Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:12:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Give you Confidence About cryptos?  (Read 484 times)
bananadence

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:21:00 PM

At the moment I have no confidence, there is only a hope that to repeat a situation of last year. And still of course desire to earn money from growth of cryptocurrency if it of course is.

The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:24:32 PM

I'm here for long term. Not for one day or year but years. That's why I'm trying to stick with the projects which has same mentality.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
tokenmarket

Activity: 492
Merit: 291

TokenMarket.net

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 03:32:15 PM

With larger adoptions of new ecosystems and technologies, cryptocurrencies will play a vital role in connecting the customer/ user of that technology with the new eco-space. Cryptocurrencies now are starting to serve as securitised functions for owning equity within firms, who knows what the functions on these tokens can be in 5, 10 and 15 years time.

.TokenMarket.
██▀▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌

██▄▄
▀▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌

▄▄██
██▀▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌

██▄▄
▬★ Full Service ICO Advisory ★▬
Follow and Research Tokens
★▬▬▬ Subscribe Now ▬▬▬★
▀▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌

▄▄██
rdny

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:35:58 PM

I have confidence in the crypto industry because it is still a new market and the technology behind it is somehow revolutionary and it may bring about a lot of changes on how do we do things in our society. It also has a lot of room to grow making it very interesting and enticing.
Ivanmikronov

Activity: 159
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:47:57 PM

The most important thing why I believe cryptocurrency is the uniqueness of the technology which it applies and the independence of work from anyone, the state or any other regulatory body here is not important. The rules will not change and will remain the same as when you created the project. It really is very cool and can dramatically increase the speed of buying and selling from any point on earth. I believe that soon we will come to it and bitcoin will be the second dollar.
Rostock

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:54:20 PM

I'm not sure, but I just believe that cryptocurrencies can achieve more in the future and that's why I'm interested in them.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
123pogi123

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:08:01 PM

there are many sayings that crypto currency will be no longer exist .. but for me it is not.. for me it was a big fake news to lower our confindence...  as long as there are investors in crypto currency it will take place in this world. and as long there are like us who believes in this system and has a desire to do it, it will be continue... 

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
redwidow

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:46:39 PM

I have heard a lot of people crying that cryptos will die or go to zero one day,

But I don't believe them. Ask your self this simple question? Why is that big institutions are investing millions of dollars in cryptos?

Cryptos is a long term investment, Just take a moment and think about cryptos in five years time to come?

I want to hear from the community members, What actually Gives you confidence about cryptos at the moment?

Share your thoughts so that we can motivate other members.

I know about crypto from friends is a long-term investment if you choose the right coin to start investing. my question is, how do I choose the right coin for investment in the long-term other than bitcoin?
pxo1106

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:04:06 PM

I have heard a lot of people crying that cryptos will die or go to zero one day,

But I don't believe them. Ask your self this simple question? Why is that big institutions are investing millions of dollars in cryptos?

Cryptos is a long-term investment, Just take a moment and think about cryptos in five years time to come?

I want to hear from the community members, What actually Gives you confidence about cryptos at the moment?

We have a lot of things to do in the market and thus every one of us should mark our investment towards it. We cannot be the best millionaire investor we have if we don`t want to initiate our own thoughts - creating diversification and development in our own consideration - thus learning the process. If we look from a different perspective, the moment we share things on what are the possibilities of the market delivers us the feeling of self-confidence - creating an emotion of satisfaction and self-fulfilled.
HoorrrBitc

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:35:04 PM

I think that the desire to buy a crypto currency gives it possible to passively earn. But everyone should remember that at the initial stage - it can be as an opportunity to earn extra money. There are jumps and falls. Counting only on good forecasts is also not correct.
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:04:10 AM

the most important is, bounty. where I get income from the bounty. since that time, I always believe in crypto and also bounty.
JakenBake

Activity: 150
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:18:53 AM

The governments can see every transaction every human on earth makes, all in public view, where they can make sure your taxed on everything.  I mean everything.  That's how I know crypto is the next big thing.  it will be used to enslave us. 
alimarh

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:32:46 AM

I have confidence in the crypto industry because it is still a new market and the technology behind it is somehow revolutionary and it may bring about a lot of changes on how do we do things in our society. It also has a lot of room to grow making it very interesting and enticing.

I agree with you, during the time of internet most people did not believe but see where it has reached today? people can't do with the internet these days, the crypto industry i believe will get to that stage, a stage where digital currency will take over the world.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
kudosbadazz

Activity: 83

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:57:10 AM

cryptos would die only if they are not used in everyday lives or used in transactions . However these actions still continues. Its humans , that make things still work and not the actions of things themselves. I don't believe the theory that its gonna die . there are lots and lots of cryptos campaigns being launched everday and it never rest. Cryptos will stay and never die until we leave this earth. Mark my words

◢▬LIBEREUM▬◣ (https://www.libereum.io/)
—(••÷[ FORTES FORTUNA JUVAT! ]÷••)—
dkkoi5

Activity: 146

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:03:36 AM

It is because of my friend that he invested in the market last year and earned a lot. So I think the cryptocurrency is good and worth investing. So I joined in this year's market.
JunMel

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:13:06 AM

Cryptos is a long term investment, Just take a moment and think about cryptos in five years time to come?

Crypto is the future of digital money as the technology progress so fast so does transaction and services will be totally cashless. This is where crypto plays a big role. Maybe some coins cannot survive but I'm pretty sure plenty more will surface. So whether we like it or not this is the future and we have to accept and evolve to. That's why I beleive that crypto will survive and helps people to more comfortable life in the future.
mkn2030

Activity: 148

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:16:09 AM

Because I have received some returns in this market, I believe it now. Even though the current price has not recovered, I believe that the encryption market will always recover.
quuyt4

Activity: 165

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:34:12 AM

It is the encryption market itself that gives me confidence that I have had some returns in this market, so I believe it now. Although I lost a lot in this year's market, I will continue to wait.
ziggy21

Activity: 97

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:25:20 PM

As regards cryptocurrencies, and the FUD that is always around the crypto markets I gain confidence majorly from the technology Itself because the blockchain technology Is a lot more than the market movement the currencies and eventually when there is more adoption and people starts to use Blockchain in their daily lives, then everything will makr a lit more sense to people. Personally I am not shook at all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: