Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:17:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think this year will be Red?  (Read 15034 times)
wuclx

Activity: 447
Merit: 153

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:36:05 PM

Certainly not the whole year. The crypto hype cycles are way shorter than that now that cryptocurrencies have become mainstream. There are a lot more people, who wait for their opportunity to enter the field.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
realsteve

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:44:07 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

This is a complex question. Here is my humble opinion based on personal research.

Last year was a huge adoption period. Lots of people started exploring therefore investing in crypto. Lots of good projects came to live, lots of terrible abominations too. But still, the people are interested in the tech. Most of the newcomers have hardly any knowledge on the topic. So the current red theme in the market is based on speculation and safe betting. Let's not forget that there are no particular laws governing the crypto world, so the average person can be easily confused on what to do at a given moment.

The market will grow no matter what. Lots of companies are starting to explore the blockchain and it is a matter of time (several years maybe) to be quite common in our daily lives. The applications of the tech are immense. Till then all we can do is learn, hodl and eventually build something new.

I agree with your opinions here, although I think news about the industry and regulations may be playing a bigger part in slower growth rates. There was a lot of noise and distortion at the end of 2017 and this has forced some companies to pump the brakes with their ICOs. I think this is a good thing in the long run. I am hopeful this will separate the serious from the fraudulent. 2018 might turn out to be a rather slow year, but if it is, this may set 2019 up as a year that will really gain momentum.

As you stated, people are interested in the tech. I don't see this changing. I am willing to accept a slow down this year if this leads to longer-term stability.
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:23:58 PM

Beginning of previous years was red and slow too. The crypto market should heat up in spring and summer.
Expecting another great year.
cryptoprophecy

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:53:43 PM

I think the opposite of the would happen because new innovations will come to our ICOs,IoT and A.I based projects are going to be massive this year and we are already seeing this as early as january of the year,and it will revolutionize our whole community,If the ICOs would achieve success it will only means that altcoins will grow too.

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
dibz

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:15:13 PM

My opinion is that we are going to be on a slow go till mid-May when we could see a little pick up coming from added interest and potential investment from a little get together called CONSENSUS that is being hosted by Coindesk in New York this year. I don't believe for one second that this will be a red YEAR there is just too much going on with the whole BLOCKCHAIN industry.
Flickkk

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

Bounty Detective

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:22:34 PM

i think this starting months of 2018 is Red.
and i sense that on march they will start to pump

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:36:37 PM

I believe the days of red is coming to an end. I believe we will see more green in the month of march. I am stronger believe that this crypto will go mainstream again. The hype and FOMO will return soon
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 11:54:29 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

Yep, this is the year of altcoin so maybe we should hodl our altcoins for a better profit. Mid year is the time that altcoins will be popular to all people in the world.
mhine07

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:20:04 AM

This year will be the year of altcoins , and its normal for altcoins to be red , and have ups and downs in their values. Because when bitcoin value goes down , altcoins values also follow to go down aswell. And in the past month this year most of the altcoins in cryptocurrency markets goes all red. But who knows , maybe this coming months this year they all gonna pump up in their price.

hyunee

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:35:47 AM

This year comes with a two months of red for us who are patronizing and getting engage in cryptocurrency world. And all we have to do was wait until there is some miracle to happen and the value of the cryptocurrencies will increase. But we couldn't blame them as it is the market's capability to determine whether the price or the value of it will rise up again. But we all do hope and believe that in the next few months, cryptocurrencies will be born and rise again from its big dump.
fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:32:50 AM

Same position in opinion. The motion of movements in crypto market price will not always the same as what the graph from today and graphs for tomorrow. Green is the time that the holders will sell their coins because they are pretty to the word enough profit. This color is favorable to traders. This is the day that traders rejoice to their coins prices. Red is the time that holders are devided. Some in panic moment and some in stay strong. Red is favorable to investors that wants to invest more. Green or red is not always as it is. Changing color is always happening in the world of crypto market.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:04:50 AM

I dont think so. at all.  i am very bullish about this year. but choose your coins wisely.  many of them will fail this year, but the good ones will prevail and grow. Grin
Yeah, most especially at this point in time, I would rather be very weary of the kind of coin I am holding, so I do not end up bag holding some shit coins. I also see a lot of coins failing a lot this year and most especially a lot of them without any solid project to back them up. So, for anyone who may want to be holding alts, they should better not be shit coins.
alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:21:30 AM

Actually its hard to predict,either it will end up to red this year or it will become  end prosperity,because we are only leaving in our own perception and thinking,but for me still hoping and believing that bitcoin value will hit  and grow to the end of this year appoxiamately $900k-$1000k  just like happen last year when its adsorpt continously in the end of quarter year.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
neinnein125

Activity: 475
Merit: 251

VTOS

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:49:30 AM

I think this year will be all about killing and spilled blood + recovering of every coins. Bitcoin or all other coins. Over time better altcoins will raise like gold, cryptomarkets will hit greater publicity than ever.

▄█████████████████████▄
  ▄
█████████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████████████▀
 ▀████
███████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████
     ████
█████████████████
      ████
██████████████
       █████████████████
        ███████████████
         ▀███████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
V T O S      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM    TWITTER     GITHUB

⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
KryptoVlad

Activity: 123

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:22:17 PM

Now is a good time to buy cryptocurrency. We've all seen the potential value of bitcoin. It cost 20K. Therefore I consider that it will be able to grow in the price at least 2 times.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:37:44 PM

If this year is red then this is completely unsurprising, after a sharp increase, a sharp pullback, this is a common phenomenon in the market of crypto-currency
Red should even be good enough to keep storing up for the period when it will all turn back green isn't it? For some years now, the bitcoin market has been in an uptrend and doing pretty great, so having some huge pull back for a while to kind of test where we are right now, is not a bad idea. We have a long one ahead of us and that is what matters anyway. However, I cannot expect the whole market to be totally red throughout the whole year.
snowbubble

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:58:39 PM

I dont think this year will be only red, because market cant go always 1 direct, so in summer/autumn im waiting for green days and profit.
havoc928

Activity: 379

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:27:50 PM

the coinmarket can be red at this time, but go the end of this year, i believe that the prices of coins will go up, we will see the increse of good coins

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (   About us   Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:45:31 PM

If this year is red then this is completely unsurprising, after a sharp increase, a sharp pullback, this is a common phenomenon in the market of crypto-currency
So true mate this is a common happening to the market or it was not new so we should always expect this ,but never give up that easy with our coins if it is not really needed. Also if you see that holding it for long term can give you more profit then don't sell it. I just want to reverse what you are saying mate that after a sharp pull back there is a sharp increase also and vice versa.
htconem7

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:56:00 PM

The faster and more growth, the longer and deeper the correction will be. I think the growth will be. The question is when it will begin. Now the situation is much better than a month ago, I think the less focused and useful elements will start losing market share. The real useful currencies and projects will begin to gain real market share, not just investor interest
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: