Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 05:47:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is coin pumping all about  (Read 125 times)
donowa (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:22:49 AM

Please guys I am relatively new into crypto.  Some one added me to a coin pumping telegram group,  since then I have been reading posts there, but don't understand what is going on there. What is coin pump all about?
NScryps

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:29:46 AM

Please guys I am relatively new into crypto.  Some one added me to a coin pumping telegram group,  since then I have been reading posts there, but don't understand what is going on there. What is coin pump all about?

They will probably share with you which coins to buy and when.

but you cant know if when you buy it they are already dumping the coin.
Welckomtome

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:32:35 AM

this is when some kind of action fictitiously raises the price of a coin for some purpose, for example, they pour a lot of money into some kind of asset thereby heating up the excitement in the market, others who see it are starting to buy too! But this is a trap for those who buy these assets at a high price.
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:36:17 AM
Merited by frowsiter (2), Hui8 (1)

Pumping is process where you gather in the team and put higher bids on the specific coin at predefined time and thus you are artificial rising it’s price to higher rates. The use of this? Well, you guys buy large amount of coin at lower rates and when other people see the coin is rising in the value then they naturally put their money into such coins and thus make it grow even larger in price. The end result is 200-500% rise in the initial value at which you bought the coin. This makes you 200-500% profits on your holding which you sell at that high rate. That’s what pumping is.

However, you should not try this one and neither you should promote it because it is illegal stuff to do.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
oscarrsm

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:14:16 PM

Stay away from it. This is fraud, collective collusion, which is prosecuted by law. A group of people agree to buy a coin until the price reaches $ 3, for example. Once the point is reached, they dramatically sell everything they bought and the price falls below the level that was before the collusion. Leaders start selling ahead of time and make a profit. And most of the others do not have time to sell and they are losing.
zakalwe

Activity: 445
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:55:47 PM

Stay away from it. This is fraud, collective collusion, which is prosecuted by law. A group of people agree to buy a coin until the price reaches $ 3, for example. Once the point is reached, they dramatically sell everything they bought and the price falls below the level that was before the collusion. Leaders start selling ahead of time and make a profit. And most of the others do not have time to sell and they are losing.
Some pump groups are more organized and people know and trust each other, these groups will never advertise themselves and you have to be invited personally. Others are public pump groups and people often advertise them and anyone can join. These are stupid because you cannot trust others and you never know when other people got information about the coin and if you get the information one minute late you will miss the normal price and you risk that price will dump as soon as you buy the coin. Avoid these groups.
henry1997

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:18:41 PM

If I think there are some channels the pumping Akurát today and there is also a ngasal pumping funneling. we should expand channels and group or community and looking for info from the coins official whether there are events etc. because it will effect also to pump. such as eth-xrp, xlm yesterday many events and prices start ascending this happened down as the market cryptocurrency is undergoing a decline from parent BITCOIN.so the opinions and suggestions I multiply seeking information do not expect from 1 information only
alex_kir

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:21:22 PM

Dude, all these groups really just do not mean anything, imagine how many people should be in order to pump up a particular project, in fact, the popularity of people such as McAfee plays a very important role here.
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 03:56:00 PM

Usually, they bought this coin before on the low and want you to buy it at the higher price) They just want your money. Before participate just look for few pumps is it real to sell this coin after buying. As I saw usually it isn't real;)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: