Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:39:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy My Signature (I Will Be Posting 150 Quality Posts/Day)  (Read 241 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Entratish (OP)

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:42:53 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2018, 05:55:46 PM by Entratish

I will be posting 150 quality posts/day here on BCT forum with your signature if you pay $500/month.
If you are interested then PM me.
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:57:13 PM

I will be posting 150 quality posts/day here on BCT forum with your signature if you pay $500/month.
If you are interested then PM me.

Decay brinjal will not sell in the market as like with having the negative trust and being a member you cannot expect the 500 USD per month. It is not even worth for 1 year of renting your signature space.
I suggest you to join on bounty campaigns not expecting the trust rating from their participants. Here in this services section signature campaign you will not get place at all. Hope you understand and search somewhere else on bounties section.
Alone055

Activity: 1064
Merit: 204

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 07:22:21 PM

You are tagged for account farming and spam. You have no quality posting instincts which is what your post history shows. And, the amount you are asking for is quite a lot for your rank of a positive account. So none of the things are in your favor to be honest. And I think you shouldn't have even attempted this after knowing all these things.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: