Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:49:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS 6 BTC FOR VERIFIED PPUSD  (Read 1310 times)
Biglab (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 01:21:51 AM

Hi There,
I currently have 6Btc for sale. I am looking for Mt Gox low rate at the time of the deal. Please post here or pm me.
Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ntm124

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

CRYPTO20

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2013, 03:50:27 PM

This guy is a scammer. In a rush of buying 2 btc, I end him 262 paypal first.  After that he has been on and off until now but never replied my pm. I will call to paypal later today and ask for a refund Smiley after I make the scam report on him.
so guys , watch out.
Details of my payment

Already sent
Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 21358801LP0951329)

Sent to:
Troy Atkins (The recipient of this payment is Unverified)
Email:
barnelovings@gmail.com
Amount sent:
-$262.00 USD
Fee amount:
$0.00 USD
Net amount:
-$262.00 USD
Date:
Sep 22, 2013
Time:
21:07:54 PDT
Completed

Subject:

AC repaid fine
Note:

AC repaid fine.
Funding Type:
PayPal Balance
Funding Source:
$262.00 USD - PayPal Account

Owning a diverse crypto-portfolio is now as easy as holding a single token - for anyone.
smracer
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1055
Merit: 1020

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 04:41:39 PM

You should always ask to see the coins first.  The least they can do if they are a BTC seller is label their address and prove they own the coins.
JJBTCSeller

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 04:50:42 PM

I warned everyone this guy was a scammer, but no one listened!!!

This is Sublimes second account as I stated earlier on. Sublime is also a scammer, they gave me a negative trust rating to big up their own shit scam services, don't worry though I will sort that Sublime out, I have his eBay account which means I have more details on him.

Well done as well to all the assholes who thought it would be wise to side with Sublime, you can pat yourself on the back for playing a part in this scam.

Sorry to hear you got scammed mate, should have come to me. I would have sold you bitcoins through PayPal.

As I said earlier feedback on this forum means JACK SHIT!! Never go first just because some asshole has more feedback, fuck Sublime aka Biglabs!

Also beware sublime has more accounts which he will use for scamming. Where are the mods on this forum??
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 04:54:46 PM

This is Sublimes second account as I stated earlier on. Sublime is also a scammer, they gave me a negative trust rating to big up their own shit scam services, don't worry though I will sort that Sublime out, I have his eBay account which means I have more details on him.

Well done as well to all the assholes who thought it would be wise to side with Sublime, you can pat yourself on the back for playing a part in this scam.

Sorry to hear you got scammed mate, should have come to me. I would have sold you bitcoins through PayPal.

As I said earlier feedback on this forum means JACK SHIT!! Never go first just because some asshole has more feedback, fuck Sublime aka Biglabs!

Also beware sublime has more accounts which he will use for scamming. Where are the mods on this forum??

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 05:30:58 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2013, 05:51:55 PM by sublime5447

God damn so many scammers on one thread.
There are two people not to trust here.

Biglabs

JJBTCSeller

ntm124

CRYPTO20

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2013, 05:35:02 PM

Sorry, sublime may i know the reason why u said not to trust me here???
I am the person who got stolen my money. I m just to busy to post up a topic.
and , I never said a bad word about u. why are u badmouthing me?
I even post in ur topic in a good manner.
why did u do like that to me?

Owning a diverse crypto-portfolio is now as easy as holding a single token - for anyone.
sublime5447
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 05:42:10 PM

Lets just give him a chance to reply. You are new and have been asking for coins for paypal. I think it is a little scammy that you were willing to pay 150 per btc on a different thread.

Let the facts come out and I will remove your name okay. Everyone involved needs to be looked at.
ntm124

CRYPTO20

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2013, 05:48:26 PM

I have sent him a lot of pms. and he is off right after the moment after I make the payment. also, I just said this in his topic, but I didnt open a topic yet. I have actually waited for him more than 12hrs
and the rate is 131 paypal per bitcoin. not 150.
U can accuse him because I have made an assumption with proof
U can badmouth jjbtcseller because u guys have argument
but I never do anything about u, how come u go here and posted that I m not reliable.
I m new here but I m not new on trading ecurrencies services. Check my profile on hf pls sir
Even if I am new on this business or not, u do not have the right to make such assumption when u do not have the slightest point
I got a long business day, got scammed for 1 transaction, and got 1 accusation of no proof at all for my own dignity . if u were me, how would u think sir.

sublime5447
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 05:51:00 PM

http://pastebin.com/UZpcphxr

It looks like if you had just done a google search of that email this could have been avoided.

That email is associated with a different scammer report

I will remove your name.

Alias is "tekkend"

BTC address 15e215fdq95Tm2oZwy72b4yazkQbWp7kvc
ntm124

CRYPTO20

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2013, 05:52:36 PM

yes, that s why I said from the first point . I m on a rush of needing btc ( read my post)
And I blamed myself on that.
Thanks for ur removal.
Next time pls kindly watch out ur sayings. u r running business in this forum for a while, so be careful , dont misjudge people sir

sublime5447
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 05:56:48 PM

yes, that s why I said from the first point . I m on a rush of needing btc ( read my post)
And I blamed myself on that.
Thanks for ur removal.
Next time pls kindly watch out ur sayings. u r running business in this forum for a while, so be careful , dont misjudge people sir

Everyone is suspect. Until proven otherwise.
sublime5447
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 05:59:57 PM

http://pastebin.com/UZpcphxr

It looks like if you had just done a google search of that email this could have been avoided.

That email is associated with a different scammer report

I will remove your name.

Alias is "tekkend"

BTC address 15e215fdq95Tm2oZwy72b4yazkQbWp7kvc

Please ad these details to the scammer report
bitmountain

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 06:32:10 PM

I tried to buy 1 BTC for PP from Biglab 2 days ago. He wanted me to send him the PayPal as a gift. I found out his PP acct wasn't verified, and told him I could only send it as "paying for goods and services". He agreed.

When I tried to send him the money, I got this Paypal error "We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now.". He suggested I try a different browser. I did that but kept getting the same error. He then provided a different email address to try, which also was not Paypal verified.

At that point I didn't trust the whole thing any more and backed out, besides I had an event to go to and ran out of time.
After reading this, I am glad I backed out.

The first email address he gave me is the same as the one mentioned in this tread.
sublime5447
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 06:36:30 PM

I tried to buy 1 BTC for PP from Biglab 2 days ago. He wanted me to send him the PayPal as a gift. I found out his PP acct wasn't verified, and told him I could only send it as "paying for goods and services". He agreed.

When I tried to send him the money, I got this Paypal error "We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now.". He suggested I try a different browser. I did that but kept getting the same error. He then provided a different email address to try, which also was not Paypal verified.

At that point I didn't trust the whole thing any more and backed out, besides I had an event to go to and ran out of time.
After reading this, I am glad I backed out.

The first email address he gave me is the same as the one mentioned in this tread.

Second email please?
drjoenosa

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 07:36:50 PM

I'm new in this community but Biglab failed to scam me.

$528 for 4 btc @ mtgox last.
barnelovings@gmail.com my paypal email. Please send payment as gift or i will refund.
Once payment is made please send your btc address.
Thanks

My paypal email is
barnelovings@gmail.com
Please resend your btc address it was blank!
Thanks

I saw in your trust profile that, nobody sent you first but you sents everyone first. Little bit worry about that.

Anyway, just send me your BTC address where you have coins.

Thanks

Actually I was ready to sent him money but I learned how to check bitcoin balance on blockchain. So, I requested him to sent his BTC address.

Fortunately he didn't replied me again.

Now, I'm buying bitcoins from Sublime5447. Already bought $250 worth of bitcoin within 3 days. I'm following his rules for new traders. So, not able to buy more than $250 in one week and not more than $500 in one month.

sublime5447
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 07:42:38 PM

Glad you didnt get took and sorry you got neg rated by that scammer for defending me.

If you are ever in doubt about a transaction insist on escrow with Johnk or Danny Hamilton
drjoenosa

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 07:54:22 PM

Glad you didnt get took and sorry you got neg rated by that scammer for defending me.

If you are ever in doubt about a transaction insist on escrow with Johnk or Danny Hamilton

I don't care about his negative feedback. He is a scammer, so people will never trust his comments.

Thanks for your escrow suggestion.
realestone
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 01:17:18 AM

dont deal with with such large transactions with new users and if you do always use an escrow
bitmountain

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 12:51:59 PM

Second email please?

jmcfire@outlook.com

With this experience, I've decided to stay away from buying or selling bitcoins with Paypal.

sublime5447, I think you are an honest seller/buyer, but after reading this tread, I would suggest you'd we easier on new users in the forum. We are learning about this bitcoin business, just like you once did. A user isn't a fraudster until he has clear intentions of committing fraud or has already done so. Thank you for doing research and providing info though, we are learning from this as well!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: