Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:21:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you rich? Prove it! Poor people please stay away!  (Read 396 times)
Rightchoice (OP)

Activity: 347
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:13:06 AM

Your just begging for money in a different way by creating this ICO, a shitcoin/ token that has no value at all.. Why don't you say please share your wealth to me, instead of creating an ICO asking rich people to invest and getting useless token in return..

It’s not my creation :d As per rest, it is certainly NO VALUE (valueless), as that is CLEARLY written on the website https://www.bigballstoken.com

So, it’s not SHARING your wealth, it’s giving your wealth that is going to give you no gains! It’s only there to help your EGO and SATISFACTION that you are RICH ENOUGH and of course, it’s about those BIG BALLS TOO!  Grin

Lol this is so stupid. Why would rich people want to publicize that they are rich in the first place?

I guess you live in very different world. A truly rich person is full of EGO and the opportunity of SHOUTING I AM RICH is not MISSED. So, not for ordinary people, but with large BALLS, EGOS and CRAZINESS, it’s ideal place to invest!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rightchoice (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:17:18 AM

I'm a bit poor, so I guess I have to stay away from non sense posts like these. lols

You are SOOO clever dear  Grin

Yes, it was for you to stay away, but you just won't listen like others and make an entry here :p

Now, then I get blamed about being stupid, but this was all for Bill Gates and the Uncle Scrooge! This is not for YOU or for me  Grin
Rightchoice (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:21:05 AM

LOL. I am not rich can I join? I have a few bucks here.   Grin

Seriously dude? I wonder how many ignorant "RICH" people will join your project.  Cheesy Cheesy

Actually, there are few things for this. Rich is one part of the deal, but you got to be CRAZY, got to have huge EGO and of course, it’s eventually about those BIG BALLS!

You got to have it larger than the Anaconda or even the Godzilla!

Like I said, there are ENOUGH of that type in the world, so surely someone will go ahead  Grin
Coyoteerex09

Activity: 71
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:31:06 AM

Your just begging for money in a different way by creating this ICO, a shitcoin/ token that has no value at all.. Why don't you say please share your wealth to me, instead of creating an ICO asking rich people to invest and getting useless token in return..

It’s not my creation :d As per rest, it is certainly NO VALUE (valueless), as that is CLEARLY written on the website https://www.bigballstoken.com

So, it’s not SHARING your wealth, it’s giving your wealth that is going to give you no gains! It’s only there to help your EGO and SATISFACTION that you are RICH ENOUGH and of course, it’s about those BIG BALLS TOO!  Grin

Lol this is so stupid. Why would rich people want to publicize that they are rich in the first place?

I guess you live in very different world. A truly rich person is full of EGO and the opportunity of SHOUTING I AM RICH is not MISSED. So, not for ordinary people, but with large BALLS, EGOS and CRAZINESS, it’s ideal place to invest!

Don't know but this sounds like your begging RICH people for their money basing on the bolded words you had said.
Rightchoice (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:59:07 AM

Don't know but this sounds like your begging RICH people for their money basing on the bolded words you had said.

But what I said is just logic. I mean, this can be expected from poor or middle class person, so surely it’s about those RICHIES out there! As per begging, it is describing what this is, so really not sure what’s the begging part here. But then this is a crazy world, so everyone got the right to think whatever they feel  Grin
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:08:27 AM

What is life’s biggest achievement for anyone? I believe respect got to be there at first part while rest follows towards money! How many of you ALREADY have achieved it? Now is the time for us (rich people) to prove that we are really rich Grin

And now all this is too easy thanks to https://www.bigballstoken.com/  Grin

Let me be very serious here! This is a life time opportunity for the Bill Gates and the Richie Riches to prove that they are really that!

Big Balls is an ambitious project that promises nothing! Once you invest here, it will prove you with the certificate that you are truly rich and have larger balls than the Hercules, Thor or even Hulk!

People who join in early will get more appreciation in terms of their show of richness and also 50% bonus Grin

So join it now or if you can't AFFORD to join this, then tell your rich friend that he can proof his claims of being rich by this!

And to finish it, I am very much serious with whatever I said LOL  Cheesy

this fucking bastard is for sure is only making chance to popularized and have a victim for their ico...what the hell are you trying to impose here?your claiming to be rich,but you sounds like a poorer idiot to me.no one will believe you and if you want to earn believers?you fail here lol because only fool will trust you
vincentong17

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:13:46 AM

Don't ever fool people here, We are rich by knowledge not just how we earn tokens but if you willing to spread that post better to look people who you want to fool with, you don't have room for such idiot like you.
Hellobx

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:23:03 AM

So? Do you think the rich man's IQ is not good? So will it invest in this token, so that it's going to be poor fast? Is that why you need the rich? Forgive me for laughing. Grin Grin

Rightchoice (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:25:07 AM

What is life’s biggest achievement for anyone? I believe respect got to be there at first part while rest follows towards money! How many of you ALREADY have achieved it? Now is the time for us (rich people) to prove that we are really rich Grin

And now all this is too easy thanks to https://www.bigballstoken.com/  Grin

Let me be very serious here! This is a life time opportunity for the Bill Gates and the Richie Riches to prove that they are really that!

Big Balls is an ambitious project that promises nothing! Once you invest here, it will prove you with the certificate that you are truly rich and have larger balls than the Hercules, Thor or even Hulk!

People who join in early will get more appreciation in terms of their show of richness and also 50% bonus Grin

So join it now or if you can't AFFORD to join this, then tell your rich friend that he can proof his claims of being rich by this!

And to finish it, I am very much serious with whatever I said LOL  Cheesy

this fucking bastard is for sure is only making chance to popularized and have a victim for their ico...what the hell are you trying to impose here?your claiming to be rich,but you sounds like a poorer idiot to me.no one will believe you and if you want to earn believers?you fail here lol because only fool will trust you

Calm down dear, this is not even MY ICO. I am surely not to create something like that  Grin Where did I even claimed to be RICH. The thing is clearly NOT ABOUT TRUST. There is NO FINANCIAL GAINS by investing here, which is CRYSTAL clear, so nothing about trusting me  Smiley
Rightchoice (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:27:13 AM

Don't ever fool people here, We are rich by knowledge not just how we earn tokens but if you willing to spread that post better to look people who you want to fool with, you don't have room for such idiot like you.

Don't get hyper dear, once you actually understand what I wrote, it will be very clear that here there is NO GAINS for investment, it is for the Rich people who are in mood to brag about their stuff. So nothing for you here.
globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:27:57 AM

May be you may need to tell me what you mean by being rich. What is your measure of richness? How much dollars of asset and coins constitute your measure of richness? You need to be specific as you are looking for only rich people. I don't know whether I am rich but I am definitely wealthy.
Rightchoice (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:29:43 AM

So? Do you think the rich man's IQ is not good? So will it invest in this token, so that it's going to be poor fast? Is that why you need the rich? Forgive me for laughing. Grin Grin

Finally someone who actually is able to enjoy these things  Grin

Actually, majority of the Richies are awesome in their IQ, which for one logic is how they are RICH, but then some are BORN RICH, so that's where IQ testing might be crucial. As per investing on this, I think life is boring in one way, so yes why not get Poor? :p
Rightchoice (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:33:23 AM

May be you may need to tell me what you mean by being rich. What is your measure of richness? How much dollars of asset and coins constitute your measure of richness? You need to be specific as you are looking for only rich people. I don't know whether I am rich but I am definitely wealthy.

To be very fair and a lot serious this time, I believe this is all to do with whether you want to be silly with things. I mean, it will be irrelevant to people who are extra-ordinary rich (I honestly can’t tell you the measurement you asked), but just someone who will have no issues throwing certain amount here or there. As this is just NO GAINS in terms of financial, but something unique and perhaps to brag about.  Grin
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 07:00:26 AM

And now all this is too easy thanks to https://www.bigballstoken.com/  Grin

And to finish it, I am very much serious with whatever I said LOL  Cheesy
Another useless thread coming from a spammer user. I am not rich but when I read your post, I feel rich for a moment because of your post. Can you ask it a more humble like "Can you share your wealth to me because I need to build my house. I sold it and invested it and got scammed." instead of this useless post. I have bitcoins here and I will not invest it here in this shitty ICO.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
legaltrk

Activity: 700
Merit: 56

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:22:49 AM

I do not think I'll hear anything more absurd. it is nothing but nonsense
Jaky

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:46:03 AM

And now all this is too easy thanks to https://www.bigballstoken.com/  Grin

And to finish it, I am very much serious with whatever I said LOL  Cheesy

Rich people will never buy your token even if you use persuasive words in it, normal rich people  don't brag their wealth to others because it is a foolish thing to do. Besides your token is a shitcoin and i don't see any helpful feature that will add value to the community.

Cool it guys! ✌ Your all have a point there i agree... But sorry to tell you and to the whole world that I am RICH!!! And i'm claiming it... I don't need to prove my  richness. Let just say Bitcoin will speack for me..😉

▄▄▄   ▐ ▌   HIVEPOWER.tech   ▐ ▌   Crowdsale 》 June 11th   ▄▄▄
Build Decentralized Energy Communities Secured by the Blockchain
elronmcboon

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:49:13 AM

hahahah best ICO ever Cheesy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYsMpYMo6Aw the video is fun tho
awake1958

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:52:03 AM

I gonna invest at least 1 ETH so if no one invests I get all the coins LOL
magiccarpett

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:54:56 AM

wasted my lifetime by hitting this topic. wow very unprofessional. i m impressed.
kandinskiii

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:16:52 PM

loving it. Im interested how many people will invest BTCBTCBTC -  crypto 4 the win
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: