Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:13:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling NITROGENSPORTS.EU legendary account  (Read 120 times)
BigKeezy (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:40:45 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2018, 03:49:55 AM by BigKeezy

Hello community it's me ! BiG KEEZY the legend.

I am selling usernumber 428275 on nitrogensports.eu one of the best, biggest  btc gambling books on the web !

It comes with the username "Keezy" which is a legend on nitrogensports, just ask around in the chat!

New to gambling? Buy this account and you will start your journey with one of the BEST accounts in nitrogensports.eu history!!!!!

Starting bid will be as low as .005

I have moved on from gambling and this is a ONCE IN A LIFETIME OFFER !

Contact me at 610-466-5897 for more information. The account has affiliates on it and earns about .001 in affiliates per day !!!
LastJedi

Activity: 182
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:24:21 AM

Can you prove that this is your account?
Screenshot of the account logged in with this user id on it.

I already got scammed by someone who sold me a nitrogensports account with the email account that they used to register it with but somehow managed to get the account back, probably with saying they had their email account hacked and got support to change it within the two weeks after it was sold to me.
It was sold to be due to them saying it was a low number of the user id but that doesn't matter really, it doesn't give you any special bonuses as far as I can tell except if you are an avid poker player on the site and are in some sort of competition at the time to be on the leaderboard.
Or to have the chance to say "Hey I am an old player here!" in their chat area just to get an appaulse but that's about it. Embarrassed

BigKeezy (OP)

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:07:29 AM
Last edit: February 23, 2018, 04:39:30 AM by BigKeezy

Can you prove that this is your account?
Screenshot of the account logged in with this user id on it.

I already got scammed by someone who sold me a nitrogensports account with the email account that they used to register it with but somehow managed to get the account back, probably with saying they had their email account hacked and got support to change it within the two weeks after it was sold to me.
It was sold to be due to them saying it was a low number of the user id but that doesn't matter really, it doesn't give you any special bonuses as far as I can tell except if you are an avid poker player on the site and are in some sort of competition at the time to be on the leaderboard.
Or to have the chance to say "Hey I am an old player here!" in their chat area just to get an appaulse but that's about it. Embarrassed

Sure thing bro , Here's a screenshot logged in with your name typed in chatbox https://imgur.com/a/mmow3 There are some perks to having an older account, you don't have to wait for deposit confirmations to bet and many other things that come with it.   Keezy has been registered since 2014, uses chatbox everyday  and has over 1000+ affiliates registered on this account. Has reputation of a legendary tennis bettor and underdog bettor in general. He also predicted the Eagles Super Bowl.

My discord is Keezy2time #2046 , feel free to add me we can talk. I have several accounts  , I need to sell this one. No email is registered to this account it's still fresh just with a username and password. I've used it on multiple vpns and had no problems so when this account gets sold there's really no way to get it back if you have the real username and password. Let me know if there's anything else I can answer!
Lil Mac

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:17:34 AM

Keezy you bum lol there is no benefits in buying your account. Get help you degenerate . It has the reputation of being a LOSING degenerate tennis punter which is why you're selling. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: