BTC here :  3K6r59FGsJoADPHMsGykVxy3q1iFQQmJai

CROWDSALE STARTS: February 19 2018
CROWDSALE ENDS: march 30 2018
LISTING :  April 20 2018 (COINEXCHANGE & ETHERDELTA)

Exchanges

First Exchange will be Etherdelta and Coinexchange as it's the most asked by traders these days And  Second target Exchaange will be YoBit , Mercatox , Binance and many more.
For CoinMarketCap : We will try to get Listed there ASAP , as 10K $/24h Vol is needed , it may happen once we are on EtherDelta , or CoinExchange.

Twitter

https://twitter.com/ripple_pro

Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/Ripple-Pro-964104083741146/

Telegram

https://t.me/Rippleprochannel

Website

https://www.ripplepro.org/

duydien

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:56:42 AM

Support the venture project. I am waiting for the opening of airdrop (27/2/2018). Thank for your airdrop announcement. Good luck.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
douinaho

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:24:58 AM

I think the airdrop project is a good project. there are some things I want to ask:
1) what is the purpose of your project?
2) will there display the teams profile of your project?
ripplepro (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:24:28 AM

I think the airdrop project is a good project. there are some things I want to ask:
1) what is the purpose of your project?
2) will there display the teams profile of your project?

1) what is the purpose of your project?:

After the Crowsale and Airdrop, all general info about the project will be listed on the whitepaper on our new redesign website. To response to your question, this project is been control by the community not like the regular xrp which is regulated by banks and so on. Here is a brief review of what the project is all about. xrpp Will be used as a currency and also store of value. Ripple pro will also offer a virtual master Credit card (we are currently working on that and that is 100% sure, VISA has not yet given us a green light but with master card all is okay for now).  And also payment system using smartphones. The only currency that will be allowed to be loaded into the virtual master card will be xrpp. This is so because we want to push the price of xrpp up to $300. And in the near by feature we will get into the plastic master card where user can withdraw fund from an ATM Machine that will be on the roadmap. More info will be on the white paper after the Crowdsale and Airdrop is over. So purchase the token now at a good price during the Crowdsale.

2) will there display the teams profile of your project? :

We may do that in the new design of the website after the Crowdsale and Airdrop is over.

cryptjedimaster

Activity: 219

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:29:48 PM

Everyone is looking for a fast, secured and anonymous digital cash and this project is huge and looks promising. This is a great project!
phieudu0502

Activity: 257

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:13:15 AM

Quote from: ripplepro

Due to the huge demand and the large number of user we have receive for the first Airdrop coming ahead, we have decided to change the rules as seen above. Now you participate during the airdrop and get free ripple pro token But those who purchase the token will end more than those who have not. For example if you purchase 3800 xrpp from the CrowdSale, you will get the regular airdrop amount each user receive plus an extra 80% bonus from what you received during the airdrop as well. The form below is a new form so registered now to participate in the upcoming Airdrop.

So now you change from OPtional to Mandatory. Whoever want to join the airdrop, must purchase XRPP from crowdsale, right?

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
ripplepro (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:15:00 PM

Quote from: ripplepro

So now you change from OPtional to Mandatory. Whoever want to join the airdrop, must purchase XRPP from crowdsale, right?

No you can participate in the Airdrop without purchasing the xrpp token. But purchasing the token will give you an advantage of earning more token than others during the Airdrop.
CryptoLing

Activity: 493
Merit: 28

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:07:38 AM

When will the airdrop form release? It's already 27/02/2018
ripplepro (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:00:43 PM

When will the airdrop form release? It's already 27/02/2018

Now is still 4:02 AM California time. The Airdrop will start today at 2:00 PM California time. please don't forget to add the token specification in your https://www.myetherwallet.com  wallet account.

alberbeni

Activity: 92
Merit: 13

BSV is Bitcoin

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:32:59 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 08:23:31 PM by alberbeni

Signed, i think that in time... expecting how go ahead the proyect

EDIT: maybe its so stupid ask about that, but i cant found the coin or be nothing with that in etherwallet Sad

Craig Wright is Satoshi
ripplepro (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:31:08 PM

Signed, i think that in time... expecting how go ahead the proyect

EDIT: maybe its so stupid ask about that, but i cant found the coin or be nothing with that in etherwallet Sad

we have  about 13,000 member who are eligible for the Airdrop so please be patient your free Airdrop token will be in your wallet soon.
FerrisWheel

Activity: 309
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:01:41 AM

When will the airdrop started?
alberbeni

Activity: 92
Merit: 13

BSV is Bitcoin

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:43:36 PM

please don't forget to add the token specification in your https://www.myetherwallet.com  wallet account.

Im talking about that, never used mew and when i use contract adrres say me that need extra code for interact, havent time for look for today in google, if token specification its not added i lost the coin?

Craig Wright is Satoshi
asyaSh

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:56:21 PM

Hello  Smiley I am very interested to participate!!! When the list of exchanges will be published?
ripplepro (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:11:11 AM

We have Good news for you all. you can now buy xrpp token on  etherdelta, we have also  apply to idex exchange, we will make sure to get on many exchange before the 20th of this month to increase your opportunity of making huge gain. Once our marketcap is 10k we will be listed on coinmarketcap and coingecko so buy now why it is still at a good price.

https://etherdelta.com/#0x47d752f8838d301704bd8ed4c8ecbbe30c668fe9-ETH // buy at Etherdelta.

more exchange coming up.

N:B

IF YOU CAN NOT BUY FROM ETHERDELTA, JUST CHECK OUR WEBSITE AT https://www.ripplepro.org/ AND MAKE YOUR PURCHASE AT THE ICO PRICE WHICH GIVE YOU EXTRA BONUS.
ripplepro (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:36:44 AM

Hello  Smiley I am very interested to participate!!! When the list of exchanges will be published?

We have already started the listern of xrpp on so many exchange, you can buy xrpp now on etherdelta. There is the link below.

https://etherdelta.com/#0x47d752f8838d301704bd8ed4c8ecbbe30c668fe9-ETH

OR purchase it directly from the website  https://www.ripplepro.org/  and get extra bonus.
KAMAZ-4350

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:59:09 AM

Fork drives ripple is very interesting to watch from afar,as I'm not a fan of drives ripple. But maybe there will be a worthy competitor and will press ripl?! It would be nice,but then he lingered in the tops,it is time to website.
konstant111

Activity: 924
Merit: 250

my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:04:54 AM

Reserve russian translate Smiley

STOP ERC20 SCAMS
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: