Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:15:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LAUNCH] GINcoin | One-click masternodes LIVE  (Read 102038 times)
cryptotamer01

Activity: 653
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:12:25 PM

Everything is going soft and smooth.Good job Gin Team!
gincoin (OP)

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:20:01 PM

Important announcement - if you own a GIN MN, this is particularly important. If you don't, it's still big news.

So...

We built a bitchin' investment dashboard.

We added PIVX.

We added DASH.

And now...

Our dev team has put together a kick-ass infrastructure that allows us to add a massive number of coins in a short time. And we do mean massive. Colossal. This means more people could run more MNs more easily (especially cheaper ones, good for risk-averse newcomers). It will not be easy on our dev team, and managing a lot of coins without pre-vetting them could be a hassle.

BUT!

We'd also leave all our lookalikes in the dust. It's a preemptive strike and your finger is on the button.

We trust our community so the pleasure of deciding how far we go is all yours. The vote will be as follows:

1) We change nothing about our coin admission process; coins have to apply, pay, get reviewed, voted on and listed as they have been until now; this is the cautious approach

2) We go all in, adding as many coins per month as possible (up to 50) and the community flags potentially scammy coins after they've been added (case in which we'd hold a vote on whether we keep'em on or remove them from the platform); this is the bold approach

(minor note: coins to be added will still be required to help us with the collateral for a masternode on their blockchain - for testing purposes; any and all other fees will be removed)

Oh, and here's the weekly update too - https://medium.com/@gincoin/this-week-in-gin-22nd-of-june-2018-febf9add6d6
duke944

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:03:24 PM

Important announcement - if you own a GIN MN, this is particularly important. If you don't, it's still big news.

So...

We added PIVX.

We added DASH.

And now...

Our dev team has put together a kick-ass infrastructure that allows us to add a massive number of coins in a short time. And we do mean massive. Colossal. This means more people could run more MNs more easily (especially cheaper ones, good for risk-averse newcomers). It will not be easy on our dev team, and managing a lot of coins without pre-vetting them could be a hassle.

BUT!

We'd also leave all our lookalikes in the dust. It's a preemptive strike and your finger is on the button.

We trust our community so the pleasure of deciding how far we go is all yours. The vote will be as follows:

1) We change nothing about our coin admission process; coins have to apply, pay, get reviewed, voted on and listed as they have been until now; this is the cautious approach

2) We go all in, adding as many coins per month as possible (up to 50) and the community flags potentially scammy coins after they've been added (case in which we'd hold a vote on whether we keep'em on or remove them from the platform); this is the bold approach

(minor note: coins to be added will still be required to help us with the collateral for a masternode on their blockchain - for testing purposes; any and all other fees will be removed)

Oh, and here's the weekly update too - https://medium.com/@gincoin/this-week-in-gin-22nd-of-june-2018-febf9add6d6
Thanks for update !!!
thefix
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:41:30 AM

So...

We added PIVX.

We added DASH.

And now...

BUT!

I think option one is your best bet for the long term since it will ensure that your dev team is not spread too thin and each new addition is looked at as thoroughly as possible. I would like to see shared masternodes at least for GINcoin initially.
alizali

Activity: 197
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:46:04 PM

You can now mine Gincoin and more than 200 coins at new autoexchange mining pool Zergpool.com at 0.5% fee now. Please use following commands for different mining options

Option 1 Auto coin switch by profitability within algorithm with payment to wallet
Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://lyra2z.mine.zergpool.com:4553 -u <YOURBTCWALLET> -p c=BTC 

Option 2 Direct coin mining to coin wallet
Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://lyra2z.mine.zergpool.com:4553 -u <YOURGINWALLET> -p c=GIN,mc=GIN

Option 3 Direct coin mining with autoexchange to specified coin wallet
Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://lyra2z.mine.zergpool.com:4553 -u <YOURBTCWALLET> -p c=BTC,mc=GIN

Please note mc stands for mining coin symbol, c stand for payout coin symbol

Happy mining,
 cheers pinpin

for  option 1 shall we give BTC address as wallet?
Sad007

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:07:44 PM

Nice project, really high volume in crypto bridge.
jerry3k5jamiso1

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:19:27 PM

Apollon masternodes on the GIN Platform created after the 2.0 release have been updated to the latest version of the wallet (2.0.1), released yesterday. Masternode start is required from the updated wallet.

Note that MNs created prior to 18 June still need to be removed and re-created as they are on a different Apollon chain.
activemind

Activity: 138

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:14:45 AM

GINcoin masternodes and masternodes for other blockchains will be deployable in a couple of clicks or less through the GIN platform. Our ultimate goal is to democratise the way masternodes are created and, as an effect, prove crypto is here to stay - by making it more user-friendly than paper money.
alizali

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:19:10 AM

You can now mine Gincoin and more than 200 coins at new autoexchange mining pool Zergpool.com at 0.5% fee now. Please use following commands for different mining options

Option 1 Auto coin switch by profitability within algorithm with payment to wallet
Code:

Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://lyra2z.mine.zergpool.com:4553 -u <YOURGINWALLET> -p c=GIN,mc=GIN

Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://lyra2z.mine.zergpool.com:4553 -u <YOURBTCWALLET> -p c=BTC,mc=GIN

Happy mining,
 cheers pinpin

the pool is awful
maybe so few number of miners
my calculator tells me 21Mh/s in lyra2z must give me 9 $ a day
zergpool only give me 5&
after first payment i will leave this mess ASAP
gincoin (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:26:01 AM

As you probably know the last voting session ended yesterday and the results are as follows:

- Keep the coin admission process as it is: 25 votes
- Add as many coins as possible: 197 votes

Thank you for your support!

Since our goal is to stay the largest provider of infrastructure for masternode investments, we will start by listing projects that we think have potential for a good investment, at the same time as being already established as non-scammy projects. After we finish with those - tier 1 most of them (the list is not that long), we shall continue with lower tier coins.

The rate of release of new coins on the platform will be 1 per day this week and if everything runs smoothly we can scale that up next week.

Next coin will be launched in 4 hours.
gincoin (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:08:17 PM

We debut this week’s series of coin additions with an exquisite item: ZCoin, creator of the ZeroCoin protocol and the Lyra2z mining algo, which is also used by the GIN blockchain. Welcome, ZCoin!
vrm42

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:07:04 PM

Code:

Code:

Code:

Happy mining,
 cheers pinpin

the pool is awful
zergpool only give me 5&

Same here. And it's true also for angrypool, gos.cx and bsod Sad
mt55

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:52:44 PM

I think this plan is very good and cool!
Aware design, unblemished approach, riveting approach!
The most interesing feature of GINcoin is its shared-masternode and very easy steps to set up GINcoin masternodes.
The feature makes the coin really different between hundreds of masternode coins.

But with shared master nodes there is also risk because you give away control over your coins. Or is there another way to do it?

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
juhakall

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:22:55 PM

Code:

Code:

Code:

Happy mining,
 cheers pinpin

the pool is awful
zergpool only give me 5&

I have to agree here. My pool http://gin.elitehash.net is a PPS pool that spreads the hashrate to all pools to reduce variance. It worked great at 99.84% payouts for many weeks, but this past week or two it started losing coins and now the rate had to be dropped, first to 98.5% and now 97%. Even this rate seems to be too much. I believe people (or the pool ops themselves) are using NiceHash to hop the pools, hurting everyone's profits. Allowing NiceHash miners only profits the pool operators, everyone else is obviously losing here.
hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1037

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:35:49 AM

We debut this week’s series of coin additions with an exquisite item: ZCoin, creator of the ZeroCoin protocol and the Lyra2z mining algo, which is also used by the GIN blockchain. Welcome, ZCoin!
One more project used Gincoin platform.
best wishes for the partnership between GINcoin and Zcoin projects.
The new partnership with Zcoin presents potential of GINcoin, which has become more popular in masternode ecosystem in the last few weeks.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
alizali

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:27:49 AM

Code:

Code:

Code:

Happy mining,
 cheers pinpin

the pool is awful
zergpool only give me 5&

I have to agree here. My pool http://gin.elitehash.net is a PPS pool that spreads the hashrate to all pools to reduce variance. It worked great at 99.84% payouts for many weeks, but this past week or two it started losing coins and now the rate had to be dropped, first to 98.5% and now 97%. Even this rate seems to be too much. I believe people (or the pool ops themselves) are using NiceHash to hop the pools, hurting everyone's profits. Allowing NiceHash miners only profits the pool operators, everyone else is obviously losing here.

so what shall we do ?
if the pools are not real as calculator says why shall we mine GINcoin?
tts_la

Activity: 151

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:48:10 AM

Stay away from scammy projects, and build up partnerships with good projects is clever approach for GINcoin project.
Since our goal is to stay the largest provider of infrastructure for masternode investments, we will start by listing projects that we think have potential for a good investment, at the same time as being already established as non-scammy projects. After we finish with those - tier 1 most of them (the list is not that long), we shall continue with lower tier coins.

The partnerships of GINcoin project has expanded very fast.
The rate of release of new coins on the platform will be 1 per day this week and if everything runs smoothly we can scale that up next week.

Next coin will be launched in 4 hours.

Great news with new partnership in GINcoin platfrom.
CryptoSperm

Activity: 79

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:29:26 PM

What is a good windows/nvidia miner?  I'm currently on cc 2.2.4
CAKWAWAN

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:45:42 PM

What are the advantages of GINcoin? How does the community respond with GINcoin? What is the development of investors in this country with GINcoin?

gincoin (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:25:18 PM

What are the advantages of GINcoin? How does the community respond with GINcoin? What is the development of investors in this country with GINcoin?

Hey there!
Advantages:
  • Hassle-free MN deployment
  • Complete control over your funds - your wallet is stored on your computer
  • Simplified Portfolio Overview
  • Continuous deployment and great support
  • Service Reliability

Our community has been growing steadily, and the guys on Discord, Telegram and Twitter are really great. Reddit too. Our MN holders get to vote on a lot of mission-critical changes and updates, the latest of which related to how we should approach the platform's growth strategy.

Not really sure what you mean by your last question, though.

Oh, and btw - we'll be adding 1 new coin per day this week. First one in the bunch goes live in around 30 minutes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: