Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 11:53:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin back below 6K  (Read 620 times)
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1142

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:15:42 PM

Hii , I'm afraid if Bitcoin back below 6K again, should I hold till 20K or close right now?
What price you bought your bitcoin? If you are already on loss on the recent price on bitcoin then better to hold it off and dont panic sell.Instead on stressing out yourself better to wait for the possible dippest price of bitcoin.Basing on my own technical analysis main supports are on 10k,8k,6k which it would really possible to hit up these ranges if the bears would tend to push it down to the bottom.

nightmanisrightman

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:17:51 PM

If Bitcoin really back to 6k$ ,i will spend all my assets , properties to buy Bitcoin and hold them till it bounces back to 20k$ . Really easy profits for holding Bitcoin right ?

Not a wise idea to spend all your assets in one spot but it would be a pretty good bet you would gain a lot of money, that is if you pulled out at 20k. Sometimes the euphoria gets to be so much that we leave it in, and that is how a lot of traders get wrecked they don't cash in their profits. You always gotta take profit to make your life more secure.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
September11Myth

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:20:58 PM

Hii , I'm afraid if Bitcoin back below 6K again, should I hold till 20K or close right now?

Personally I'm selling mabybe 10% or 20% of my Bitcoins to re-buy them lower, since the probability of a lower retracement perhaps even lower than 6K are in the charts. I cannot afford to remain totally cashless if a bear market should ever happen. But I should add that I bought my BTCs much cheaper.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:26:20 PM

bitcoin won't go down that low again. soon it will start recovering, if you can't handle the volatility then you might well sell it and stay away from bitcoin.
integrap

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:40:43 PM

If bitcoin will go down $9200 level, we can see FUD in the market again. But I hope we will not see under $9K. Bitcoin is still in bullish run. WE need some corrections but I hope it will not turn into bearish season again.

Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:47:30 PM

Bitcoin will not get below $6K using technical analysis the price is hitting a support presently at $9950 of course price had pullback from $11K  few days ago, overall the price has a bullish sentiment and the journey upward will continue in days ahead.
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:52:31 PM

This is only temporary. The BTC price is now fairly stable. I know that at the end of the year the price should exceed 20k $. Be patient...
ronyfastlife

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 08:55:56 PM

Of course HODL $BTC, At least wait till March , Then we will see a good Price of BTC. Smiley
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1260

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:57:59 PM

It seems bitcoin never came back below 6k USD. Bitoicnholder are really lucky since Bitcoin price had increased from aroun 7k usd and the price now. I also believe that the previous dip of bitcoin is manipulated since those who have lots of bitcoin and wanted to buy Bitcoin at lower price are responsible for all the FUD all through out the marketplace.  Anyway, I am glad bitcoin did not go lower than  $6k .

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
sstephan

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:58:08 PM

asking this question on bitcoin forum is like asking honda forum should you buy a honda or mazda .
nobody here knows what will happen . it might go to 20k and it might go to 0 .nobody can promise you otherwise .
AfterTheFork

Activity: 203
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:01:21 PM

best time to buy, the market is red, this was expected as BTC has faced lots of challenges of late. but anyone willing to get into this trade, this is the right time to buy.

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
Thadeous
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:17:06 PM

According to what we can see at CMC the Bitcoin volume slightly grows during last days.
Which makes me think that nearest weeks Bitcoin price will keep same corridor, around 10-12k.
udivkx

Activity: 279
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:19:50 PM

Wait for the spring. The market will Wake up and show what it is capable of. So it was last year, so it can be repeated now. Many coins have good news, but the market is still not responding to these news. It's the calm before the storm.

bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:29:19 PM

Are you updated with your news? I just checked now, and the value of Bitcoin is around 10k dollars. Or maybe it has changed, which is the beauty and curse of this volatile market, it can go down to as low as possible, and by the next second, go back up again. I think that the best move for now is to still hold. Bitcoin is recuperating, climbing back to gain its lost value, therefore, if you would have no use of the money you may gain or would only use  it to be lodged in another investment, the best move is wait and be patient until such time you can gain more bang for your buck.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:34:33 PM

If Bitcoin really back to 6k$ ,i will spend all my assets , properties to buy Bitcoin and hold them till it bounces back to 20k$ . Really easy profits for holding Bitcoin right ?

I am thinking about recovery like that about 1.5year to new ATH it looks resonable to me now .
In general all world economy is not in that bad shape tioday to be not optimistic.
Once shit hit fan it an be long bear damm Smiley

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
bigbosma

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:36:19 PM

Do not be afraid, bitcoin will not fall in the near future below$6,000. The crisis passed, the market turned around. This is only a temporary short correction.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Saddam Bin Delowar
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 09:37:00 PM

This is the rule that bitcoins will increase and decrease. There is nothing to be frustrated when bitcoin decreases. I think if I lose my value then I should be holding it. So, there is no problem even though under Bitcoin 6k.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:37:04 PM

Are you updated with your news? I just checked now, and the value of Bitcoin is around 10k dollars. Or maybe it has changed, which is the beauty and curse of this volatile market, it can go down to as low as possible, and by the next second, go back up again. I think that the best move for now is to still hold. Bitcoin is recuperating, climbing back to gain its lost value, therefore, if you would have no use of the money you may gain or would only use  it to be lodged in another investment, the best move is wait and be patient until such time you can gain more bang for your buck.
Even if the bitcoin will fall again we may not be afraid of it in fact we must be happy for this is a new opportunity, dropping of bitcoin price may lead is to a huge profit if we buy it now , we can really gain tomorrow because it's price is really unstable so then buying in a low price is a mass.
merrillolive

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:40:11 PM

When you buy bitcoin for how much? If you now have high profits, you should sell them to keep your cash safe. But if you buy high bitcoins before. I think you should hold them and wait, according to many predictions in 2018 will be the boom years of the crypto market. Wish you a better profit.
Charloz24

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:58:08 PM

Quite possibly this will happen, many factors can influence this. But there is no reason for panic yet. The psychological level is 5.000 strong and will not let bitcoin descend lower. In any case, it can be used as a very good chance to enter the market!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: