Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:49:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: You heard that they robbed Titanium!  (Read 109 times)
De_nis (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:16:56 PM

I admire the professionalism of the team's work, they instantly reacted and protected their investors! The BEST Titanium Team- you example!

ATTENTION: Official update:
• In response to community concerns,
TBIS will offer any BAR purchased between 16:00 (PST) and 19:00 (PST) on February 21, TBAR in a ratio. 1 TBAR: 5 BAR.

• BAR, purchased after 19:00 (PST) on February 21, will not be offered by TBAR.

• All BARs purchased or purchased before 16:00 (PST) on 21 February will be offered TBAR at a diet of 1 TBAR: 1 BAR

• TBISINC is the official channel of the announcement for Titanium.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
haggercody

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:27:26 PM

i don't understand?  I thought the token sale ended weeks ago.  Why would they be compensating purchases from the markets?
Nalbo

Activity: 870
Merit: 125

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:31:22 PM

Most basically looks like a ponzi in the verge of breaking out. The last good offer (desperate attempt) before they run with the cash. Be very cautious before falling for such offers.
De_nis (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:33:51 PM

i don't understand?  I thought the token sale ended weeks ago.  Why would they be compensating purchases from the markets?
21,02  their backup tokens have been stolen, and the bastards have completely dumped the market! But the team responded perfectly!
haggercody

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:34:55 PM

21,02  their backup tokens have been stolen, and the bastards have completely dumped the market! But the team responded perfectly!

Oh wow.  That is unfortunate. 
LtMotioN

Activity: 210
Merit: 29

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:38:03 PM

If they don't then random Steve  who bought some  after the price plummeted basically loses everything since the BAR blockchain will be discontinued.  
The other thing is they have to hardfork, among the stolen BAR are the tokens that were to be used for commercial agreements, product demos etc. If they didn't have those it would have seriously hindered their ability to get the product going.

I am quite disappointed that they didn't use cold storage though. They should have known better.

It is okay though I guess, maybe itl give the price a bit of a reset. I am shocked actually that such a potentially good product is falling so low in price, yet *Insert random hot-trending-pump-and-dump-shitcoin with no real use case* is on the top 100. BAR can potentially be absolutely huge if the stars align correctly for it.

I hope they can recover fully from this and make TBAR a success.

Dogs are nice, I don't like cats though.
LtMotioN

Activity: 210
Merit: 29

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:44:12 PM

Most basically looks like a ponzi in the verge of breaking out. The last good offer (desperate attempt) before they run with the cash. Be very cautious before falling for such offers.

I would have to disagree mate, I am not saying this is the DREAM TEAM for any ICO and the best there is, they aren't. But I do believe these guys to be honest and doing their best. Our risk is only that they fail, I mean its not like they are Dan Larimer or Vitalik level skill in blockchain. Failure is possible like with any project.

However I really don't see much of a risk of them "exit scamming".  These guys will do their best, if the  project does fail I don't hold it against them, I know they gave it their best shot. But my money is on its a slow-rolling snowball hitting a few rocks down the hill.  It will take time to gather some momentum.
I will be launching some businesses on their platform once I can do my own testing on it. I am looking forward to seeing it come to life ! (Hope their platforms can do what I want to do with it haha)

Dogs are nice, I don't like cats though.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: