Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:56:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Finding New AltCoins  (Read 157 times)
randomduck (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:42:03 PM

Hey! I'm relatively new to the crypto-currency world but was wondering if anyone could give me any tips on how to find altcoins that have just been released or are about to be released. I ask this because these ones are often the ones that can be most profitable (...as I hear). If anyone knew of any websites that showcase new coins that would be fantastic.
Thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
beheddard

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:51:07 PM

The ANN threads on this forum, /biz/, reddit, scrolling through low ranking coins on CMC. All of these are places where you can discover new coins/tokens you haven't heard of, but you'll always need to read far and wide from the first place you spot it before you can get an idea of whether investing is a risk you want to take.
stefarion

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:51:27 PM

You can always follow the "Recently added" list on CMC: https://coinmarketcap.com/new/

Other than that, I suggest you do a little research for the latest successful ICOs. Then, follow their twitter pages and wait for their tokens to be listed on exchanges. After they get listed, wait for one or two weeks (or even more) for the price to drop, because there are always a lot of people who try to take profits from the starting price and they will dump their coins.

CrowdToken ICO BOUNTY - 500 000 free CRTK tokens for the winner, others share another 2mil. CRTKs
elite2291

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:57:38 PM

The ANN threads on this forum, /biz/, reddit, scrolling through low ranking coins on CMC. All of these are places where you can discover new coins/tokens you haven't heard of, but you'll always need to read far and wide from the first place you spot it before you can get an idea of whether investing is a risk you want to take.

This and yes, CMC recently added. Right now is actually the perfect time to get into IoT Chain (ITC). Just got added to Kucoin. IOTA's rival with low supply and better tech. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iot-chain/
stronghands4lyfe

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 10:02:58 PM

A ton of resources you can use for finding altcoins. Whether that be ICO websites that are purely for incoming altcoins, or bitcoin websites like 99bitcoins or cointelegraph, or even forums like this one. Options are endless, what matters now is what medium you prefer. Forums will mainly be us people discussing, media outlets will provide hopefully a neutral stance, and ICO websites will be more or less biased in some regard.

macit800

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 10:03:03 PM

Why don't you take a look to ICOs? I use mostly icodrops to find new ICOs and if I find a interesting one, I invest.

cryptodrei

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

The future is your Genome

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:15:11 PM

Hey! I'm relatively new to the crypto-currency world but was wondering if anyone could give me any tips on how to find altcoins that have just been released or are about to be released. I ask this because these ones are often the ones that can be most profitable (...as I hear). If anyone knew of any websites that showcase new coins that would be fantastic.
Thanks.
A lot to consider like product/services that these ICOs or coins is offering,the development team should have good backgrounds,founders should have credibility,roadmap and the whitepaper should be good and achievable,token distribution should be considerable,shouldnt be a business minded project,these are just the basic things we should check before getting involved with any of these projects.

Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:17:09 PM

Hello and good evening for all to be honest i depened mainly on the forum and some telegram channels to find out about new new promissing Altcoins.
cryptorTUX

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:30:48 PM

Thanks.
New alts have HUGE RISK investing in them, but this is why if you choose wisely you could get 10x if not 100x of your investment within few years. Just be rational when investing and searching for the next goldmine and next big thing. Do note that everybody will try to market their thing as best. When choosing unknown coins make sure that dev team is passionate and that they can deliver what they aim for.

Try to look at the Altcoin announcement thread, look for ones with low number of replies as it is easier to catch new coins starting.
RicardoRicky

Activity: 73

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:49:33 PM

Thanks.
you should look on the altcoin notice board, usually there is an announcement about the new coin coming out and ready to market, but it's not that easy you have to dare speculate because there are some good initially, but in the midst there are obstacles, like scam and others, the choice is the possibility of success or failure, you should be able to accept if the bitter possibilities that happen to you, but do not regret, keep looking, and try it.
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:11:52 AM

Thanks.

If it is not posted here in bitcointalk it's not worth investing, the altcoin and token announcement is the best place to look for a newly launched coin/token this is where everybody looks and if you want legit coin then looks who are the people behind this coin/token and if their platform and roadmap is indeed attainable.
spacesniper93

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:23:00 AM

Hello and good evening for all to be honest i depened mainly on the forum and some telegram channels to find out about new new promissing Altcoins.
Agree, this forum is a good source to find the new ANN and all of them are announcing on the Announcement topic .
Usually good coins always announce in here not outside on the random google searching .
digdags111

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:27:43 AM

IXT Insurance Gen Re
NGC Payment Roger Ver

Although it is my personal forecast to the end, I believe that the market capitalization of these currencies will grow to several hundred times the present time.
Eddyc

Activity: 1013
Merit: 391

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:35:43 AM

I hope you succeed in the world of crypto, but avoid requests for sites, links here in the forum, the hacker sophistications are evolving every day. Regarding the issue, coinmarket is a great reference and holds a lot of coins listed. In the informative purpose look to read the whole project, its promises, its objectives, the process of deliveries (promised) seek references here in the forum, in last analysis in groups social.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:49:57 AM

I hope you succeed in the world of crypto, but avoid requests for sites, links here in the forum, the hacker sophistications are evolving every day. Regarding the issue, coinmarket is a great reference and holds a lot of coins listed. In the informative purpose look to read the whole project, its promises, its objectives, the process of deliveries (promised) seek references here in the forum, in last analysis in groups social.

This forum is the great place for informing yourself about anything
connected with crypto-currencies. CoinMarket does not have all the
coins listed. That site, like many other site`s are sites where you can
find some raw information`s. On other side this forum have so good and
smart members, you can find some good reviews of new and old alt-coins.
   I inform my self on many places, but this forum is one of the best places.
If you can not find anything, open a new topic and soon someone will
see that and you will get the best possible explanation about anything you
wish that is connected with crypto-currencies.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
rost1989

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:55:36 AM
Last edit: February 23, 2018, 05:10:31 PM by rost1989

Thanks.

If you are only interested on how to find new alts,  than I would recommend you several things:
- check which coins are listed on IDEX.  It's decentralized exchange and usually lists newest coins. There is currently low trading volume,  thus you may even buy cheaper there,
- check at coinmarketcap at tab recently added coins,
- go to icodrops and select closed ICOs, than select that you like and go to telegram to know about listings.

If you like my answer - you can merit me.

Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:04:42 PM

Thanks.

If you are looking to put some money into new projects, then the best time to do so is as early as possible at the ICO - so at the ICO pre-sale if there is one.
This would mean you'd need to track projects before they go live, so the announcements section on this forum (and bounties section to earn coins from new projects)... but you would need to have a look at some of the many websites that analyse upcoming ICOs. icobench for example.

wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 12:14:16 PM

Thanks.

Yeah all the ways through I am very lazy about finding it on my own so I just ask my friends who are masters of crypto currency. To be honest if you have less experience n choosing the crypto projects (altcoins) then you should rely on very strong source like your crypto friend who is doing that since long time. Risking your money on your own is not advisable.

You might think my suggestion is very funny but no its not funny, its serious one as you play with your money here!  Wink

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

alekscrypto3969

Activity: 61

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:41:21 PM

Mostly i find good Altcoins at Bitcointalk forum. I think it is the best, because it's for cryptocurrencies and they should be annouced first here, then in other social media channels. Sure you can search in Biz and Reddit.
The second one is through the Youtube, because every ICO should have a company vision Video, and they are all linked to Youtube. For me these are the sources. But i will very like to hear from someone else, where they find the best ICO's.
3dyx

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

https://twilight-coin.io/

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:44:28 PM

please detail your question about new altcoin. do you need invest some crypto or mining with your hardware.
for invest maybe you need looking daneel project. this is detail of this project.
whitepaper: https://daneel.io/whitepaper
ANN Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2376203

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: