Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:33:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what if bounty manager for signature campaign gives you merit  (Read 420 times)
pxo.011 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:14:58 PM

i just thinking what if those bounty manager of signature campaign gives merit to their participants, it will help each other the bounty will be advertise and the participants can have merit that requires to rank up, its a little bit harder to being ranked up.

Most bounty managers would have negative trust if that would happen. Merits are supposed to be given out only if the post of ones person is decent nad have thoughts and it (quality post).You are just like suggesting people to spam the thread of reports in the bounty thread of ICO and other related subjects.
no  thats not what i mean.. well merits producer must qualify the standards of the moderator if the bounty manager has red trust the moderator will not allowed that manager will be produce merits.
RakknRoll

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:56:53 PM

I can give a modetor merit, maybe I'm happy because he likes my post. it's a reward for me because of the rank I'm doing.and all of them maybe worth the reward is lucky. But we are still going to try everything we need.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:59:28 PM

i just thinking what if those bounty manager of signature campaign gives merit to their participants, it will help each other the bounty will be advertise and the participants can have merit that requires to rank up, its a little bit harder to being ranked up.

will if signature campaign or bounty campaign manager give a merit from the selected participant i think is an extra bonus for the participant do this job well as campaigner and make quality post.
they have no argue about the participant  between  the relation of manager give and take merit as well they work well their job both as member of this bitcointalk forum.

Kokondao

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:16:16 AM

If a bounty manager like that all is very profitable and very nice, I also hope all can be like that, let will get more tokens.
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:30:37 AM

Giving the merit of a member is limited so if the bounty manager gives a merit it may cause the enormous participation of the Signature Campaign. It's okay to just give merit the members who liked your idea of ​​what you wrote.

#Datarius
Kirb29

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:55:19 AM

Why not? It's really hard to get rank up because of the merit system, well I pray someone will give me merit though. Smiley
Aileen C.

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:56:19 AM

If the bounty manager for signature campaign gives me merit, then, I will be very happy and glad. It's like a job well-done for me because it's not easy to please the people in the higher position, and it's like a bonus for us since we're posting quality and good posts. In my case, I don't have a merit yet, but I'm very hopeful to get one in the near future.
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:04:21 AM

it is not a real merit function
someone should use their merit to give to users who share useful content
a fair way to go is, you also have to create and share useful constants as well
Wheelige

Activity: 238
Merit: 68

Do good things

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:06:01 AM

I'd argue that as a bounty manager needs to check a number of posts, including having a cursory glace at them to make sure that they comply with the bounty campaign posting rules that they would be a reasonable candidate to be a merit source (obviously on application and approval by the system). They will see so many posts and would hopefully be able to tell the difference between a good one and a poor one. They may have an incentive not to hand out merits though as more ranked participants means more stakes and less total dividend of any campaign.

I definitely wouldnt see it as unfair/cheating/poor sportsmanship if a bounty manager was handing out merits to bounty participants, so long as the posts weren't of poor quality.  

║║║║║║║║█║███║███║███║█║█║█║║███║█║█║║██    POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]
║║║║║║║║█║███║█║█║███║█║█║█║║█║█║█║█║║█      GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
║║║║║║║║█║█║║║███║█║║║███║██║███║███║██      HOMEPAGE | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | LINKEDIN | SLACK | GITHUB | YOUTUBE
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:16:30 AM

We have a lot of members in a single campaign. They won't give us merits, if CM gives you atleast one merits then treat that as a box of chocolates. So better make a Quality post.
bigblackdeck45

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:18:18 AM

That would really be a big help to us, specially us who are on the low rank. Some members of this forum doesn't really give merit at all. I don't know why, maybe they are afraid of the having competition. I see a lot of jr. member with high activity and no merit and when I read some of their post they are actually quality and helpful post. It's so sad that the some of those helpful members don't rank up because of jealousy and greed of other high rank members.
imyashir
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:19:07 AM

I think a bounty manager will not give a merit. Giving a merit in a post has the good content in his words and useful. if you have been billed in a post and you have learned in his post you can merit his work. Merit is important for a person to rank higher. Recently many spam posts due to airdrops were lots of spam posts so the admin bitcointalk decided to avoid it. Merit the key to increase rank up need the best post to attract readers to give you the merit.
Adine.lablab

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:52:27 AM

If the bounty manager gives you a merit that means your post is quality and good and be thankfull because its not easy to please people to give us a merit. Merit is a very important cause it will avoid shit post.
ashlyvash00

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:00:42 AM

Will if someone will give you merits or a campaign manager will give you merits it will be nice. But getting merits pretty so hard. Thats why i hate this new rank up system. Its pretty impossible to reach the 100 merits order to become a full member. Hope they will back the original rank system.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:05:15 AM

It's good if the campaign manager gives merit to their participants because for sure if they gave your post is good and constructive.  Rank up the account is hard brcause of the merit required but it is good because they will prevent spamming in this forum. This new system is prevent also for farming account to those have a lot of accounts. If you are confidence and you think your post is constructive for sure they will give you a merit that help to you to rank up.
Tanzion27

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 11:53:12 AM

Well! It's going to be Great!!! Especially today, it's quite hard to gain merit! It will benifited us all! But of course, its going to happen if the Bounty Manager really likes every post/replies that you made! And if you're truly engage with this Forum! Sounds great for me tho

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:31:05 PM

There is nothing wrong in campaign managers giving merit but not all mangers can give merit to everybody because the limited amount of merit they themselves have to give and bounty managers sometimes are people of lower rank. Its kind of difficult to rank up these days especially for lower rank but its all for the best and I am sure that its achieving the objective why its put in place unlike before where you only need to post to rank up. The onus of ranking up is to start putting high level of thoughts in posts and merit will come knowingly or unknowingly.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:38:03 PM

That would be either a small number of participants or they would be receiving 1-2 merit. Tho, merit for signature campaigns would basically be selling merit and why would campaign manager bother with that. Sure, he can give it out like a reward to the best poster and nothing else.
Campaign managers are here just to lead that campaign for that running period of time, so in order for them to give out merit in signature camaigns... why would they, if they don't want personally.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
miradorme

Activity: 148

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:49:29 PM

I give my big thanks to the bounty manager that give me merit. Yes, because it's hard to rank up your account because of merit. And everyone of us are hoping to rank up faster.
Pancheng

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:54:10 PM

There's nothing wrong with it, if the campaign states that additional award for the bounty joiners will be merit for their hard work then Mod will nothing to say if your given ten points at once.
And Safe also from the red trust since it was publicity.

gscplatform.io ─ ✈ ─ Navigate To The Heart Of A Revolution
▐ █▐▌ICO Presale July 1st, 2018▐▌█▐
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: