Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:10:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties giving bitcoin  (Read 674 times)
arunakiran

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:08:21 AM

I think very rare bounties offer bitcoin, generally bounties will give the coins which you have participated in the bounty. once you receive the tokens you can convert it into Bitcoin. That is much easier than trying to find someone who will pay you directly in bitcoin.
Ubay82

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:21:32 AM

AIRDROP: Free 1,000.00 MOZ ERC20 Token - Airtime Transfer Network to Emerging Markets

Token Name: MobileRechargez ERC20 Token
Symbol: MOZ
Total Supply: 10,000,000,000 Tokens
Airdrop: 1,000.00 Tokens / ETH address
Total Airdrop: 9,000,000,000 Tokens
Send ETH to contract addess: 0x40d327c15e32237df97663dfc7df130c55aec696
Min 0.0005 ETH donation for listing on exchanger
Estimate 1.0 USD per token after listing on exchanger
Gas Limit: 120000
Gas Price: 5

* About MobileRechargez.com:
- Send mobile recharges to 135 countries with 550+ operators
- Best-in-class technology for top-ups with operator identification
- No registration required, send directly to any prepaid mobile number
- Credited instantly in local currency to recipient
- High value for recipients in all emerging markets

* The leading way to send mobile top-ups recharges to over 4.5 billion mobile phones worldwide, in real-time. According to experts, in two years, the number of mobile subscribers will be up to 10 billion so we are undeniable that the important role of mobile communication. To meet the customer need become higher and higher, mobile top-up store gave useful solution for maintaining the mobile phone lifeblood. America, Europe and Africa will observe significant growth for mobile airtime top-ups with technological innovation and focus on interoperability emerging as prominent trends by 2018.

MobileRechargez.com is the first and unique website to accept payments with Cryptocurrency.

* What is MobileRechargez Coin (MOZ)? MOZ is a ERC20 based token issued by MobileRechargez with a total supply of 10,000,000,000 tokens.

* Characteristics/Advantages of MOZ:
1) Saving in top-up service fees: If you use MOZ in https://mobilerechargez.com you get discounted trading fees with the following schedule: 1st year 100%, then 50% for lifetime.
2) Trading: Get money by trading MOZ tokens on exchange. Get 1,000.00 tokens for free per ETH address.

====================================

AIRDROP: Free 1,000 EFSS Token - Enterprise File Sharing and Synchronization

Token Name: Enterprise File Sharing and Synchronization
Symbol: EFSS
Airdrop: 1000 tokens / ETH address
Send 0.0005 ETH to contract addess: 0x78971F0F20E7AaC8ADf286dbA7d4487F96D36ab0
Gas Limit: 110000
Gas Price: 5

The EFSS token can be accpected website which sell file-sharing / file-hosting service (1fichier.com, alfafile.net, alldebrid.com, real-debrid.com,...) and offical reseller (vip-keys.com, premiumaccountz.com, 24instant.com, keyinstant.com, filesharingshop.com,...)

Enterprise File Sharing and Synchronization (EFSS) solution allows individuals and organizations to share and synchronize
various kinds of files across and out of the organization and allowing access to individuals, organizations and customers.
Dropbox, Microsoft, Google, Box and Citrix are among the major players operating in this market. North America, being a
technologically advanced region along with high number of small and large enterprises, has witnessed highest adoptions of EFSS
by various organizations. Europe is the second largest adopter of EFSS solutions, while APAC region with growing numbers of
various organizations and increasing technological trends lags behind the above two regions. Global EFSS market is expected to
grow from US$ 1.35 billion in 2015 to US$ 10.59 billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 23.2% between 2015 and 2025.
Thanks for your sharing. I've done these airdrop projects from your guide. Sincerely share what you have shared here. Wish you always luck and success. Always share with the community interesting projects that you know.

it turns out you are good to share .. hope you succeed in the future. I am very happy with Bounty let alone a real airdrop it's a golden opportunity to be successful in the future
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1631

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 12:23:42 AM

if you do your due diligence and pick ICO's that will provide long term value with strong teams, you wouldn't even want BTC as payment in the first place. A powerful coin / token coming in as a brand new entrant has the potential to make more explosive gains.

Asuka

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:45:37 AM

Are there any bounties which are allocating bitcoin to its users?
    As far as i know,there is no bounty campaigns that will offer bitcoin as their payment of your services to them.Most bounties offers you altcoin as your reward and it depends to you if you want it to convert in bitcoin.
No, there are bounty campaigns that offering bitcoin as a payment. But if you want to join in signature campaign you should to be rank up your account. And there's Facebook, Telegram, and Twitter campaign that you can participate newbie is allowed.
anti-scam

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

COINECT

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:19:26 AM

Here is what I got, Myriad.io Bounties. They offer payment with BTC only for Legendary, Hero, and Senior member.
You can check their bounty details here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2898857
Campaign has been running 3 weeks but participants are still few.
total prize of 7 BTC I think this campaign will be successful and participants will get big payouts.
I do not know if the campaign is still open. If anything, I'm very interested.

▄▄▓▓▄▄   ▄▓▓▓▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀    ▀▓▓▓▀   ▀▓▓▓▄
         ▄▓▓▀▀        ▐▓         ▀▓▓▓
         ▓▓   ░▓▓▒    ▐▓     ▓▓░   ▐▓
         ▓▓    ░▀▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▀▀    ▐▓
      ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▓▓▀     ▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▄   ▀▀    ▀▓▓░
    ▓▓        ▓▓▓░    ▐▓     ▀▓▓▄        ▓░
    ▓▓▄▄▄    ▐▓░   ▄▓▄▓▓▒▄▓▄   ▓▓░   ▄▄▄▄▓░
    ▓▓▀▀▀    ▐▓░   ▀▀▀▓▓▒▀▀    ▓▓░   ▀▀▀▒▓░
    ▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄   ▐▓    ▄▓▓▓▀       ░▓░
    ▀▓▓▄▄  ▄▓▄   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓▒   ▓▄   ▄▓▓▓░
        ▀▓▓▓▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓░   ▀▀▓▓▓▀░
         ▓▓    ▄▓▓▓   ▐▓    ▓▓▄░   ▐▓░░
         ▀▓▄   ▀▓     ▐▓     ▀▀   ▄▓▓░
           ▀▓▓▓▄      ▓▓░      ▄▓▓▀░
               ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀░▓▓▓▄▓▓▓░
COINECT
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
AI-based decentralized
arbitrage trading system
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
█              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
deadmousehat

Activity: 1974
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:57:48 AM

some signature campaigns provide bitcoins as payment but your rank not possible to join it, rank up your account first.
or you can join social media campaign, I've seen some bounties will use bitcoin and tokens as payment.
Kamelia

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:10:40 PM

There are some but not so much but their main campaign are signatures camp and the minimum ranks is to be full member to legendary you need to first ranked up and make some good quality post within 3-4 lines and by that there's a lot of possibility that you can join at signature campaign that is paying btc
johnine

Activity: 246
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:08:04 PM

In my experience for joining bounty campaign, I haven't been paid by bitcoin rather what they give ia their own token which you can sell and buy your own bitcoin, but as far as I know, once your already a full member and above there are some campaign where you can join that will going to pay you BTC however you need to have a quality post that is consist of 3 to 4 lines.
Cookies_N_Cream

Activity: 94

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:12:06 PM

I've been here in the forum since September and I haven't seen any bounties giving away Bitcoin as a token to the participants. What I am aware is they do give alternative tokens of that certain ICO as a payment for other people's hardwork in promoting the project across the forum and other social media gateways.
vlast01

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:02:14 PM

There are been many of Bounty campaigns who uses BTC, ETH as payment for their participants U can usually find plenty of these Bounties at Bitcoin Forum > Economy > Marketplace > Services
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0
on this threads you can find plenty of campaign with such deals but most of them are already been occupied or full so better keep your eyes wide open for another Bounty announcement for you to have your slot.

●●●●●●●●[DHOLPINS Finance - TRUSTED . PLATFORM - DHOLPHINS Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸LitePaper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ |
lovela

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 04:00:47 PM

Most of the bounty campaigns today aren't giving Bitcoin to it's bounty participants but I do know some bounty campaigns that being managed by Yahoo but most of the time his bounty campaigns were flooded by participants in just few hours after the publishing the thread.
But the negative side is it's too small. I had known that it is only worth around 0.001 for each week so I don't think it's worth to join.
Better participate on bounty campaigns for ERC20 tokens.

____________________A I T H E O N____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
█ ██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██ █
HALLASTERA

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:15:11 PM

Chipmixer giving bitcoin for signature providers but only for old users.
ELOCIN

Activity: 276

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:19:00 PM

Only few bounty campaigns that allocates bitcoin to its participants. And that is what i really wanted since it is much easier to work with since you don't need to do sell and trade your tokens to ether and convert to bitcoin. But only few are offering this and very hard to search for. But iwas hoping that soon many ICO will offers this bitcoin also.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
tresbien21

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:16:45 PM

From what i saw , there aren't bounties that offer Bitcoin as payment method at the moment.
I know that in the past the crypto-betting sites ( like BetKing.io) were making Bitcoin payments for their bounty campaigns, so you should check them out.
JinCrypts

Activity: 170

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:25:53 PM

But only few are offering this and very hard to search for. But iwas hoping that soon many ICO will offers this bitcoin also.
From what i saw , there aren't bounties that offer Bitcoin as payment method at the moment.
I know that in the past the crypto-betting sites ( like BetKing.io) were making Bitcoin payments for their bounty campaigns, so you should check them out.

There are still lot of bounties that pays with bitcoin however it is hard to join because they only require small number of participants. For you guys know on where to see bitcoin-payment bounties go here -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
Goldberg007

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:47:01 PM

As far as i know,there is no bounty campaigns that will offer bitcoin as their payment of your services to them.Most bounties offers you altcoin or tokens as your reward and it depends to you if you want it to convert in bitcoin or not.
xkatarinax

Activity: 242
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:01:10 PM

I have never seen it. So, I don't think that this is possible. Bounty campaigns suggest first distribution of their coins.

Zanetti83

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:02:27 PM

Yup, there were some.
But to join the bounties, I suggest you to rank up first, as that is the requirement.
You can also trade your altcoins from the other bounties with BTC.
Wish you best of luck, mate
Yana_1

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:01:16 PM

I think very rare bounties offer bitcoin, generally bounties will give the coins which you have participated in the bounty. once you receive the tokens you can convert it into Bitcoin. That is much easier than trying to find someone who will pay you directly in bitcoin.
Yes, I think so too. I remember only Gladius gave BTC and it was for ppl with 5000+ Followers on Twitter. And there are some signature compaignes, but it's for high ranks. So for newbies there not much options.
Hipag

Activity: 106

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:37:31 PM

To join a bounties that gives a bitcoin needs a member that has a higher rank, i think that is the first requirement, and it's very rare to see. Almost all of the bounty pays of their own coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: