Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:16:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi from Streamza.com  (Read 914 times)
michalf (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 10:11:26 AM

Hi there,

I'm Michal from Streamza.com. I have created on online service that allows you to fetch torrents into a virtual drive. It also encodes the media files so that you can watch movies and play music without downloading any files. Needless to mention, S focuses on ease of use, anonymity and cross platform support - it works on desktop browsers, iOS devices, AppleTV. Roku and Android are coming soon. The service itself grows pretty quickly.

Anyway, I have implemented bitcoin payments last week and it is available next to Paypal. Honestly, it works great and have already received a few BTC payments.

I am just glad to join the bitcoin movement!

Cheers!
Michal, a bitcoin fan
makebitcoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 10:35:40 AM

Hi michalf! That's actually a pretty good service. I bet a ton of people are going to use this at work.
michalf (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 12:56:50 PM

Hi michalf! That's actually a pretty good service. I bet a ton of people are going to use this at work.

Thanks! I really hope it will get some traction. All my friends are Streamza-addicts after I showed them how it works on my iPad and AppleTV :-)
xypos

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 12:59:35 PM

Hello and welcome michalf.
Best of luck with your service.
saif313

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 02:07:01 PM

good luck for this service

michalf (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 07:55:25 AM

Thanks for the warm welcome.

After launching the bitcoin payments, now they make about 1/3 of all the sales. Wow. I really hope bitcoin gets even more traction in the future!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: