Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:46:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for 0.3BTC loan-Collateral Provided - NEW THREAD WITH UPDATED COLLATERAL  (Read 2187 times)
malev (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 09:43:42 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2013, 11:57:42 PM by malev

HI,

I am looking for a 0.3 BTC loan for a week. I just would like to invest it on mcxnow. I will not going to lose it, because I won't do any trades. I am just gonna keep it on my account which will get a higher interest rate due to the 0.3 boost.

Since I am a new member here, I know that I have to prove that I am not a scammer. So I provide collateral. I have 0.63 BTC on my mcxnow account.

If you are interested please write here or send me a pm and we can talk about the details.

Thank you very much
saif313

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 10:01:58 PM

its very difficult someone give you this just try to arrange any other way you are newbie so very difficult but good luck for this have a fun Smiley

malev (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 10:15:35 PM

its very difficult someone give you this just try to arrange any other way you are newbie so very difficult but good luck for this have a fun Smiley

Thank you. That is why I am providing collateral. I have 0.6 BTC for back up on my account. But as I said I am not gonna lose the loan because I just want the interest from holding the money on mcxnow.
cp1

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Stop using branwallets

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 10:17:59 PM

That's not really collateral.  If you gave it to a trusted 3rd party to hold, then it would be collateral.

Guide to armory offline install on USB key:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=241730.0
austin

Activity: 584

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 10:45:35 PM

HI,

I am looking for a 0.3 BTC loan for a week. I just would like to invest it on mcxnow. I will not going to lose it, because I won't do any trades. I am just gonna keep it on my account which will get a higher interest rate due to the 0.3 boost.

Since I am a new member here, I know that I have to prove that I am not a scammer. So I provide collateral. I have 0.63 BTC on my mcxnow account.

If you are interested please write here or send me a pm and we can talk about the details.

Thank you very much
If you're willing to give the collateral to me or a third party to escrow, I can give you the loan. If you don't give it to another person, you could easily run with it and it counts nothing for collateral.
malev (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 10:57:51 PM

HI,

Thank you very much
If you're willing to give the collateral to me or a third party to escrow, I can give you the loan. If you don't give it to another person, you could easily run with it and it counts nothing for collateral.

Oh. I see. But then I basically lose my 0.6 BTC for the week and only have the 0.3 BTC with me. It would only be profitable if I could keep the 0.9 BTC for a week. (interest would be bigger)

So what should I do to prove that I am not a scammer?

PLease someone help me.
cp1

Activity: 616

Stop using branwallets

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 11:00:42 PM

You really need something physical worth 0.3 BTC.

Guide to armory offline install on USB key:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=241730.0
austin

Activity: 584

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 11:02:26 PM

HI,

Thank you very much

Oh. I see. But then I basically lose my 0.6 BTC for the week and only have the 0.3 BTC with me. It would only be profitable if I could keep the 0.9 BTC for a week. (interest would be bigger)

PLease someone help me.
If you have something else worth more than the loan, like an alt coin or ASICMiner share, you could get a loan.
malev (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 11:06:49 PM

HI,

Thank you very much

PLease someone help me.
If you have something else worth more than the loan, like an alt coin or ASICMiner share, you could get a loan.

Guys,

I figured it out. My amazon account has 20+ dollars on it. So what if I give my username and password as collateral? This is reasonable right?
MoneyMorpheus

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2013, 11:15:00 PM

You can change the password and run with everything as well. It needs to be something someone can hold, user & pass is only access to that account. Usually something that can be transferred without fees is used, like:

altcoins,
bitstamp / mtgox usd,
shares,
pokerstars usd,
etc

Best altcoin exchange: https://vircurex.com/welcome/index?referral_id=241-35101
https://bter.com/signup/121418 | You may run into issues some time, but support will take care of you threw qq in chinese hours
1EGoA5LMV391Psf8ZHShTkTd3tQ6URKQEp
malev (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 11:19:18 PM

You can change the password and run with everything as well. It needs to be something someone can hold, user & pass is only access to that account. Usually something that can be transferred without fees is used, like:

altcoins,
bitstamp / mtgox usd,
shares,
pokerstars usd,
etc

Yeah. This seems the easiest way. I just do not have any of this. Only the 0.6 BTC on my mcxnow account.
What if I let someone change my amazon password so I cannot use it or change anything. And when the i week is over I sent him back the 0.3BTC and he tells me the amazon password?
wachtwoord
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 11:24:09 PM

altcoins,
bitstamp / mtgox usd,
shares,
pokerstars usd,
etc

Yeah. This seems the easiest way. I just do not have any of this. Only the 0.6 BTC on my mcxnow account.
What if I let someone change my amazon password so I cannot use it or change anything. And when the i week is over I sent him back the 0.3BTC and he tells me the amazon password?

You could always get the money back by calling Amazon and claiming you forgot your password. This is just a lot of work for a 30 euro loan on which you'll pay a couple of Euros interest.

If you don't care about anonymity you can say where you are and just give someone close 30 euros for the duration of the loan. Otherwise this will be very hard without stocks or any kind of real collateral.
MoneyMorpheus

Activity: 251

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2013, 11:28:34 PM

Yes, that wouldn't work either, since you can recover the password with email, and you can recover email with secret questions or with support if those are changed...

Your best bet would be to get fully verified on btcjam (document, proof of income, proof of address, facebook, linkedin, ebay, paypal and phone) and then ask the loan there...

Best altcoin exchange: https://vircurex.com/welcome/index?referral_id=241-35101
https://bter.com/signup/121418 | You may run into issues some time, but support will take care of you threw qq in chinese hours
1EGoA5LMV391Psf8ZHShTkTd3tQ6URKQEp
saif313

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 11:30:45 PM

you are still wasting your time here its very difficult place for newbie and without collateral to lend

malev (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 11:36:19 PM

Yes, that wouldn't work either, since you can recover the password with email, and you can recover email with secret questions or with support if those are changed...

Your best bet would be to get fully verified on btcjam (document, proof of income, proof of address, facebook, linkedin, ebay, paypal and phone) and then ask the loan there...

Ok. Here is an ultimate solution. I send an official amazon gift card as collateral. The lender can add the gift card amount to his or her amazon account. When the deal is the lender just sends me back the amount in amazon gift card. This should really work.

One more thing my amazon balance is only 15 $ so I guess I could only afford a 0.15BTC loan.

What do you guys think about that?
Kouye

Activity: 336

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 11:41:18 PM

you are still wasting your time here its very difficult place for newbie and without collateral to lend
Let me try and use the same wordings.

Ahem....

You are still wasting your time here its very difficult place for anyone to scam.
Kisses.  Tongue
Ooops, I let the tongue out, didn't mean to.

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
Kouye

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 11:42:36 PM

What do you guys think about that?
I think you do not need a loan. Loans are for desperate situations.

I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
malev (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 11:44:28 PM

Ahem....

You are still wasting your time here its very difficult place for anyone to scam.
Kisses.  Tongue

I am not trying to scam. Yes, I know i do not have A reputation yet, but this is because I am new. Everyone who has high reputation now had to start as a newbie with no reputation.

In order to prove that i am not a scammer and to start building my reputation, i am willing to send the amazon gift card first that the lender can try on his account.

Kouye

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 11:45:32 PM

Ahem....

Kisses.  Tongue

I am not trying to scam. Yes, I know i do not have A reputation yet, but this is because I am new. Everyone who has high reputation now had to start as a newbie with no reputation.

In order to prove that i am not a scammer and to start building my reputation, i am willing to send the amazon gift card first that the lender can try on his account.

I was talking to saif... Are you saif, too ?

malev (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 11:52:00 PM

Sorry I though you were talking to me.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: