Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:53:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ASIC Blade Stats - PHP Script  (Read 1319 times)
tk1337 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 03:49:44 AM

Not really sure where this post should actually go, but it's more of a support script I made for blades. Granted I'm using BFGMiner as a proxy, so I can fully see every thing going on through BFGMiner on MinePeon... and through the rPi's LCD on my desk.

However, I've built blade setups for people I know and host them. Some people like to see the statistics directly from the blades and not from the miner (what?!? I know, I know...), so this script scrubs each blades page (blade hosts are user defined in an array), then outputs the results.

I'm also going to be adding to this, it was made in a very short time, now I think the idea is to allow setting changes directly through this page rather than having to go to each individual blade's page. By doing this I can also add some verification to verify the settings, etc, etc...

I believe you get the idea. This was a small side thing I put together in a very short time today, I've not bothered with a design, it's a simple table with statistics, it doesn't allow for browser caching, so the page is always 'fresh'. I didn't feel like doing a meta refresh nor taking the time to do a quick js refresh with a timer (so sue me).

If some people are interested in using this for their personal farms or what have you, let me know and I'll post up some links and add in a few things tomorrow to it.

Requirements:
A web server running PHP 5+, the web server must be on the same network as the blades (unless you care to get fancy with stuff, be my guest).

:: Edit ::
If a moderator is so inclined to think I posted this in the wrong section, please move accordingly. I didn't put it in mining software, because it's not a miner, it's more of a support script to combine all of the blade pages into one single page.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tk1337 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 01:02:57 AM

I gave this some love, I just couldn't stand it looking, er... how it did...

A few people have asked me about this, so here's the update..

lol, that's a night and day difference between the first version...

Anyhow, it has an animated bar that does a 60 second countdown and refreshes.
Converts all those O's and X's to human readable (ie: chip status).

The configuration portion is almost done, but still working on it, mainly cosmetic things at this point. Allows for mass-configuration at once (granted you have to setup the blades to different IP's for them to be seen on the network). Backup settings feature and some other things, since the web interface on the blades made me sad, also mobile compatible (Tablet/Smartphone).

Next feature I'm going to toss in is the ability to specify the host of your proxy miner and get stats from said miner on the same page as the blade stats. Seems pointless, but again like I mentioned when I started this, some people like to see both statistics (both from the miner and directly from the blades).

* Keep forgetting to add up time per blade to the output, meh.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: