Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:10:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Goes Back Below 10K USD  (Read 326 times)
eyesopen

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:54:48 PM

What do you guys think? Are we going back to 6K or will it go up again, with this beeing just a healty dip?

https://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-drops-below-10k-as-crypto-markets-dip/

Bitcoins volatility will always result in this king of scenario,
just when you thought we were coming out of a down trend it falls back a bit,
just when people thought that in November and early december 2017 it rocket ship was on its way to the moon and beyond,
it fell back to $6100.

Yes it might go back to $6100 but it wont stay there.
Sasuke102001

Activity: 280
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:54:51 PM

I don't think personally that bitcoin will again drop down to like 6k dollars maybe it will be stable on 10,000 dollars for some time then again start increasing and I want it to increase, i have somethings to buy on my shortlist so better bitcoin goes up soon. Another drop in price would also be a good opportunity for many people to buy some more coins.
yudhistira

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:57:06 PM

What do you guys think? Are we going back to 6K or will it go up again, with this beeing just a healty dip?

The price of almost all the coins went down again, but I think that does not have to bother us so much.
It will hardly fall to such levels, i mean 6К$.  Huh

WebsiteWhitepaperTelegram   International Blockchain Lottery   FacebookTwitterGitHub
════════☛ FIRELOTTO ☚════════    As simple and understandable as traditional lotteries are    ══════☛ PLAY NOW ☚══════
imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 06:00:27 PM

Well, if bitcoin goes back to $5k, i wouldn't be surprised. When it goes down, it goes down like crazy, and because of that lots of panic selling happens in very short time. However i strongly believe in april Bitcoin will go back to $12K+ and will have stable position.

supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:02:35 PM

It's really difficult to speculate what will happen to bitcoin price because it's market value acts differently compared to other altcoins which can be somehow speculated easier compared to bitcoin price. Just keep in mind that early 2017 bitcoin price was just at $2,000 and went up to $20,000 ATH just before the year ends. Let's just see what will happen to bitcoin this year.
3kpk3

Activity: 896
Merit: 148

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:03:28 PM
Merited by Haunebu (2)

This is not a big deal since such volatility is to be expected from bitcoin and the crypto market. It might skyrocket to $20k in the next few days. No one can accurately say what will happen, but my advise is to HODL your coins until the end of this year at the very least since I am expecting a huge rally by bitcoin and popular altcoins like Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple etc which will skyrocket into the stratosphere. Primary reason why I believe this will happen is due to the integration of the Lightning network in the near future which will surely boost the value of the market.

player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:07:35 PM

The thing is that people watch it drop, don't do anything about it, and then say that their entire life is miserable and that Bitcoin is going to crash like crazy. It's really funny to me because all that they have to do is buy the dip. If they buy the dip and hold onto the coins after that, they reap every profit when the coin goes up. People are too nervous about Bitcoin going to zero everytime a drop comes by because they don't understand that the market almost always rebounds.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1664

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:24:21 PM

I really don't know what really happened today. Its seems that we are enjoying a good price rally and peaked at around $11700 when suddenly the price goes below $10K again. I haven't yet search though as to what is the main reason.

Well if the price goes below $6K again, then its a good buying opportunity once more. But if not then this is another correction that we are seeing. We have witnessed this before so I'm already immune and won't do any panic selling. It's part of the market so I guess there's nothing we can do but to wait for another bounce in the next couple of days.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
taeewo

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:29:17 PM

It will still bounce back as more people are coming into cryptocurrency sphere, its just with time...
prins

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:34:08 PM

It will still bounce back as more people are coming into cryptocurrency sphere, its just with time...

Just because people are coming into cryptos doesn't mean the Bitcoin price goes up. Same goes for the internet. Every website doesn't get traffic if/when  new person uses the internet for the first time.

Only cryptos that people buy actually go up in value. There are so many these days that Bitcoin is losing it's market share dominance, but this is expected.
colvis

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:36:56 PM

Bitcoin prize is unpredictable so, it is only showing the actual market system of a product.
for it to drop down to 10,000usd does not mean that it will drop back to 6,000usd it is just a matter of time for it to regain back it ground as the father of all coins.
josegr4ham

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:37:40 PM

After a dip like we had in January I think it is time for a great rise. i can feel it coming. It is going to be legendary
EnaksiS

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:40:08 PM

I think this thing is not stopping, goind up and down. Nobody knows what will happen, even the best investors are nervous. But i am quite happy, because it is spreading all over the world...
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:48:27 PM

Hopefully this will not be a bullish to bearish trend change. With the rally to 12K we thought 15K was within reach. This must be a whales manipulation, can't thunk of any other reason.

mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:57:30 PM

i think its also correction and bitcoin will bounce back to its new ath soon.i am watching its potential to reach moon soon.

redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:04:23 PM

What do you expect? Straight up trends to a hundred thousand dollars all the way ? Of course that isn't possible because of all the fud that are circling the whole forum specially the internet. But even if it is possible, I do not think that or will do anything good for the crypto world as a whole.

Point is, you should not worry about it too much. I am pretty sure that the same things will be happening this year like the past years. Just hold.
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:39:37 AM

Lets wait and see. We need to be patient enough, so panic selling will not occur.
I think bitcoin correction was done already. but if it continues going to the dip, why not we buy it ?
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:42:27 AM

Seriously it can really hit below 10k anytime in this month,volatility is so high and some price manipulations are happening so we cannot assure when bitcoins will finally come up or goes down.But one thing is sure it has a high chance of dumping at this time

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
nz_sana

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:56:27 AM

Even thought bitcoin has taken us to 6K and gave us a good profit of 12k. Now on bitcoin 9K+ it seems to be a bigger movement, many people think.
Arngrim

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:59:27 AM

I hope it drops to $6k or below. Another chance to buy would be great.

Grin Looks like it is all buy to you.  Grin

I want to see that too since I am not satisfied with I have. It is too small for me if you think there is 21 million of it in whole.
A bigger part would be great so that in the future I can feel the value of it.
They might be playing with its price but there will be no more games once the value is settled and everything about bitcoin is in good use.

GIVING VALUE TO YOUR ONLINE VIDEOS                      DEVELOPED & TESTED PLATFORM ✔                 
( ( (   BUZZSHOW   ) ) )
                               whitepaper    facebook    twitter    youtube    telegram    |       JOIN TOKEN SALE     12th Feb 2018
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: