Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:42:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties giving bitcoin  (Read 674 times)
Machine Funk

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:53:14 PM

Have you tried looking? You can normally make more getting paid alts because if you choose wisely the project will go well. You shouldn't just focus on payment you support projects you believe in.
Kamelia

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:36:21 PM

There are only few bounty campaign that pays or reward their bounty participants with bitcoin payment, they usually reward them with the ico tokens which i think it is effecting the price of their token after ico conclusion.
Tim2412

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:07:36 PM

I heard it was in the begining - some projects provided bitcoins as a reward.  my friend told me  that several years ago he got 6 btc for one bounty. now i dont hear about such projects.
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:55:54 PM

Sure there are some, but they must require higher forum rank. Such payment system is not widespread but still can be found. Most of such bounties pay with their tokens at Bitcion exchange rate.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:46:08 PM

Not many use bounty payments with Bitcoin but there are some who use a payment system with Bitcoin. Maybe with Bitcoin can attract the participants but more who use bounty payments with tokens. Examples such as DIWtoken use boutny payment with DIW Token
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:00:26 PM

Are there any bounties which are allocating bitcoin to its users?
Absolutely nothing,  they just pay their tokens  that signifies the name of their project. You can find btc payment system in bitcoin services but not in altcoins or bounties. But all tokens you have received  from signatures campaign in bounties are tradable into eth or btc.
tobatz23

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:43:20 PM

YEs there are, just go to bitcoin section just like in altcoin section it also have bounties that give you bitcoin as payment for your work in promoting their project like signature campaign but I don't remember where in thread I read that..
HoaNguyen

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:49:02 PM

Bounties only pay by Token or altcoins, but not pay by bitcoin. If you want to earn Bitcoin, you can join the signature campaign at Service in the Bitcoin section. It is complicated to earn Bitcoin at the current campaign signature because current ICO project owners are not interested in paying for BTC anymore, so the amount of BTC spent on each project will be very low.

Gintama214

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:53:02 PM

Yes, many new altcoins usually give free bitcoin or even their coins it is if you apply with their campaign signature but depending on their budget and which type of payment they do you can earn by posting but don't think that they will give it for free you need to work hard for it and post a good quality posts, and not useless posts. If are willing to earn you will get paid and if you keep doing it you will start how this all works.
1l1l11ll1l
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 11:54:51 PM

Absolutely nothing,  they just pay their tokens  that signifies the name of their project. You can find btc payment system in bitcoin services but not in altcoins or bounties. But all tokens you have received  from signatures campaign in bounties are tradable into eth or btc.
Right, you will not find a project with bitcoin allocation in bounties section, go to services section to get it. there are some signature campaigns that pay with bitcoin

jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:00:06 AM

I guess there are no projects of ICO directly giving bitcoin as a bounty reward. Considering the price of bitcoin is a little bit higher and only few investors could afford such high price of bitcoin. However, there are many ICO projects that are considered as a strategic or indirectly form of investment with bitcoin since this ICO projects are tradable to bitcoin whenever the token holder wants to trade the tokens to bitcoin. Since the system of bitcoin and altcoin are the same so need to worry about investing altcoin or this ICO project. It will just make the market active through thi ICO projects.
cryptosifu

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:06:22 AM

There are some that I've seen offer bitcoins instead of their tokens as bounties.  The last one I saw was the legolas project.  You can browse the bounties section of this forum to see which projects do this.  The good thing is most of the time the bounties are paid weekly instead of waiting until the end of the campaign to receive your bounties. 
nellycanezo

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:17:23 AM

I don't know but bounties giving coin that you can convert to bitcoin. Just join or participate any bounties and finished it, after the ICO, they will rewarded you a token for your hard work.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:19:05 AM

To join a bounties that gives a bitcoin needs a member that has a higher rank, i think that is the first requirement, and it's very rare to see.
There are campaigns that are accepting Jr. Member but yeah it's rare to see.
Almost all of the bounty pays of their own coins.
Most of them are paying with their own coin but there are some that wants to pay in bitcoin.
This bounty is paying in bitcoin it's not only signature campaign but it has various tasks that you can join. The reward will be divided with stakes.
[BOUNTIES FOR ESCROW BTC] EpigenCare Promo (0.4 BTC signature/1 BTC total/3 wks) fund is escrowed so participants are safe and will be paid if qualify.
blankpaladin

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:21:19 AM

before, late 2013 / 2014, the token they given was bitcoin. I heard it from my friend who was here in bitcoin year 2013. Also, the value of bitcoin is not high as now so that you can earn bitcoin easily. But now, there's a lot of ICO and having their own signature coin. Which their reward for their investors and supporters after ICO. Those tokens you can change them to bitcoin.
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:23:38 AM

I was told that there are bounties who pay bitcoin but there are only few and most of the time, it is only available for higher ranks. Bounties preferred to pay using their own coin to also promote it and I think its much cheaper that way, they just need to send their coins even if its doesn't have a value yet. It will have a value few months after. If there is a bounty who pays bitcoin now, kindly send it to me so I can check and join the bounty. Cheers!

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
alexford

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

Pastel Network

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:24:26 AM

maybe before ? but I'm not that sure because I recently joined this forum last Jan 2018. So, I don't have information regarding that. All I know that, you can earn other tokens defending on your project and afterwards, those token will be valuable and can use to change to bitcoin. Example you have been rewarded 1 ETH, you will convert it to BTC as exact amount to BTC.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Pastel.network ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Blockchain Art Platform
Tradable Assets  ▼ Unique Ownership  ▼ Proven Authenticity
aioc

Activity: 2940
Merit: 567

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:24:40 AM

There's a lot of it in the service section, but in my case I prefer to do an Ico because they are not very strict when it comes to posting limit and they are more profitable provided you are into a great project, but of course you need to be a member or higher to applied for this signature bounty.

kiw_91

Activity: 291
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:34:15 AM

Joined a few bounties, but stumbelled on only one project that pays with BTC which is Gladius. Nowadays, its really rare to see bounties that pays in BTC. To much of a hassle for them due to the transaction fees. Not really worth it for them and the participants in my honest oppinion. If you are keen on getting btc, try the service topic or faucets. Other than that, you may only find alts for bounties.
Renu kapoor

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 03:25:46 AM

There are so many companies that pay in bitcoins against their work, or one can buy bitcoin also, but for that you must a member at least, rank below member are not eligible, first you get token and after then you can get btc.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: