Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:23:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to move large volumes of crypto to fiat  (Read 385 times)
sparkystacey (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 04:27:55 PM

For a business, we will be doing an ICO and are looking to have the ability to send large volumes of cryptocurrency at scheduled intervals to fiat for operating expenses. Any advice? Right now we are going down the route of working with banks who are reluctant at best.

Provide Technologies: Pioneering the decentralized platform as a service (dPaaS)—the blockchain acceleration platform. Https://provide.services
maxmax111

Activity: 7
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:47:48 PM

where r u from?
sparkystacey (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 06:17:29 PM

We are US based.

Provide Technologies: Pioneering the decentralized platform as a service (dPaaS)—the blockchain acceleration platform. Https://provide.services
yanshiba

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:03:57 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 10:05:02 AM by yanshiba

Sell them to China, China has the most huge crypto market in the world, and very loose checking for money laundering .
I am glad to help you.  PM to me if you  interested.
akes2090

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:58:17 AM

Sell them to China, China has a most huge crypto market in the world, and very loose checking for money laundering .
I am glad to help you.  PM to me if you  interested.

If you can - please elaborate further on this thread - I think it will benefit more people who are facing the same dilemma.
alir

Activity: 215
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:03:08 PM

Sell them to China, China has a most huge crypto market in the world, and very loose checking for money laundering .
I am glad to help you.  PM to me if you  interested.

If you can - please elaborate further on this thread - I think it will benefit more people who are facing the same dilemma.
Yes, I also think this is a great idea. Many people ask this question
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:58:53 PM

Sell them to China,
china can be the best solution to do it ,, we all have known that china has the greatest power in crypto control and you can chat with yanshiba to be able to use its services as one of solution of your problem .. but even if he can help honestly
bovineplane

Activity: 153
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 07:36:23 PM

This might be a silly question but how do you expect to run a successful ICO if you do not understand how to move a large quantity of crypto for Fiat?

Call me crazy but that would not inspire confidence in me to invest.
IGCGamers

Activity: 555
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:12:56 PM

which country you are from?  You cannot convert a huge amount of crypto to fiat immediately. If you convert, the price will drop for that coin...
BlankZuel

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:52:21 AM

You may check whether the currency can withdrawal and deposit or not on the exchange, and then find the address,use your wallet,transfer and trade.
StealthPay

Activity: 128

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:34:42 AM

You can consider www.stealthpay.com Send Money service to move funds as well as to collect funds from worldwide in fiat or crypto.
sportadz

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:22:24 PM

Selling in China is one obvious approach but you need to consider the security implications - yes its easy to sell but how will you verify your payment?  It may be slower but using one of the mainstream exchange services might be a safer option - Bittrex, Bibox, Kucoin etc.
SheikhCoinCEO

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:51:15 AM

For a business, we will be doing an ICO and are looking to have the ability to send large volumes of cryptocurrency at scheduled intervals to fiat for operating expenses. Any advice? Right now we are going down the route of working with banks who are reluctant at best.

my friend, if you fly to Dubai we can make deal, any amounts. Pm me or msg @sheikhcoin in telegram
shdvb
Legendary

Activity: 1606
Merit: 1001

Click the globe below to talk on live chat!

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 12:33:53 PM

contact me i am from China and if you fly to shenzhen then we can deal.

Buy/Sell/Exchange Bitcoins|LiveChat|Escrow| WeChat:btcotc2014/Telegram:@mingxingxu,Email:shdvb@hotmail.com.
sparkystacey (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 06:34:31 PM

I should caveat we are looking to be above board, and follow regulations for the US. Right now we are working with a bank, but I was looking for advice from others on if there was a favorite bank we might not have tried or established service for US businesses.

We are not trying to move money in China or elsewhere as this is certain to flag regulators and we plan to be a very above board business.

NairaOmm

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 12:35:31 AM

hello,

i do not know if my thread can be helpful.

here is it: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3047512.0

bitcoin is cheap in my country but we need cash to make the purchase easy. and btc is always available in bulk in my country market.

if my thread helps we can see a way to work out something if not now but in future.
BunnyToken
Copper Member

Activity: 127

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 11:22:04 AM

what is volume is 10-20m?

Token sale 13 March
BunnyToken.com
Adult Industr
Darkcide

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:50:04 AM

Have you checked out cryptocapital.co?
chris2btc

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:18:47 AM

Maybe I can help you with this, to cash your coins. euro/aed/nzd/usd, inbox me if you are still in need of it. Thanks! Smiley Smiley Smiley
mesmerakyns

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:12:10 AM

Scammers are always lurking around. You made an enquiry, anyone who has something to say, can say it on here. I'm not throwing shades at anyone.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: