Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:50:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NCC] NeuroChain, Implementing AI at the heart of the Blockchain  (Read 22886 times)
EfIRchEk

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:09:44 PM

There are other crypto projects based on blockchain improvment program, but I think Neurochain has the expertise to move this forward!
Yes, there are actually a lot of them, it means that there is a huge potential in this business and maybe there is space for more than one project to succeed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chu@N

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:15:58 PM

There are other crypto projects based on blockchain improvment program, but I think Neurochain has the expertise to move this forward!
Yes, there are actually a lot of them, it means that there is a huge potential in this business and maybe there is space for more than one project to succeed.
You are right completely.
It is one of the biggest markets out there. Of course, there will be many projects about it.
bitoshka

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:20:02 PM

This project is founded long ago, and now they already a lot of huge investors.
This ICO is for the growth of the project, while many others use it to be able to start their project.
So I think Neurochain has to lead this sector.
KaDeGrOB(1)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:26:41 PM

This ICO is for the growth of the project, while many others use it to be able to start their project.

The fact they have already a foothold in the market will probably be recognized by the investors. This is not an early start-up project with barely an idea.
CrYpTEr$$

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:30:09 PM

The fact they have already a foothold in the market will probably be recognized by the investors. This is not an early start-up project with barely an idea.
Yeah, we can be sure that the team knows their business and has a lot of experience in this field.
Tiamel

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:36:00 PM

Yeah, we can be sure that the team knows their business and has a lot of experience in this field.
Nowadays it's necessary if you want to draw investors. The days of good ideas getting millions are gone.
Fanat74

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:41:30 PM

Nowadays it's necessary if you want to draw investors. The days of good ideas getting millions are gone.
Yes, it is necessary, but still there are a lot of ICOs with people in the teams who have no real experience in their field. Lucky that Neurochain has an experienced strong team.
Logan22

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:47:21 PM

Yes, it is necessary, but still there are a lot of ICOs with people in the teams who have no real experience in their field. Lucky that Neurochain has an experienced strong team.
Yes, there are 2 important aspects of this ICO: experienced team and good marketing
Jokerrr

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:56:48 PM

I want to join bounty program, but can’t understand one thing - will be the form for social media filled before joining or will it be submitted before ICO end?
Casperok

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:33:10 PM

Neurochain will start global expansion this year. We will wait for the further progress of this ICO!
Titomonriki

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:01:02 PM

Why would anyone even use such tokens? It’s a way more easier to use bitcoin or even etherium for example.
Deform

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:06:39 PM

Why would anyone even use such tokens? It’s a way more easier to use bitcoin or even etherium for example.
Most people dont even know what bitcoin is! It will take years before regular people will trust things like this, and when it comes to houses, people are very careful.
Yoverdot

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:12:53 PM

Most people dont even know what bitcoin is! It will take years before regular people will trust things like this, and when it comes to houses, people are very careful.
I think it’s not bitcoin problem, people just a bit scared of the Blockchain technology itself
Bulllbas

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:18:08 PM

I think it’s not bitcoin problem, people just a bit scared of the Blockchain technology itself
Blockchain technology combined with smart contracts will be the core engine for the industry. The blockchain provides a mechanism for securing and transferring funds, and supporting the complex multi-party agreements that drive those fund transfers through the use of smart contracts. So this technology is safe to use, I guarantee it.
Aberrant

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:23:40 PM

Blockchain technology combined with smart contracts will be the core engine for the industry. The blockchain provides a mechanism for securing and transferring funds, and supporting the complex multi-party agreements that drive those fund transfers through the use of smart contracts. So this technology is safe to use, I guarantee it.
I still don’t trust blockchain it’s can be easily hacked and I have no idea where the data stores
Lucica

Activity: 116

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:28:06 PM

Project looks interesting. I will be looking out for more information, let's see another opinion giving to this project & how this project will turn out.
Ceburekus

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:29:31 PM

I still don’t trust blockchain it’s can be easily hacked and I have no idea where the data stores
The data will remain saved in an immutable distributed data store means that users can rest assured that their data cannot be tampered with, payment flows will be optimized and identity will be managed securely.
Suarezzz

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:43:51 PM

I think why the last project that tried this platform integrated into the blockchain has failed? I have read the ann and the project is good but people are not ready about this kind of platform. it can be a success if you can advertise it to the right crowd.
OMLETovich

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:48:59 PM

I think why the last project that tried this platform integrated into the blockchain has failed? I have read the ann and the project is good but people are not ready about this kind of platform. it can be a success if you can advertise it to the right crowd.
Those failed because they were starting new business without experience. Neurochain is actually in business from sometime of course only in some area but have platform ready and used today. With this new platform they can expand globally.
anchousser

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:52:33 PM

I don’t want to be a shill, but I shill in a positive way this project will raise fairly in 2018. I’m prepared to invest a little bit on it. =)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: