Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 03:47:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much BTC will go in 2018?  (Read 417 times)
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:51:53 AM

We never know bitcoin price will be but we can only make prediction and analysis. A few week ago, I read article that expert in financial industry said that bitcoin will going to $50k end of this year. I hope so because that will make other altcoin will rising too
loraalbert

Activity: 184
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:03:22 AM

I do not care too much about this. BTC is too safe for long term investment. There are a lot of comments on the bitcoin value this year. I will not comment further, just wait in a relaxed mood. It is good for health and has time to look for opportunities at other atlcoins.
Morgann

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:06:03 AM

what do  u think?
30k?
40k?
65k?
some prediction says bitcoin will go up to 50k but for me 30-40k is hard to climb now because of this continues dumping of coins. but we cant predict it bitcoin is very unstable in price, we need to wait what will be the price of bitcoin this year.
Tiklohor

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:10:27 AM

I think that bitcoin will rise to a maximum of 20-25k $. See what happens next

GeckoTrader

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:33:57 AM

I have a strong feeling that bitcoin could hit $35000-$40000 this year. Alot of people wants to invest in bitcoin and most specially these financial institutions who eagerly want to enter bitcoin. As days passes by alot of people recognizes the potential of use case scenario of bitcoin. We cannot deny that bitcoin is the future so everybody are trying to invest on it.
ranz_18

Activity: 112
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:40:29 AM

what do  u think?
30k?
40k?
65k?
some prediction says bitcoin will go up to 50k but for me 30-40k is hard to climb now because of this continues dumping of coins. but we cant predict it bitcoin is very unstable in price, we need to wait what will be the price of bitcoin this year.
I agree with you mate. But for me bitcoin price will climb and reach 30k-40k before this year 2018 ends. As we noticed, bitcoin prices was increasing every year and I do not know exactly the reason behind of this price increase. Maybe it could be the increasing demand and popularity of bitcoin. That's my thought.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:42:33 AM

what do  u think?
30k?
40k?
65k?
It is good to me even the price will hit around 15k usd. At least, it is possible to reach. Too much expectation from anything will disappoint you if it will fail. So, better to dream something that you know it will reach your expectation.
iryboy

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:47:22 AM

what do  u think?
30k?
40k?
65k?

There is no restriction on daydreaming and I wish it come true Wink however in reality, I think can go to $30k a max in 2018.

antagonist

Activity: 211

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:48:13 AM

what do  u think?
30k?
40k?
65k?

i think you need to predict opposite direction now
when year finish price of bitcoin be closer to 1900 dollar than the high numbers that you say , maybe even it fall even low down until reach below 900 dollar i think this more likely

i do not have with me huge crystal ball which has reveal this thing to me Grin Grin Grin but in this place i think i have seen it how things will move and how it will work so for me i say 1900 or 900 dollar price will be this year
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:17:14 AM

what do  u think?
30k?
40k?
65k?
In my opinion 30k will be the least amount of the bitcoin at the end of the year 2018 Because the main reason is that the price of the bitcoin increasing per year by 10 times , so here we can expect that even if the bitcoin's  price will have stability then it will have price to about 30k ( as already it was near to 25k+ all time high in the last of 2017 year ) , so we can easily expect this 30k$ per btc .
And I can expect for the increase in the price of the bitcoin by 40-50k$ easily and that will not be that high value according to up in price by 10 times.
Well here all types of discussion are worthless until we tell about the bitcoin to everyone because if no new person will enter in this field then how we can expect that demand will increase easily at high value .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
anku4009

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:24:40 AM

I think in 2018 bitcoin will cross 40k
 bitcoin is the best digital currency and this is the best method of earning income easily.
devormity

Activity: 83
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:44:17 PM

can reach $ 30k or can $ 40k but the price is now $ 10k https://www.ccn.com/marketcap/

so hopefully in 2018 glory for bitcoin. to hold your horses  Grin
javadsalehi

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:05:40 PM

what do  u think?
30k?
40k?
65k?

What is happening now is not bad. Correction is a must.
I think 50000 dollar is still possible. There are still 9 months left until end of the year. See the chart in 2017. The price rose 10 times in a very short time.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:10:29 PM

I will be very happy if the price reach 30k this year, Bitcoin price got a major correction when it reach around 20k, it's mean that the investors target is around 20k last time, this year Bitcoin got a rough start due to the numerous of problem, from the transaction speed, until the legalisation, I don't hope too much this year if Bitcoin could stable in 25k then it's a good thing for me

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:53:56 PM

I think $30k - $40k is reasonable. But for now, I'm happy if it stays above $10k Smiley
$30,000 - $40,000 seriously is quite high in my opinion but I'm happy if this will be for real. The current price went down to $9,500 and our happiness if it stays above $10,000 failed. But I don't know on how long will bitcoin stay at $9,500. Maybe it will be fine for a couple days, other alts are fine now but our best buddy is still on negative. Give him a couple of days and it will return to $10,000 soon.
An0nyMoose

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:50:41 AM

Bitcoin will go up a lot in 2018. The price of Bitcoin has gone up a lot in the last year but I think it can go beyond 50 thousand dollars this year.

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
████         ██     ██       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:58:25 AM

I can imagine bitcoin’s market price to rise more than what was being given as choices. As we can observed, bitcoin have climbed back to 11,000 in just a span of two weeks.

Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:44:18 AM

what do  u think?
30k?
40k?
65k?

Bitcoin can really hit $30k this year its just a matter of time before bitcoin to go up again. I see that the price right now are quiet stable and it can start to pump again next week. There is no right prediction specially in highly volatile market but believe it or not, everything is possible here.
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:20:21 AM

what do  u think?
30k?
40k?
65k?

I would disagree with all of these figures.

I feel like that bitcoin is going to be a lot more quiet in 2018 compared to 2017. What happened in 2017 isn't to be expected to happen every single year either. As great as bitcoin is, it just can't promise that kind of returns to investors at all.

I think that we'll most likely float around the $5k to $15k range throughout the year, with some ups and some downs.

Shouldn't be any major pumps. We're consolidating after the all time high of last year still.

Smiley
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:00:00 AM

I do not know, it seems The show is about to begin! I like this with your prediction, this thread is already in the making but still attract the attention of others.
at all events with price figures later I still believe that bitcoin will reach its glory point. but, I do not really know the price will be at what number and obviously we will repeat the success in 2017 ago, so far I always hope the best and always think positive about the future.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: