Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:20:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] BitChord - Blockchain-based Platform for Guitar Players |  (Read 664 times)
bitchord (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 12:54:10 PM

What is Telegram of this project? BitChords look very serious, Projects of this level should have their own telegram channel

Hi there, thank you for your question. Yes, we have a Telegram channel, you can reach it at t.me/bitchord

BITCHORD
GET PAID TO PLAY GUITAR

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
davidcrumble2

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:54:42 AM

I am waiting for the latest information on the website and the project, because the content of the project is too little.
bitchord (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 12:36:36 PM

I am waiting for the latest information on the website and the project, because the content of the project is too little.

For additional information please check out our whitepaper and Medium channel where the BitChord platform and business model are explained in detail. Thanks

BITCHORD
GET PAID TO PLAY GUITAR
bitchord (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 07:33:48 AM

…. What a wonderful project! I can't help but think that you're shooting yourself in the foot by picking guitar players, however, there's a certain stereotype about them being poor/unemployed/unmotivated…
Do you really think there's money to be made here?

Thanks for your question. We're not "picking" anyone. We simply see a pressing problem and we're offering a solution. That's the classic definition of making money - solving other people's problems. Lawyers and doctors make the most - because they solve the most serious of people's problems.

The "unmotivated guitarist" stereotype exists for a number of reasons. First on that list is the fact that anyone who owns a guitar is considered to be "a guitarist". Much like nowadays anyone with a digital camera is considered to be "a photographer". To actually become a guitarist takes years of dedication, practice, thousands and thousands of hours spent on ear training, developing proper technique, memorising countless chord and scale patterns on the fretboard, studying music theory, chord structure, the logic behind building chord progressions, learning how to improvise, disassembling the works of famous guitarists note by note, bar by bar to learn from them. It also takes tons of money spent on lessons with the right teachers, study materials, guitar equipment, recording hardware and software. The investment both in time and money is immense. Only those who have had the courage and perseverance to go through all this can really be called "guitarists". If you made an impulse purchase at Guitar Center - you're not a guitarist (yet).

Most people who are serious about guitar "make it work". If they can't earn by playing guitar - they teach lessons or start music related small businesses - such as music stores, recording and rehearsal studios etc. If that's not an option - they find a day job that allows them to play. Are they poor? Yes and no. The globalized world economy is quickly decimating the middle class in ALL countries, turning the USA, the United Kingdom and other former world superpowers into third world countries where society is divided into "the very poor" and "the very rich".  The global economy decimating the middle class brought death to the music industry and everything that comes with it. The super rich have other types of pleasures to indulge in, while the very poor are too preoccupied with their physical survival to have desire or money to spend on anything that's not bare necessities. Anyone else who has a job and can pay their bills is no longer middle class. Welcome to a brave new world of "the working poor".

BitChord aims to help the people who have already spent a lot of time and money on getting good on guitar. There are millions of them worldwide. They deserve to earn money with their skills. But the existing platforms (music content, video etc.) are targeted at EXPLOITING them, not helping them earn. BitChord is a revolutionary concept that has completely different social and business objectives.

BITCHORD
GET PAID TO PLAY GUITAR
bitchord (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 12:45:16 PM

Your website looks promising Findico.io. Thank you for your interest in BitChord  Smiley

BITCHORD
GET PAID TO PLAY GUITAR
thocon456

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:46:13 AM

I really impressed how easy it worked and great jobs you did on your website! Congratulations to all dev team! Good luck to continue this job!!!
poppapop456

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:38:39 PM

projects so interesting,i like  playing guitars although i dont know how but i like guitars,ill be looking forward for this for more info
bitchord (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 08:42:06 AM

Thank you thocon456 and poppapop456.

For additional information please check out our whitepaper and Medium channel where the BitChord platform and business model are explained in detail.

If you wish to contribute, you can do so here: https://bitchord.io/register/

BITCHORD
GET PAID TO PLAY GUITAR
Blyfla

Activity: 184

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:10:39 AM

an interesting project where the project roadmap is? you need to add a roadmap to make this project better.
Julina

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:54:29 AM

looking so nice project and i hope this project be useful for publishers or advertisers in video niche.
boynamnhi

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:28:04 AM

When listening to the name and learning about the project I am very interested The guitar player will be free when using the platform can make money from this platform. But for guitar players to make money on this platform, there is a huge community of guitar enthusiasts. The content to make money should be insured for quality. Do not I mention specific measures to solve the problem?
bitchord (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 06:45:39 PM

an interesting project where the project roadmap is? you need to add a roadmap to make this project better.

Thank you Juliana. The roadmap for the development of BitChord is on our website and in the whitepaper. Here it is again for your convenience.

BITCHORD
GET PAID TO PLAY GUITAR
bitchord (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 07:46:43 PM

When listening to the name and learning about the project I am very interested The guitar player will be free when using the platform can make money from this platform. But for guitar players to make money on this platform, there is a huge community of guitar enthusiasts. The content to make money should be insured for quality. Do not I mention specific measures to solve the problem?

Hi there. Thank you for your question. If you read carefully our whitepaper you'll see that we have a strict quality control process planned. Our content moderators are professional guitarists with years of experience. Each BitChord content contribution (video performance, video lesson, backing tracks, guitar pro files etc.) will be carefully evaluated BEFORE being posted live on the platform. That way we can be assured that only quality guitar content will be available on the BitChord platform at all times.

BITCHORD
GET PAID TO PLAY GUITAR
thedarkk

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:14:11 PM

Having a glance at your project I just thought: What for guitar players need the blockchain? Then, having read your white paper (btw, the design is awsome!) everything became clear to me. Now I see that this project really interesting and worthy for every user of it. Thank you, Devs, for presenting us such a project!
bitchord (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 09:34:43 PM

Hello,

I’ll be happy to see you on Skatt listing platform!
You will be able to register for free and show your project to the world.
Information about our platform on BitcoinTalk.
Also you can follow us in Twitter, Telegram and reddit.

Good luck with your ICO guys!

Thank you, awesome platform. We'll try to list there Smiley

BITCHORD
GET PAID TO PLAY GUITAR
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: