Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:55:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]TimeBox - FIRST Decentralized custody service of digital assets  (Read 4450 times)
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:53:39 PM

I didn't find the minimum and maximum cap, tell me, on ETH or in dollars? Where is your project registered?

The minimum cap is 4k eth/$4mil whichever is lower.
The maximum cap is 42k eth or $20mil whichever is lower.

As for the registration part, i will ask the team and get back to you. Thanks.

Nice project with nice goals that are already easy to achieve.. team members and developers should provide their efforts and hard work to make a good product and gather early adaptors. I am with you, joined the bounty.
Love all these questions. I will answer on what i know and i will get the team to ans on the others.

How can they assure that the security of this platform is very tight?
The platform is built on the eth platform. By using the smart contract, there can no longer be any changes made once the contract is activated. With decentralised and smart contract, it will be very difficult for the hackers to target and to retrieve data.

Thanks for that. But still there's a chance of being hacked but it will be tough.
Waiting for the answer of my last question.

Follow up to your question, this is the reply from the dev.

1) Where is timebox registered?
Ans: TimeBox is a service of Keyman Technology Limited, which is registered in BVI.

2) How can they assure that the security of this platform is very tight? Of course you are also prone to hacking incidents.
And also, what if someone dies who was previously using your services, how can his/her relatives recover his data?
Ans: The platform is not yet built up, decentralized is the basic structure to keep away from hacking.
Under such kind of circumstance, if data owner doesn’t set the rules for transferring to data to someone, then one must get legal right to inherit his/her data from court and through genomics verification. TimeBox have plans to collaborate with genomics companies in future to fulfill such kinds of situations.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Carina.P

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:06:06 AM

I believe that TimeBox can reach the Soft hat in a very short time. Cloud storage is now almost everyone needs to use, the market potential is very broad.
coinwoot

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 11:39:22 AM

Hello,

We have added TimeBox ICO profile to CoinWoot website (link - http://coinwoot.com/ico/timebox).

If you have any question about TimeBox ICO profile, feel free to contact us.
ajoy

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:06:08 PM

such a great project for Blockchain technology with smart contract, the concept will be amazing for the new technology of storage
gerymakgyaer

Activity: 422
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:31:34 AM

How to protect your wallet? TimeBox will do it for you.

Very comprehensive analysis of wallets, all kinds of wallets! Good article for crypto-currency owners. Here coming the questions:

1. What if you lost your passwords?

2. What if you lost every backups and disabled or even your life in accidents?

Your digital assets are gone forever, maybe hundred-thousands of dollars disappeared in internet. It’s better to leave your digital assets to your lovely family, your spouse, your parents and your children, right? Think about it seriously and pay a visit to TimeBox website! The first decentralized custody service of digital assets!

https://medium.com/@timebox.network/how-to-protect-your-wallet-timebox-will-do-it-for-you-a800f5c362ea
french_andrey

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:24:10 PM

The team looks amazing on this, lots of influential people. I've registered on the website, joined the Telegram and signed up for the presale. Planning to free some coins for this ICO.
SuperNovah90

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:34:58 PM

You had performed pretty a great job creating such a wonderful website and I like the team a well. However, the overall picture looks overloaded to me.

stasik201330

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:09:10 AM

Good luck to the project dev! Will follow your project, at start looks promising, lets wait and see. Good luck in development
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:57:48 PM

Thanks for all the support the community has given us. Do check out Timebox more and join the telegram for the latest news. Now is the crowdsale, do invest if you are not yet done so.
yvesmarquez11

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:44:31 AM

sounds like a great project to see, good luck with the effort  of the team and looking forward to see this project will succed
Alexbt

Activity: 542
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:18:07 AM

TimeBox ICO has an amazing rating in Toprated ICO.IO review!!
https://medium.com/@timebox.network/timebox-ico-review-on-toprated-ico-io-4924a18d751c

How do we keep important digital assets, for example family pictures, letters from beloved ones, final wills and even cryptocurrency, in a protected way? In which, we want those valuable digital assets to be stored permanently and delivery guaranteed to oneself or someone important?

TimeBox built a solution to keep digital assets secure in decentralized storage technology. Blockchain can keep our digital assets forever on the internet, as long as the internet exist. A smart contract guarantees the stored assets be delivered on time whenever it is.
assasin21rus

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:26:00 AM

Is this serious problem at the moment what is the project creating? Think you have a chance of success?
lho555

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:52:46 AM

hi,i have a question,i used coinbase eth wallet send eth to smart contract address ,is it ok?  where can i  receive tbcoin?
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:14:57 PM

Is this serious problem at the moment what is the project creating? Think you have a chance of success?

do check out their whitepaper. they have a lot of usage for the custody service. It will help to solve a lot of issues in a lot of situations.

hi,i have a question,i used coinbase eth wallet send eth to smart contract address ,is it ok?  where can i  receive tbcoin?

you cant. you need to have a eth wallet that you have access the private key to. Use MEW or metamask.
lho555

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:55:10 AM

you cant. you need to have a eth wallet that you have access the private key to. Use MEW or metamask.
but i already send eth to smart contract address used coinbase wallet, where can i change the receive address?
BitGold!

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:01:19 AM

Hi! What are the functions of the platform? Can you tell me more detailed?

TimeBox is using decentralized storage technology with smart contract on it. Blockchain can keep our digital assets forever on the internet, as long as the internet exist. A smart contract guarantees the stored precious assets be delivered on time whenever it is. TimeBox leverage blockchain technology with guaranteed delivery service, is the key solution to the needs or pains for everyone. Your best choice for valuable digital assets, TimeBox!
Lucica

Activity: 116

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:08:16 AM

Will there be a bounty campaign for marketing purpose dev? I would like to hear from you soon.
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:43:31 PM

but i already send eth to smart contract address used coinbase wallet, where can i change the receive address?

that would be an issue. you need to reach out to the dev team directly and do it asap. you can check out their telegram and inform the admin about your situation. i am not sure if there is anything still can be done or not but it is still better to reach out to the dev as they know their smart contract the best.

Will there be a bounty campaign for marketing purpose dev? I would like to hear from you soon.

There is a bounty campaign for timebox. right now it is having signature and twitter campaign.
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:37:53 AM

Somehow this project seem like similar to factom and chronologic merged into one system . Got to download the whitepaper as I want to dig much deeper into this project to have some leverage.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
BitGold!

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:45:39 AM

"Blockchain can keep our digital assets forever on the internet, as long as the internet exist." This is one of the amazing statement that draw my attention to this project, we all know that nowadays the safety of our data is one of the best policy in using internet, I wish the success of this project!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: