Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:55:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitvisitor.com Python bot  (Read 8077 times)
Dominator008 (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 01:56:28 AM

Hi all, here's a post on my (newly created) blog about the Bitvisitor.com bot I found online.

http://dominator008.com/shootingrange/?p=1

It's really nifty and handy, getting you at least 8uBTC every 5 minutes. All you have to do is typing in some captchas.

It's completely open source so no worries about privacy.

Many thanks to the author who wrote this! Feel free to ask me for help about how to set this up and happy visiting!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nanonano

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 05:46:50 AM

I think you mean "it comes with source code": there's no license.

And removing the original authors affiliate address and putting your own in there instead? Oh well, I guess it's par for the course when the software itself is basically a tool for fraud Smiley Good luck!
Dominator008 (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 06:24:13 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2013, 06:35:24 AM by Dominator008

I think you mean "it comes with source code": there's no license.

And removing the original authors affiliate address and putting your own in there instead? Oh well, I guess it's par for the course when the software itself is basically a tool for fraud Smiley Good luck!

Yes technically the code is still under "implicit copyright", meaning no body could even make any use of it. But this is clearly against the author's will (see his original post at http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/15w1y3/python_script_for_easier_use_of_bitvisitorcom/). Therefore, I'd rather ignore that implicit copyright and treat it something that is "free as in freedom".

I did include a link for donating to the author in my post. Also what I changed is a "referral" address, which doesn't seem that "fraudulent".
But thanks for pointing out and I've changed the comment in the code to the following:

# The following address stands for a referral link. Right now it points to my address.
        # Feel free to change it to whatever you like when you redistribute the source code.
        # FYI, the original author's address is 13QgXZGtXYEY9cnEB9mGuD1ZbXMWirTicg.
        # Make sure to thank him with a small donation.

Hope that seems more fair.
Dominator008 (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 02:11:40 AM

Bump
bittop100

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 03:05:38 PM

Thank you for sharing !

MoneyGod

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 05:01:19 AM

no try to this very risky work for just 8uBTC sorry have many other options no this thanks for sharing and happy earning  Grin

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: