Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:31:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling 2500 LBTC (Bitcoin Fork) Selling at good discount from Futures Prices  (Read 194 times)
tententen (OP)

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:08:02 AM

I would like to use an escrow for this trade. 

Once we agree upon a trustworthy escrow you can send them your BTC and the LBTC address you'd like me to send to.  Then they can release the BTC funds once you've received LBTC.  I would prefer breaking this up into a few trades.

Current futures prices are around 0.03, I am willing to sell a lot less than that.

If you send me a pm I can provide proof of funds and we can work out a price.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/lightning-bitcoin/#markets

No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1242

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 02:30:33 AM

What %'s are you thinking?  I have a few LBTC as well and am considering a larger investment.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
JmScripting

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:35:01 AM

What %'s are you thinking?  I have a few LBTC as well and am considering a larger investment.
Address

Address: 1ZojqpsPf95cx7yUn3VrkPrcUT8YJ1mek

Balance: 38.22025

for - 50% ?
bmulcahy

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:30:14 PM

I have a little over 138 LBTC that I'd be happy to sell for 0.0035 BTC/LBTC.  Any takers?  Escrow preferred but negotiable if you have a proven history of honoring deals.
Dided1981
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 271

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:40:35 PM

I have a little over 138 LBTC that I'd be happy to sell for 0.0035 BTC/LBTC.  Any takers?  Escrow preferred but negotiable if you have a proven history of honoring deals.
I want to research this and if my research goes well I can take some ot them off your hands.
bmulcahy

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:12:47 AM

Hey All,

I have received a few PMs about this but can't respond because of the forum's rules (1 PM/hour, 2 PMs/day -- crazy, right?). Please hit me up via email at bmulcahy@gmail.com or on Reddit as asaltandbuttering. Or, we can discuss right here on the forum. That way has the added benefit of increasing my post count so that I can escape these draconian newbie PM limits!

Peace,
bmulcahy
Coinky

Activity: 165
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:38:26 PM

It is $70 on yobit and may go down further (just what happened with many fork futures)
How much you are will to sell the coins for ? I will buy some

::::I DON'T WEAR ANY SIGNATURE:::
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: