Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:31:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best exchanges for trading  (Read 591 times)
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:17:18 PM

Yobit is not a good exchange for trading so kindly remove it from it. Withdrawal time can be hectic and I don't recommend it as a trading platform for any serious investor or trader. I think POloniex and Binance is the best to trade.
Tanmoy98

Activity: 325
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:37:35 PM

I prefer everyone idex,Binance,Hibtc etc.On idex the price of altcoin is low but Hibtc and Binance the price is up.So I think you have to buy the altcoin using idex and sell the coins in Binance or Hibtc.
tatum506

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:18:25 PM

Today there are more than 300 exchange platforms. But I like these most. If you have something to add, write. What exchange platforms do you like?

1.Binance.com. The fastest growing trading platform today. In January of 2018  it had a record number of registrations on the stock exchange up to 250,000 within 1 hour. The exchange platform  has its own currency (BNB), which will grow very well this year.
2.Bittrex.com- It's a classic for me. Reliable, safe, lots of currency pairs. Convenient interface.There are difficulties with registration.
3.Poloniex.com - One of the largest exchange platforms. Convenient to use.
4.Bitfinex.com - Hong Kong cryptocurrency exchange is among the top five. High security. A large number of orders.
5.Hitbtc.com - British cryptocurrency exchange platform. Advanced interface.Fast and easy navigation.
6.Kucoin - A young and promising exchange. It has its own internal currency. The creators of the exchange want to surpass the success of the Binance exchange platform.
7.Coinbase - It is not only a convenient platform for the exchange, but also a wallet to store your currency.The Creator of the cryptocurrency Litecoin Charlie Lee (Charlie Lee) took an active part in the development of the site . He held the position of technical Director in the company.
8.Huobi - The Chinese  exchange platform  is one of the largest in the world. Reliable service for cryptocurrency trading.
9.Yobit.net - A huge range of cryptocurrencies to trade
10. Etherdelta - For token sale

I always liked to trade on Binance because this exchange has helped me earn huge profits and the transaction costs on this exchange are very cheap. Especially they always list Token from good quality ICO projects and this makes Binance always a good choice for investors. I think Binance always has a strong marketing strategy and many great prizes

I do not think that binance is the best trading platform at the moment, you can see that there are a lot of bugs at the time of trading on binance. It is very much influenced by the owners and especially the volume of transactions. In addition, we often encounter lockdown problems and withdraw or not be able to make transactions on the binance. I think you should not continue trading at this trading platform.
RippleSpaset

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:24:34 PM

Now everything has changed.In the market, a new FCoin player, he literally captured the market in a few weeks.Its daily turnover is about 8 billion when the binance is 1.2 billion .I advise you to pay attention to this exchange.
bbcolex

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:37:26 PM

Preferred poloniex than the rest it's my first exchange and never encountered any issue on that exchange, the only thing I don't like about binance is it's turning to be a pump and dump scheme exchange/
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: