Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:02:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Supplier wanted for Azure Accounts with 150$ monthly  (Read 91 times)
DavidJSmith (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:21:39 AM

tl;dr: I am looking for a new long term supplier of Microsoft Azure Accounts with a monthly Credit of 150$, for which I will pay 5$ per month each.

My former long term supplier for Microsoft Azure Enterprise Accounts went out of business and now I am looking for a new supplier. I need Microsoft Azure Accounts, each with the following properties:
- monthly Credit of 150$, refilling each month
- Core Quota of at least 10 cores
- Its Azure Portal is accessible from different regions without E-Mail confirmation (no region lock)
- Its VMs are deployable to at least one of the regions in the US (East, West, Central, etc.)

I used to have Azure Enterprise Accounts, but I presume an account via invite should be fine, too.

Your payment will be 5$ per account per month via a cryptocurrency of your choice (with a tx fee not too high).
The first payment will be in advance, every following month at the 15th day, as long as the accounts are active and usable. I will not act against Microsoft's ToS which could result in disabling my or your accounts.
I will provide the e-mail addresses with the accounts will registered to at least 3 days in advance and expecting the accounts ready for usage at the 1st of a month.

After a year of building mutual trust I hope to reduce the price per account to 4$ per month. In exchange I should rent about 50 accounts per year.
We should start at 5 accounts available at the 1st march. If all works well, I am willing to rent about 10 more the next month.

Please ask if I forgot to mention anything.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: