Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello  (Read 1102 times)
lutskminer (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 05:42:08 AM

I'm also interested in how you are mining on your tablet.  I had a heck of a time finding a cpu miner for my intel/windows 7 laptop and ran it only for a few days before I gave up on it.  I can't even remember what software I was using, I think it was guiminer with a manually configured miner, can't recall which one.

Is your tablet a Droid? If so, what kind of software are you using for it: mining, wallets, and whatnot?  I've thought about getting a droid phone so I can do some bitcoin stuff on the go.

--Michael
Is it possible to mine with tablet? I mean is there any working miner for Android? Maybe it was just a joke

My tablet runs Windows 8. There's a great miner - Bitcoin Miner, which you can find in Store.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lutskminer (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 05:50:15 AM

There's a great miner - Bitcoin Miner, which you can find in Store.
[/quote]

GroupFabric inc promised that such a miner will be available for Windows 7 asap.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: