Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:35:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you rich? Prove it! Poor people please stay away!  (Read 393 times)
Rightchoice (OP)

Activity: 347
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:16:59 PM

What is life’s biggest achievement for anyone? I believe respect got to be there at first part while rest follows towards money! How many of you ALREADY have achieved it? Now is the time for us (rich people) to prove that we are really rich Grin

And now all this is too easy thanks to https://www.bigballstoken.com/  Grin

Let me be very serious here! This is a life time opportunity for the Bill Gates and the Richie Riches to prove that they are really that!

Big Balls is an ambitious project that promises nothing! Once you invest here, it will prove you with the certificate that you are truly rich and have larger balls than the Hercules, Thor or even Hulk!

People who join in early will get more appreciation in terms of their show of richness and also 50% bonus Grin

So join it now or if you can't AFFORD to join this, then tell your rich friend that he can proof his claims of being rich by this!

And to finish it, I am very much serious with whatever I said LOL  Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FutureICOs

Activity: 449
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:05:13 AM

I’m not rich! But even if I was I don’t think I will have proof it at all. I wonder how will this go about and is there really opportunity to get something realistic out of this?
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:15:11 AM

Damn this guy is both an idiot and a childish he wants us to join his project this is not the kind of project worth joining because this is not a guaranty that will stay I figure this will become part of dead and shitcoins months or weeks from now
"Only for people who really do not care about money and just want to prove that they have the balls to invest in something that has absolutely no value!"

They are shouting
invest here if you are not afraid to get scam
Nakaba

Activity: 167
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:45:43 AM

What is life’s biggest achievement for anyone? I believe respect got to be there at first part while rest follows towards money! How many of you ALREADY have achieved it? Now is the time for us (rich people) to prove that we are really rich Grin

Let me be very serious here! This is a life time opportunity for the Bill Gates and the Richie Riches to prove that they are really that!

Big Balls is an ambitious project that promises nothing! Once you invest here, it will prove you with the certificate that you are truly rich and have larger balls than the Hercules, Thor or even Hulk!

People who join in early will get more appreciation in terms of their show of richness and also 50% bonus Grin

So join it now or if you can't AFFORD to join this, then tell your rich friend that he can proof his claims of being rich by this!

Rich people will never buy your token even if you use persuasive words in it, normal rich people  don't brag their wealth to others because it is a foolish thing to do. Besides your token is a shitcoin and i don't see any helpful feature that will add value to the community.
shandi albert

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

FXPay.io

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:53:45 AM

It looks like you are great playing magic accelerate people get rich. I'll see it later after 7 days, Because on the site it can be seen that getting rich will be counted down 7 days from now  Grin Grin

iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:58:35 AM

Unfortunately this will only appeal to those that are both rich and stupid. While it has been my experience that both the rich and the stupid are extremely common, finding someone who is both rich and stupid is rare.

Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:04:13 AM

And now all this is too easy thanks to https://www.bigballstoken.com/  Grin

And to finish it, I am very much serious with whatever I said LOL  Cheesy

wow, this is really the best ICO I have ever seen Cheesy I'm planning to rob the bank to invest in this ICO to help you become a millionaire. Please wait for me at the end of this century.
zhangcaisbsbn55

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:05:10 AM

I think you opinion is not so objective and you are not reasonable so I will not do anything with the news.

t3hpwnographer

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 03:05:29 AM

"Raised: 0/1875 ETH"

If that number ever goes above 0, I will lose my last shred of hope for humanity.
stephiechoiii

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:13:22 AM

I am not rich, but even i get rich i will not join this kind of project.
tobatz23

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:15:19 AM

Your just begging for money in a different way by creating this ICO, a shitcoin/ token that has no value at all.. Why don't you say please share your wealth to me, instead of creating an ICO asking rich people to invest and getting useless token in return..
jacjuice

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:22:06 AM

Lol this is so stupid. Why would rich people want to publicize that they are rich in the first place?
Rightchoice (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:39:47 AM

Damn this guy is both an idiot and a childish he wants us to join his project this is not the kind of project worth joining because this is not a guaranty that will stay I figure this will become part of dead and shitcoins months or weeks from now
"Only for people who really do not care about money and just want to prove that they have the balls to invest in something that has absolutely no value!"

They are shouting
invest here if you are not afraid to get scam

But there is no waiting here, it is not a scam. It is a zero value token, so if you do not care about your money or if you are in level of Bill Gates and in good mood, then prove it  Grin
Coyoteerex09

Activity: 71
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:45:05 AM

LOL. I am not rich can I join? I have a few bucks here.   Grin

Seriously dude? I wonder how many ignorant "RICH" people will join your project.  Cheesy Cheesy
Rightchoice (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:53:56 AM

Rich people will never buy your token even if you use persuasive words in it, normal rich people  don't brag their wealth to others because it is a foolish thing to do. Besides your token is a shitcoin and i don't see any helpful feature that will add value to the community.

For starters, it is not MY TOKEN. I am not RICH enough to create something like that Cheesy

As per rest, I think this is not about INVESTMENT, it is about SHOW OFF! It is about being too proud, it’s about having BALLS that are larger than Dinosaur!  Grin
Rightchoice (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:56:47 AM

It looks like you are great playing magic accelerate people get rich. I'll see it later after 7 days, Because on the site it can be seen that getting rich will be counted down 7 days from now  Grin Grin

Yeah, the count down begins  Grin

I am sure there are ENOUGH people in the world who like to brag about their RICHNESS! Let see how many EXACTLY there are. I am not certainly one of those, but there will be people of that caliber :p
Rightchoice (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:00:56 AM

Unfortunately this will only appeal to those that are both rich and stupid. While it has been my experience that both the rich and the stupid are extremely common, finding someone who is both rich and stupid is rare.

Interesting, I think the way people are investing in all the upcoming ICOs, I am sure in few years time, this RARE thing will turn into COMMON  Grin

I am not stupid, but I am not exactly RICH either, so perhaps when I become stupid, I might also get rich?

Rightchoice (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:04:10 AM

And now all this is too easy thanks to https://www.bigballstoken.com/  Grin

And to finish it, I am very much serious with whatever I said LOL  Cheesy

wow, this is really the best ICO I have ever seen Cheesy I'm planning to rob the bank to invest in this ICO to help you become a millionaire. Please wait for me at the end of this century.

You got to do EVERYTHING that’s possible! It’s about your guts and BALLS! If you think you can become rich enough, and then even prove it, then this is your playground dude! Before you start thinking I am serious, I am not Tongue

However, your idea of robbing a bank is interesting, so good luck with it  Grin
Rightchoice (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:07:44 AM

"Raised: 0/1875 ETH"

If that number ever goes above 0, I will lose my last shred of hope for humanity.

LOL Tongue Actually, you still got to wait for 6/7 days more before losing your interest in humanity, as the presale hasn’t started yet, so I am not sure how you are going to see anything higher than 0. But as per me, I think you might just lose out the last drop of hope for humanity, as at least SOMEONE (SURELY SOMEONE) is rich enough to be investing on this valuable less creature  Grin

I am not rich, but even i get rich i will not join this kind of project.

Unfortunately, this was not the thread for you, as it's only those who are rich  Cheesy
cryptobeestar

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:12:02 AM

I'm a bit poor, so I guess I have to stay away from non sense posts like these. lols
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: