Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:37:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]TimeBox - FIRST Decentralized custody service of digital assets  (Read 4450 times)
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:58:44 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2018, 12:17:26 AM by hua_hui

TimeBox is using decentralized storage technology with smart contract on it. Blockchain can keep our digital assets forever on the internet, as long as the internet exist. A smart contract guarantees the stored precious assets be delivered on time whenever it is. TimeBox leverage blockchain technology with guaranteed delivery service, is the key solution to the needs or pains for everyone. Your best choice for valuable digital assets, TimeBox!

Website  -  Whitepaper -  Pitch Deck  -  Facebook  -  Twitter  -  Youtube  -  Medium  -  Telegram

Problems
There are four key issues in today's storage technology.

Solution
Timebox will focus on three aspects.
- build an advanced blockchian for digital assets such as photo, video, password, banking statement, cryptocurrency and even the whole memory download from human brain.
- Global promotion and operation for TimeBox services and ensure liquidity of the TimeBox Coin.
- Setup a charity foundation of TimeBox, provide the TimeBox service to those vulnerable groups.

DESIGN CONCEPT
01. Permanent storage
With the changing times, storage will continue to change; we want to provide sustainable storage with blockchain technology.
02. Invisible identification
Personal data and privacy has always been the subject of the Internet, and TimeBox will challenge security and privacy identification.
03. High security
Using decentralization technology, it will make the hackers difficult to attack.
04. Convenient and beneficial trust
Store text, audio, photos, video and of course your digital assets like cryptocurrency into the TimeBox. TimeBox will be implemented based on blockchain smart contract. The deposited content will be based on contract and means of delivery; transmit to specified person at the appointed time. Of course, you can assign yourself or others to realize the concept of trust.

Token Structure

If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:59:18 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2018, 08:07:34 AM by hua_hui

Timebox Bounty Campaign is now Live!!!

There are attractive rate for Signature campaign. Make sure to check it out.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3096913.0
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:59:25 PM

Reserved 2.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 03:07:29 PM

horray seem like a fine team. chinese are making their way already. storage token competitor again but would bet on their system. i think i'm going to like it than those existing ones. if the token will be released with a price of less than $0.15 the better. how much is the minimum investment to send?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
SeveralQ

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:48:54 PM

Hi everyone! Just added TimeBox Network ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/TimeBox_Network. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
junforever

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:57:08 AM

Reserved spanish translation. Please confirm if you need it
amrulshare

Activity: 1316
Merit: 546

Monday Hit Me Every week

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:11:14 AM

what is good this project? I think does not require a project like this while there are Facebook and Instagram keep exist  Grin

The main key to success is in the value of assets that are getting more valuable. Recommended Crypto Trading platform Binance.com
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:23:53 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2018, 05:38:35 PM by magisterr

what is good this project? I think does not require a project like this while there are Facebook and Instagram keep exist  Grin

As I understand this is decentralized cloud service for safe storage. But you can keep there not only photo. Also documents etc.
What different and advantages between  this project and Storg? They also have similar service as I know.
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:45:22 PM

horray seem like a fine team. chinese are making their way already. storage token competitor again but would bet on their system. i think i'm going to like it than those existing ones. if the token will be released with a price of less than $0.15 the better. how much is the minimum investment to send?

The pre sale is still ongoing. So do check out the website for more details. https://www.timebox.network/

Hi everyone! Just added TimeBox Network ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/TimeBox_Network. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB

Thanks for adding to your website. I have informed the team about the listing.

Reserved spanish translation. Please confirm if you need it

At this point of time, we dont need it. Sorry for that.

HighBeam

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:15:47 PM

Sounds like a great project. Good luck with your effort and looking forward to see you launch.
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:49:13 PM

Sounds like a great project. Good luck with your effort and looking forward to see you launch.

Thanks for the great feedback. The team is working very hard to get the project out. They score a very high rating in ICObench.
zoiapisya

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

quarkchain.io

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:03:25 PM

Sir, I could not find the topic of the company's bounty. She's not active yet?

hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:31:39 AM

Sir, I could not find the topic of the company's bounty. She's not active yet?

You are right. It is not active yet. Do stay tune for more updates in this thread or join our telegram as we are very active over there.
yuvadeep

Activity: 468
Merit: 12

A Solopreneur. Cryptocurrency enthusiast.

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 07:00:44 PM

If you want to keep digital assets safe and a secure way such as photos, letters form beloved ones, final wills and even cryptocurrency. Everyone wants to store these digital assets and can delivery to someone who is very important to us. Celebrity photos hacked, important data may miss without reasons, all these are due to security issues and these are never safe.

TImeBox is a time capsule came up with a decentralized storage technology with smart contract on it. Blockchain will keep digital assets forever on the internet and it will be not destroyed till the internet exists. A smart contract guarantees helps to stores all the assets that can be delivered on time. If you are storing the bank account passwords, even digital assets. TimeBox stores all the passwords and assets with safe and supportable way.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:38:15 PM

If you want to keep digital assets safe and a secure way such as photos, letters form beloved ones, final wills and even cryptocurrency. Everyone wants to store these digital assets and can delivery to someone who is very important to us. Celebrity photos hacked, important data may miss without reasons, all these are due to security issues and these are never safe.

TImeBox is a time capsule came up with a decentralized storage technology with smart contract on it. Blockchain will keep digital assets forever on the internet and it will be not destroyed till the internet exists. A smart contract guarantees helps to stores all the assets that can be delivered on time. If you are storing the bank account passwords, even digital assets. TimeBox stores all the passwords and assets with safe and supportable way.

Thanks for summarizing timebox project and easy for people to understand and curious to find out more about the project.
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:03:03 PM

TimeBox Airdrop Campaign has been listed on Alert Airdrop: https://alertairdrop.com/timebox/

Thanks for that. The airdrop already has came to a close as the team is able to hit the 20k target members and the numbers kept growing.
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:16:28 PM

Another very interesting and unique concept based project was introduced like always by hua-hui. I take special interest in his projects but don't know how this one skipped away totally. I just found out now and can see pre-sale ends in 2 days already. Will there be some gap between ICO and this round or that starts immediately at closing of current round ?
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:31:09 PM

Another very interesting and unique concept based project was introduced like always by hua-hui. I take special interest in his projects but don't know how this one skipped away totally. I just found out now and can see pre-sale ends in 2 days already. Will there be some gap between ICO and this round or that starts immediately at closing of current round ?

Now it is the crowdsale. There are private sale and crowdsale and they still reserve 6.4mil out of 14.4mil for ico crowdsale. the private sale is over sub subcribed.
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:59:02 PM

At this point of time, we are not looking for translation service. Thanks for the offer tho.
Javanewstar

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:01:49 AM

So is private sales now over? And public sales now open?
Did I find any open source code for this project in gtihub? Has open source been implemented?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: