Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:39:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If marriages can expire,will you still renew?  (Read 725 times)
highquA1

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:56:57 PM

I would renew marriage and ofcourse with the same girl. She is already pregnant and i could never get bonded to anyone else as i'm to her
HelperAdvisorsLLP

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:38:20 PM

It depends on a relationship
Now it is so easy to break out that the marriage might expire every day Undecided
haggaik

Activity: 152

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:48:05 PM

To me i don't think marriage can expire. But i know that only one thing can make marriages expire, which is "DEATH" because, somehow every marriage comes with it's own challenges, but the love of the both couples is the solution to those challenges. The both parties really need to contribute their quota to make it very enjoyable and successful. I realized that marriage is the key to both happiness, and it has so much benefits which one should experience over and over again, if every man and woman understand it.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:51:39 PM

I would renew marriage and ofcourse with the same girl. She is already pregnant and i could never get bonded to anyone else as i'm to her
Since I am not married I don’t know the answer to give to this question but without a doubt a lot of people especially the men wouldn’t renew their marriages should it get expired but I am certain the ladies would be extra nice we’re marriages be able to expire.
Pumapipa (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:56:19 AM

will renew a thousand times

Well if all you'vr been getting is abuse from your spouse throughout your married life, wouldn't you be eager to let go of that miserable life? Marriage was meant to unite a man and a woman. If one party is not being treated right deliberately, i think its reason enough to leave a relationship
I just hope that they will be a third part mediation just to settle this matter. For me, even though marriages have rough patches, I think that domestic violence is not right and should never be a reason for someone to leave the marriage. Proper communication and also psychotherapy for the couple should be considered before proceeding with giving up on marriage.
Darklinkz

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:46:57 AM

I don't like the concept and I think it's better that lawmakers passing a bill that will make it difficult to get married. Couples should have at least 10 years of relationship as the basic requirement.
Inspector2580

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:22:06 AM

Sadly people see marriage as a contract. But isn't. Marriage if it expires,  I would gladly renew it. That's why it's imperative one understands marriage and what it's about before getting into it.
TosTeam
Copper Member

Activity: 81

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 07:31:40 AM

wow~ it's a fresh question!
If there is an expiration date for marriage,
married couples would make more effort for each other
with concerns that their partners can leave them after the date.
In my case, I would just renew the marriage.
Because I love my husband and my daughter.

▓▓ TOSCOIN :: Cryptocurrency for real payment system. ▓▓
🕇  Announcement | WebsiteGitHub Facebook Twitter 🕇
Hulh

Activity: 148

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:25:38 AM

I think that if marriage has its expiration date many will be happy in their own relationships with their partner , and its depends in the situation where the couple is no longer happy in their marriage. But when the couple are happy in their marriage , the expiration date is  not necessary anymore. Its all necessary in couples that are not happy anymore in their marriage , but in western countries if the couples are not happy anymore they divorce. Juat like also in other countries where divorce is the only way to separate couples.
I don't see why not. Once you love your partner you must do everything to make her happy. I you ask me that question, i pretty sure answer you why not. Cause i really love my wife my family as well.
hermae

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:37:49 AM

I think that if marriage has its expiration date many will be happy in their own relationships with their partner , and its depends in the situation where the couple is no longer happy in their marriage. But when the couple are happy in their marriage , the expiration date is  not necessary anymore. Its all necessary in couples that are not happy anymore in their marriage , but in western countries if the couples are not happy anymore they divorce. Juat like also in other countries where divorce is the only way to separate couples.
I don't see why not. Once you love your partner you must do everything to make her happy. I you ask me that question, i pretty sure answer you why not. Cause i really love my wife my family as well.

I would love to renew over and over again. Because the reason why we get married is because we want to spend the rest of our lives with our partner, so that means we are willing to sacrifice no matter what. We have to keep our promises during the wedding.
leexhin

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:51:43 AM

Yes I would specially if I truly love my partner there is no reason for our relationship to end just like that,
It isn't like a contract that you could just leave after you it expire just think about your family how would it affect your kids.
sharm2121

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:58:34 AM

I have come across this Facebook posting about marriage. Many have declined the offer but some, including wives who are victims of domestic violence ought to never renew given the circumstance. For me, i will still renew.. marriage comes with a lot of changes and adjusting to do, clashes are bound to happen but take note that marriage is sacred as well as vows. Prayers do make a lot of difference in Changing your partners behavior.

It depends, if your partner is still worth it or your love stay the same then renew it, but if you knew all his/her negative side and you dont like it then dont renew and dont try to be with that person again. If your not happy with your wife or husband anymore then you must leave each other and find a better one, who can accept your past and who can make you happy.

betchay22

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:07:07 AM

I have come across this Facebook posting about marriage. Many have declined the offer but some, including wives who are victims of domestic violence ought to never renew given the circumstance. For me, i will still renew.. marriage comes with a lot of changes and adjusting to do, clashes are bound to happen but take note that marriage is sacred as well as vows. Prayers do make a lot of difference in Changing your partners behavior.

First of all,  im against to that law,  if that law will be passed. Marriage is a lifetime commitment. God hate divorce. I believe why many people are in favor of this because they choose the wrong partner. Before marrying,  one should know his or her partner. Do some research. I suggest,  choose the right  partner,  ask God first. Pray for the best partner.  A God fearing person is one of your criteria. All things will follow. And I can assure you,  you will want to marry that person again.

There is no perfect person and marriage. Its a working process that involves the two opposite sex where God is the center of that relationship.

GLOBEX SCI   [ $250 Billion Scientific Knowledge Available to EVERYONE ]
     JOIN PRE-ICO   ────  February 7th  ─────
CoinOnTheBeach

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:12:43 PM

this depends strictly on personal circumstances and it is almost impossible to some up with a generic statement.
I have prayed over 10 years and nothing could change my partner's behavior, unfortunately.
I am glad to hear that your prayers were heard.

Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:13:26 PM

Marriage is much more than signature on the paper.
Marriage is not about business or contract between 2 people.
I'm sorry that marriages today have so much problems but main reason is that we more talk about finance, jobs, house, contracts etc.than love in our marriages.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
ymirymir

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:17:23 PM

I would always renew my vow for the person I love. I promised to stick with my partner through thick and thin and I believe that it is too inhuman to give up and break my vow for my own reasons. I believe that through perseverance and if we are together, we would be able to surpass all the challenges and problems that we are facing in our relationship.
parallaxbug9

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:13:29 PM

Are you mad? I would never renew because leading a bachelor life with friends and parents has a another type of thrill in it
miyong

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:51:34 PM

True,  prayers can help to change someone's attitude.  It really helps to keep the familys good relationship. If marriages can expire, i will still renew it if it still working good and the relationship of being husband and wife are still strong and the love and respect are still there.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
thrushzodiac8

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:59:31 PM

I would reniew because i favour the marriage system and want to be the hero of only one girl in the world Smiley
tesmark07

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:04:21 PM

Yes I will renew my marriage to my partner because I love him  so much and I want to be with him until the rest of my life...
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: