Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:10:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: what happened to titanium?  (Read 117 times)
kevindjunaidi (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:42:43 PM

I see yesterday the price of titanium is still around $ 1, but I see now the price of titanium in the market becomes around the price of $ 0.03 (on exchange HitBtc), and coin titanium is also in freeze for a while, so I do not know what happens to the Titanium coin, do you know what happens to Titanium coin?

In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 05:10:32 AM

According to their official Telegram, they was hacked and get malicious activity and about 16 M BAR Token stolen from that company. Really sad for me because i have 4800 token BAR and the price drop a long way. And they will change the token with new token called TBAR . I hope this new token will help to recover investment of all invesyor. And now i just waiting for the next their anouncements.

yomarve

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

https://cryptotvplus.com

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 08:58:06 PM

On the issue of Coincheck hack and how the wallets containing the tokens were tracked n discovered in an exchange recently,  relating to Titanium do you think those BARS would ever be known who stole them?

Good thing they are trying to fork the token. Bar becomes TBAR. The price is stagnant because of the instructions to halt exchange trading. 

https://cryptotvplus.com
zenhu

Activity: 645
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:09:38 PM

Wow you didnt know that 16m of their token stolen and all of it dumped to the market at once. Not sure though if that really a hacker job or some insider.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
PLATINUM STABLECOINS
USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ

───────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK         TWITTER         TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
matthewoz101

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:12:59 PM

According to their official Telegram, they was hacked and get malicious activity and about 16 M BAR Token stolen from that company. Really sad for me because i have 4800 token BAR and the price drop a long way. And they will change the token with new token called TBAR . I hope this new token will help to recover investment of all invesyor. And now i just waiting for the next their anouncements.

That's horrible. I saw so much good news about BAR. I was about to start investing too. I wish you the best for your investment.
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:17:11 PM

The developers themselves came up to say thst they were hacked and the coins stolen. Let us see what happens after the swap into a hardfork that will be done. Perhaps the price might be escalate to a reasonable point.So that those that seem to be at loss, can now recover from the loss
aalborg

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:23:18 PM

Was shoked by this news, I hope this issue won't brake devs plans and all developments will release according roadmap. Crypto is a big cake for hackers
yura_878

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:27:56 PM

Was shoked by this news, I hope this issue won't brake devs plans and all developments will release according roadmap. Crypto is a big cake for hackers
I also hope that this will not be the end for this project. Because I still hope that this project will make a good profit

Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:29:24 PM

Yeah, I also have 2k BAR's and it's a sizable loss now.
I don't think TBAR will help them to recover and  Titanium will follow BitConnect in the oblivion.
Xcvbkol

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:29:56 PM

Today sent TBAR. Very interesting is the further development of events and how much will it cost on exchanges.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: