Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:37:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The problem with cryptos  (Read 492 times)
atlantis123

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:40:00 AM

After reviewing the information about the project you mentioned above, I find this project is just trying to deceive the assets of the investor. On their home page there is no roadmap and product introduction. Most of the information is trying to promote and try to win the trust of investors by word of mouth. In both the introductory video on the home page, just talk about the Waves project. Website design is nothing outstanding. There is no reason to invest here

Who are you? This project has outstanding potential!
There are 1000 participants from this forum
The business model makes sense and appeals to mum and dad investors!
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:45:53 AM

In my opinion, the crypto market cap is suffering because the general public are not entering the market and embracing blockchain.

wrong.
the total crypto market cap is increasing because a lot of new shitcoins are being created.
it is not increasing at the same big rate as before because first of all bitcoin stopped rising and it is currently going sideways which is practically keeping its market cap fixed. and second is because altcoin bubbles are bursting and they are getting dumped hard.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Enki369 (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:02:55 PM

In my opinion, the crypto market cap is suffering because the general public are not entering the market and embracing blockchain.

wrong.
the total crypto market cap is increasing because a lot of new shitcoins are being created.
it is not increasing at the same big rate as before because first of all bitcoin stopped rising and it is currently going sideways which is practically keeping its market cap fixed. and second is because altcoin bubbles are bursting and they are getting dumped hard.

Good point and maybe true! Well done!
tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:06:59 AM

Ray Kroc, the founder of McDonald’s gave hamburgers and french fries to the masses using a PHYSICAL PRESENCE.
Bitcoin has more presence than other coins and is therefore number 1.
There is a coin that has a physical rebranding concept and the coin is in its infancy. The coins business model has its merits. People participated in their free ICO and now people are starting to buy the coin based on the vision.
As a part of the www.bitcoinfuji.com team I can tell you we are extremely dedicated and the ecosystem is paramount.
Rebranding includes products, retail businesses, building naming rights,etc. The Asian markets are ripe for this and more receptive than Western markets. It’s all about getting a name in front of people and having an ecosystem that is uncomplicated and appealing to everyday people. Take a look! Thank you for your time.

But..the lack of physical presence is one of the advantages of cryptocurrencies, doesn't it?
It is both advantageous and disadvantageous on the same time. If you are unable to carry and manage cash, crypto currencies are best option for you. Even for those who are unable to invest into large businesses such as real estate and in gold market for additional income, virtual currencies are helping them a lot in these regards. The only defect is that once the transaction is being made, it cannot be reversed by any means like we do with cash. 
Malabarka

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:50:43 AM

The problem is not the crypto market but the fear people have of losing their money invested, the greed and fear of governments losing control over the wealth of their citizens and the boycott of big banks that fear their hegemony is shaken
You're absolutely right. It is all the more true that the media keep saying that cryptocurrencies are a soap bubble.
Frankly speaking, I would also be afraid to invest in ICO if I listened to the news on television.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
Enki369 (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:42:26 PM

The problem is not the crypto market but the fear people have of losing their money invested, the greed and fear of governments losing control over the wealth of their citizens and the boycott of big banks that fear their hegemony is shaken
You're absolutely right. It is all the more true that the media keep saying that cryptocurrencies are a soap bubble.
Frankly speaking, I would also be afraid to invest in ICO if I listened to the news on television.

Yes, the media is extremely negative!
atlantis123

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:33:50 AM

Bitcoinfuji is going from strength to strength
Find out why: www.bitcoinfuji.com
Enki369 (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:52:19 PM

Dishonest promoters
www.Bitcoinfuji.com is an honest and fair coin
atlantis123

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:12:48 PM

You are 100 percent correct, hence the predicament!
arunakiran

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:41:26 AM

It is all the more true that the media keep saying that cryptocurrencies are a bubble any time it will blast. People will think negatively about crypto.
Invest-or

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:15:18 PM

I think the creators are probably not ideal because deficient use of marketing and promotion. I am out of this one and not worried at all about it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: