Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 11:21:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My Best ICO Spreadsheets 2018 - Let's share our best hidden gems !  (Read 1140 times)
Irving_Bobby (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:15:12 PM

Wow and what about endor ?
makerain

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:47:36 PM

YOU recommended VIONEX... ICO exit scam it is.... you obviously know what you are talking about.. ffs
makerain

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:03:52 PM

Thanks for the list. My choices are Vionex and Nucleus Vision

Thanks for the great advice NOT
rlclub

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:05:12 AM

Check out the ICO for RLCoin, an enterprise solution for loyalty: www.rlcoin.io.  The product has existing traction with 250 clients and partners in Europe and Asia.
Irving_Bobby (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:00:11 PM

DiddyCarter has opened pledge for his private group !
and Tom H. is making a public group with a rewarding contest.
Kildin11

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:17:22 PM

it is interesting to look at these tables, I hope their authors were not mistaken with the choice, thank you! I prefer sapien, arbidex, gonetwork, kyc legal
Irving_Bobby (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:34:57 PM

Gonetwork has so much red flags .. Why you are so bullish on it ?
MarikaMa

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:39:12 PM

What is your Top 5 ICO to invest in March?

I personally waiting for a price for TON(gram) as the strongest ICO of the year.

What do you think?
Rus3001

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:46:51 PM

I personally waiting for a price for TON(gram) as the strongest ICO of the year.

What do you think?

my top 5!  1 TON(gram) of course  2  KEPLER  3  BITREWARDS  4 Galaxy eSolutions  5  What about ImmVRse ?

Irving_Bobby (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:12:08 PM

What do you think?

TON did a private sale of 850 M$ USD.. too much.

My TOP 5 are : NKN, Endor, Dav, EdenChain and NuCypher
Irving_Bobby (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:57:16 AM

Someone is bullish on Edenchain ?
penig

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:57:21 PM

What do you think?

TON/Gram whatever it may call is not going to be an ICO for the public, its a way for TON early investors to exit without having conventional IPO. The coin may well have sound value once released if there is a use for it within Telegram, otherwise its just another Coin with no redeeming features other than name.

On a more positive note, NuCypher is totally different gravy, if they can deliver what is being pitched, its groundbreaking with application far beyond cryptoland. The only question is, how do they do it, will it work and how will they prevent a hundred clones. It may be essentially a centralised/trusted party model to function.
Irving_Bobby (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:52:15 PM

What do you think?

TON/Gram whatever it may call is not going to be an ICO for the public, its a way for TON early investors to exit without having conventional IPO. The coin may well have sound value once released if there is a use for it within Telegram, otherwise its just another Coin with no redeeming features other than name.

On a more positive note, NuCypher is totally different gravy, if they can deliver what is being pitched, its groundbreaking with application far beyond cryptoland. The only question is, how do they do it, will it work and how will they prevent a hundred clones. It may be essentially a centralised/trusted party model to function.

So bad that NuCypher is oversubscribed on private sale ..
beigai

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:19:33 AM

UPDATE : Tom H. is making a group with a rewarding contest : www.jointhecourt.com

Hello,  

Here my top 5 ICO Spreadsheet, I really want to have your reviews about those, and share yours if you have better picks  Grin

#1 Tom H. - The Court  : A brand new spreadsheet that I discovered on twitter, I love the way things are displayed, and his opinions are very useful too.

Has a public group : N.A
Has a private group : YES - You can join it on his spreadsheet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fhcTARkcktbagokKCwu_tdVHBYWj_wFIh90qo0ek1vE/

#2 Diddycarter ICO  :  His toughts are very useful and help me a lot in decision. He always find good hidden gems before other spreadsheet.

Has a public group : YES - You can find it on his spreadsheet.
Has a private group : N.A

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1I3SCazxzVBlo5gBwEvXPOg55HUqd3i8q688tHDa5p3A

#3 Sergio : Very good and accurate spreadsheet with a lot of content updated - French Community

Has a public group : YES - You can find it on his youtube channel.
Has a private group : YES - You can find it on his youtube channel

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18ZA-_vwhfQSk6gWbl-_TkO3jYHZHeEFFw1uZfMWvYKs

#4 Lend0x : It could be the best IMO, very accurate and constantly updated. Opinions on his decision are missing (which I really care about).

Has a public group : YES - You can find it on his spreadsheet
Has a private group : N.A

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vScEz0nAEoBr9a7aJ5qKEsdIzORuycAzWjDpSwCa-jHnNLpyXyrzwv2_1l69gfLEutLIY4XVLmQklMV/pubhtml#

#5 TheGobOne : Was the best, but now that he is doing pools, in my opinion, his spreadsheet is more used to shill and he is less impartial (but still good if you do your own research).

Has a public group : N.A
Has a private group : YES but closed.

thegobone.com/spreadsheet

Don't hesitate to check on those spreadsheets and to apply/get into their public or private group, they share more information about ICOs inside  Wink

Cheers !!  Grin Waiting for your best picks !

Is this not the ico rating list I was looking for?
Thank you very much for sharing, which will save me a lot of time looking for good quality ico, and those forms can play a good reference role.
I think next I will consider launching my own top icos form too.
Irving_Bobby (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:12:13 PM

Thanks !
Simon Whill

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:51:30 AM

Have you seen Safinus project?
It is going to be a multifunctional platform that unites both experienced and newbie investors in one place.
I’m sure it will be very successful!
forexdrew

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 01:28:07 PM

https://ICOAlgorithm.com

It provides a comprehensive list of all the top ICO expert opinions and spreadhsheets in one place.
To make this data useable it also uses a statistical algorithm to combine the scores and ranks to make a final top 10 rank.
You can choose to adjust the ranking to different factors you find important such as social media subscriber number or number of times the ICO has been featured in a top 10 rank. Best not to trust just one expert's opinion, figure out the ICO with an overall consensus as a top pick and go with that.
justcrypto007

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:36:34 PM

I found a new group ICO SPREADSHEET here.
/TeamEurope_ICO-Spreadsheet]http://[Suspicious link removed]/TeamEurope_ICO-Spreadsheet

Check them out and let me know what you think about them

They are called "TEAM EUROPE BLOCKCHAIN INVESTORS" and they are based in the Crypto Valley in Zug Switzerland, so maybe could be good in the future.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCULl8NCosaguwu85E018CBQ
Catcorn

Activity: 274

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 03:58:24 PM

check out OneLedger ICO, its one of the most promising one in recent months. I have read quite an interesting article about this project , here it is https://medium.com/@icobillion/review-of-the-oneledger-project-8f865331689b so, you can surely invest in this one
loveblack
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:22:29 AM

this is a real treasure . brother , you must add orvium . it is the first open source and decentralized framework for managing scholarly publications’ life cycles and the associated data . broad prospects .
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: