Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:53:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If marriages can expire,will you still renew?  (Read 725 times)
ranz1123

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:08:06 AM

If marriages can expire,will you still renew? I have two answer to this question first if i am still happy i would continue and renew my marriage and live a happy life but if i am not happy with my partner i would not renew it and possible find someone who can love me and make me happy simple yet complicated hahahaha
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
knackergays8

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:54:51 PM

Never. I will want to go back to my single hood and enjoy the life like before.
janecho25

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:00:34 PM

If ever that MARRIAGE expires,  i will still renew it. 
No matter what it becomes,  we are still the one who chose the person we wanted to marry.  So we shouldn't regret it,  though some people had really the nightmare like experienced in marriage - in that case it's acceptable. 
But generally,  marriage is a sacred one,  this is the moment when you made a vow to your partner that you'll be together in goodness and in worst.  So treasure that day and never just throw it away even if you may given a chance to do so. 
rabidsnake46

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:20:51 PM

Yes, I will for sure renew my marriage as those are the most beautiful memories I have.
kinilawnabakulaw

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:04:50 PM

I will do my best to renew it. After all, it was a promise before God and the person you love to always be there for each other no matter what. To try to understand and take care and love each other.

Btcepoy11

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:08:39 PM

I will renew my marriage in my wife, if the marriage certificate expire. I need my wife and I love and care my wife.
CheraFaye

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:37:16 AM

Yes it is true marriage there is time to expire, death is more precisely to call it. If someone of the couple dies when it is easy, the possibility of being left will renew the marriage and certainly with another couple. If you die in old age, many considerations make it difficult to renew marriage.
SCSY_dev

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 07:30:03 PM

I have a lot of good memories from my wedding and I will renew it for sure.

KIANA

Activity: 47
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:26:46 PM

My farther in law asked me to take his daughter. He promised  me farm but still today I only received  a cow (my wife).Only joking  ,I will definitely  renew because both parties must worked together  in a marriage.You must support  each other in good times and bad times.
tomotan

Activity: 617
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:33:01 PM

That is indeed a very interesting thought mate...till death do us part is an illusion and nothing more...so unless you feel exactly the same as some years ago, just don't renew !
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:46:20 PM

I have come across this Facebook posting about marriage. Many have declined the offer but some, including wives who are victims of domestic violence ought to never renew given the circumstance. For me, i will still renew.. marriage comes with a lot of changes and adjusting to do, clashes are bound to happen but take note that marriage is sacred as well as vows. Prayers do make a lot of difference in Changing your partners behavior.

If I still love the person I would always do. Once I enter marriage, there is no turning back. I believe that problems and struggles are not a reason enough for couples to quit. Quitting is for the weak as well as in married life. No matter how hard life is, I believe that couples should always keep their married life strong and firm.

djBeatcoin

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:28:52 PM

Of course, I would renew it if the marriage was good. And I hope it will be.
People should try harder before choosing to divorce. We need more compromises.
Btcepenbob

Activity: 161

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:16:59 AM

yes i will renew my vow i love my family..my family is my everything
Lion34

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:27:11 AM

Marriage transcend the physical intimacy and all other attached priority as it sacred an spiritual involving vows, commitment, developmental adventure. However, there is no good reason trying to change the unchangeable. When one partner becomes incorrigible then renewing a marriage contract is not worth it. As marriage involves mutual consent of the two parties.
vofkin78

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 08:24:27 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2018, 08:45:58 AM by vofkin78

I think that's a grand idea, preferably smart contracts. I mean when you know that there's an expiration date to the contract it makes all interested parties work harder for renewal. Just look at the aging football players who run their socks off to get a contract extension  Grin
ibrar.noman

Activity: 67

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:12:34 AM

I have come across this Facebook posting about marriage. Many have declined the offer but some, including wives who are victims of domestic violence ought to never renew given the circumstance. For me, i will still renew.. marriage comes with a lot of changes and adjusting to do, clashes are bound to happen but take note that marriage is sacred as well as vows. Prayers do make a lot of difference in Changing your partners behavior.
it depends how much you satisfy with ur life partner
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:26:45 AM

I have been married for 7 years and at the moment I would have exactly updated the marriage. I do not know what will happen in 7 years or in 30 years. We will see.

Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:13:54 AM

Maybe i will to renew if our relationship are still they same and always happy together with our child even if we have some fight and not understand each other i will renew again because not all the time we always fight. But we know in this day some of family are always have divorce i think they not understand each other about what they doing.
unexecuted

Activity: 175

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:29:30 AM

I don't believe that marriage is sacred. Two people have a right to decide whether they live together or not. If after ten or fifteen years they think that it's better to exist singly it's their decision, only people can decide what's better for them
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:48:05 AM

It depends on the situation but for me I would definitely renew it ,
I married my wife because I love her so why wouldn't I renew it?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: