Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:43:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]TimeBox - FIRST Decentralized custody service of digital assets  (Read 4452 times)
gerymakgyaer

Activity: 422
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:29:41 PM

TimeBox can do an everlasting job for your precious!

She stabbed “my grandma’s voice” on left chest

Sakyrah Morris, a woman from Chicago, USA, a month before her beloved Grandma’s death, specially left a voice message for her birthday celebration. She kept this message. In memory of her grandmother’s third anniversary, She decided to make this voice message “Sonic tattoo” to stay on.

Thanks to science and technology, Shakela miss the grandmother, you can use the mobile phone app to scan the sound waves and grandma’s birthday wishes to listen to. She found a special tattoo studio called “Skin Motion,” which sounded the sound image above the left chest. “I have retained this voice for a long time without knowing how to deal with it.” “I want to put her voice Always be on my heart.”

https://medium.com/@timebox.network/timebox-can-do-a-everlasting-job-for-your-precious-9b0b5d1b1781
alexvilis

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:51:09 AM

Continuation of Your Love with TimeBox!

Birthday card from deceased father

Bailey Sellers, a young girl from the United States, has received flowers and greeting cards from her father on time every year since the age of 16, and until 21, she put her father’s greeting card online.

When Belly was 16 years old, his father passed away because of pancreatic cancer. When Dad knew he had passed away, he invited a flower shop for her daughter’s birthday for the next five years and prepared a bunch of flowers for her. This year is the 21st birthday of Belly, and the last year she received flowers from her father. In addition to the bunch of flowers, Belly also received a “final letter” from her father:

“Belly, this is my last letter I wrote to you, and I hope my baby daughter will not leave any tears for me because I am in a better place now, and today is your 21th birthday , You are the most precious gift of my life, I hope you can always be beside mum, sincerely do myself, live happily. When you miss me, take a look around, I have always been, to accompany You walked through each stage. https://medium.com/@timebox.network/continuation-of-your-love-with-timebox-76765970be0d
Leeminhe

Activity: 187
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:17:18 PM

Great Project, great potential. Good luck to everyone who supports!
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:12:21 PM

Independent rating platform Icobench was rated this project at 4.8 / 5.0 
https://icobench.com/ico/timebox
Timebox can offer really useful product!
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:14:53 AM

There is no doubt in the efficiency and use case of concept of the future product which has been drawn as idea. I wonder what is the missing in marketing or where which is causing of this slow fundraising so far. Usually Chinese projects are getting required targets of money very quickly. I found out about this now will dig in little more to understand more.
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:22:31 PM

There is no doubt in the efficiency and use case of concept of the future product which has been drawn as idea. I wonder what is the missing in marketing or where which is causing of this slow fundraising so far. Usually Chinese projects are getting required targets of money very quickly. I found out about this now will dig in little more to understand more.

It did not manage to gain the attention of the chinese market. And it was fund rising during the bear period. So many ico were deeply affected and Timebox was one of them. They also made a lot of progress during the ico period but it just did not get the attention that was needed.
gerymakgyaer

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:35:06 AM

The background story of TimeBox

Jack’s mother was diagnosed with cancer through an examination one day 15 years ago. Jack and his family arranged hospital admission for their mother to receive treatment immediately in accordance with medical advice. The treatment process in hospital went smoothly, Jack’s mother recovered gradually, which made the intense moods of the whole family slightly relaxed. That very night when the doctor announced that Jack’s mother could return home from hospital for recovery, she passed away suddenly in her sleep without a single word…
https://medium.com/@timebox.network/the-background-story-of-timebox-c46380cdf7a4
kulanumbua9x

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:17:12 PM

I believe that TimeBox can reach the Soft hat in a very short time. Cloud storage is now almost everyone needs to use, the market potential is very broad.
suakecolime

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:22:45 PM

such a great project for Blockchain technology with smart contract, the concept will be amazing for the new technology of storage
toshibaellie

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:31:36 PM

really a very big project with a mature cultivation I really like and I really want to participate in this project
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:37:56 PM

The background story of TimeBox

Jack’s mother was diagnosed with cancer through an examination one day 15 years ago. Jack and his family arranged hospital admission for their mother to receive treatment immediately in accordance with medical advice. The treatment process in hospital went smoothly, Jack’s mother recovered gradually, which made the intense moods of the whole family slightly relaxed. That very night when the doctor announced that Jack’s mother could return home from hospital for recovery, she passed away suddenly in her sleep without a single word…
https://medium.com/@timebox.network/the-background-story-of-timebox-c46380cdf7a4
Such cases are often .. Perhaps there was some kind of complication caused by treatment, cancer is the most deadly disease and as long as there is no 100% treatment, there is always a possibility of a lethal outcome.
Lavander

Activity: 369
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:06:44 AM

For those who want trade TB tokens:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4169633.0
kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:14:39 AM

Is this project for real? It says that it can store anything stored in human memory.
Does that really possible, I think it will need soo many storage needed even to store a single human memory.
smartcontracts

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:09:17 PM

interesting project. I think this project will be successful
gerymakgyaer

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:46:01 AM

TimeBox will guardian your precious letter

A soldier’s last letter of love
TO THE loved ones of a serving soldier, all correspondence is cherished.
But there is one letter they pray they will never read — the one that says
goodbye.

Before they leave to fight overseas, many soldiers will compose a note
their family will receive if they are killed.

These final words can mean the world. Here, NIKKI WATKINS speaks to two
mothers who opened such letters.
https://medium.com/@timebox.network/timebox-will-guardian-your-precious-letter-78847d230d75
Cryptocoinstrader

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:19:07 AM

promising project
Alexbt

Activity: 542
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:16:17 AM

With TimeBox service, you don’t have to worry about cryptocurrency inheritance!

What Happens to Cryptocurrency When You Die?
A young man died suddenly in Colorado this year, leaving his family the burden of sorting out his estate. Little did they know their loved one had been investing in Bitcoin, the digital currency that cost as little as $13 in 2013 and recently climbed as high as $5,000.

The grieving family stood to inherit a small fortune — that is, if they could only find and access the cryptocurrency.

Bitcoins are a virtual form of money protected by unbreakable cryptography. This attribute makes it a secure way to store wealth but also creates the risk that when Bitcoin owners die, their digital fortune will be out of reach forever. That’s a major problem for the relatives of tech-savvy individuals who have invested in a market currently worth about $70 billion.

Bitcoins are stored in a virtual wallet. Each wallet uses a string of random characters called a “public key,” visible to anyone, as an address for sending and receiving the cryptocurrency. A separate “private key” allows the owner access to the wallet’s contents.

If a Bitcoin owner dies without passing on the private key, his heirs may discover his wallet only to realize that they will never gain access to the wealth inside. To prevent this, the owner simply has to ensure that someone gets a copy of the private key by writing it down, storing it on a flash memory drive, or entrusting it with a commercial service that manages them.

But some of these methods come with their own perils. Suzanne Walsh, a wills and estate attorney with Murtha Cullina, says executors and heirs may fail to recognize a private Bitcoin key for what it is and end up discarding it — hence the attraction of a commercial service.

Indeed, that’s the reason why the family of the Colorado man will likely be able to recover his Bitcoins, Walsh says. The family discovered the man invested in Bitcoin upon reviewing his bank account, which revealed debits to Coinbase, a popular wallet and exchange service. With documents in hand, the family approached the San Francisco company, which confirmed the existence of a wallet and is in the process of transferring its contents. (Other exchanges also have policies to transfer virtual currency to next of kin but are reluctant to discuss the issue for fear that fraudsters will use fake death claims to steal customers’ Bitcoins.)

But what if you don’t know about the existence of a deceased person’s Bitcoins?

Get Data Sheet, Fortune’s technology newsletter.

Henry Leibowitz, an attorney at Proskauer, says executors typically use tax filings as a way to locate assets. He likens the Bitcoin situation to a time when people died with stock certificates in shoe boxes — sometimes they would go unnoticed for decades until the corporation that issued them concluded that nobody would redeem them and turned them over to a state government’s unclaimed property division.

Finally, if the Bitcoins are not listed in a will, they are susceptible to what estate lawyers call “probate by truck” — where heirs walk off with property by claiming that “he would have wanted me to have it.” The difference is, instead of a favorite lamp or piece of jewelry, a relative might walk off with the private key to a Bitcoin wallet worth thousands or millions of dollars.
https://medium.com/@timebox.network/with-timebox-service-you-dont-have-to-worry-about-cryptocurrency-inheritance-14d40d323518
fishervwb

Activity: 445
Merit: 39

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:33:27 AM

The 10 Most Interesting Cases Of Lost Or Forgotten Time Capsules.
https://medium.com/@timebox.network/the-time-capsule-may-be-lost-or-forgotten-but-the-time-box-will-not-4282039ad187

Time capsules are a lot like a $20 bill you throw in your back pocket: if you forget about it until you do a load of laundry, you are in for a pleasant surprise. However, if you merely think you put it in your pocket, the disappointment you feel when it isn’t there can’t be measured. Such is the case with the following list of lost or forgotten time capsules, as they were either buried and never found, or discovered without the recollection of being buried in the first place.
SmartBounty
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:34:38 PM

There is a really great team leading this project. It's an exciting concept, which is putting blockchain technology to excellent use.
chon83
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:57:17 PM

Strong team and advisors. Interesting idea. Very promising project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: